• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
Waluigiman77 can join. Also InTrepidCognito, could me and SonicTheHedgehog02 take your sig? Or shall I make my own?

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Can I please have all the CSPs? The pack that I got only included the Regular and Green CSPs. Also how do you get both pics of them in one like zelda/shiek. how do you switch around them because every time i try to click the other side it just changes the picture.

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
OK, So far I have replaced the side B object that sheik uses with the paint brush. So far I have replaced the animation for it. Still a work in progress.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Dry BJ/Red Shadow Mario, Green Bowser JR Bandana and shell/Green Shadow Mario, Yellow bowser jr bandana/ Yellow Shadow mario, Purple BJ Bandana and shell/Purple Shadow Mario.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
those basic ideas but how about for the green bowser Jr you make his neckerchief have a luigi stache instead of mario's
That was Intrepids original idea but i dont think it is anymore considering that its Shadow MARIO. I think they should bowsers recolors but they def have to color the bandana

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
How about geno? couldn't you use any of those leftover files he had on the disc?

Bowser jr

Smash Rookie
:pi think for green Shadow mario should look like a shoadow lugi in stead of just green shadow mario . Just my opinion though :p

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
I hate to repost what I'm sure most have seen, but with the new interest in CSPs, here is my "Brawlified" Bowser Jr. with Bowser recolor-styled alternates:

With a few modifications, I'm sure fitting CSPs can be made for this project. If anyone wants the raw larger files with the separate renders, PM me.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
since it seems like everyone is throwing out ideas for the textures and whatnot, i figure i'll put mine out as well. i have no preference as to the Bowser Jr costumes (but i'd probably say to go with those brawlified ones that Wilttilt posted, they look pretty good), but for the Shadow Mario costumes, i'd say to make them the various paint colors from Super Mario Sunshine. if i remember correctly, we were going to make SM's costumes be the different paints and then match the colors to BJ's costumes, it just so happened that BJ got most of his textures done first.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
@ RaineFeanaro the animations are covered

@Snoopy I dont understand what you mean =/

@ Wilttilt Make the ruglar brawlified bj a texture and that will be an alternate.

@ anivernage no thanks. we have an awesome textureer at a different site.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
@ RaineFeanaro the animations are covered

@Snoopy I dont understand what you mean =/

@ Wilttilt Make the ruglar brawlified bj a texture and that will be an alternate.

@ anivernage no thanks. we have an awesome textureer at a different site.
Are you going to release a beta 3 of Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario because I wanna experiment with it a little

Bowser jr

Smash Rookie
by the way dont we need the Super Mario Sunshine Bowser Jr. bib with the stach not the
the fangs like in anivernage pics of Bowser Jr.:ohwell :dizzy:

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
oh, then allow me to ellaborate, with pictures!

what i meant was to make Shadow Mario's alternate costumes match these various colors from the goop/paint in the game, and then make Bowser Jr's alternate costumes match the colors as well. there are six paints though, so probably not the 1st or 5th one.

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
Camonsters has now joined the team, he made a brawl version of Bowser Jr. and I have it. I'm sorry, I will upload my files soon but for now we will still work on BJ & SM.

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
oh, then allow me to ellaborate, with pictures!

what i meant was to make Shadow Mario's alternate costumes match these various colors from the goop/paint in the game, and then make Bowser Jr's alternate costumes match the colors as well. there are six paints though, so probably not the 1st or 5th one.
Ah, I like that idea. I won't make it since I am not that good with textures.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, uh, you can't upload pictures directly from your computer. You're going to want to use a website like imageshack or photobucket and then link it here.

To stay on topic, good job on Bowser Jr. Besides the darkness of the texture (lighting probably to blame), he's looking like a dapper young chap.

Top Bottom