• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project 64 KVE

Bofangle

Smash Rookie
For all those that play 64 online, have you found a way to use a GC controller to play? I have an adapter that works on all other programs I use it on (Mainly Dolphin) but when I try to remap the controls in project64KVE it just doesnt respond. Is there some program I can use to make it work? Or is it entirely not possible to use a GCC, Thank you for your time.

Annex

Smash Ace
You can definitely use GC
My guess is that you're not using the correct controller plugin. Whatever plugin you use for GC make sure you place it in your plugins folder for KVE, select it in settings/plugins and configure it

Bofangle

Smash Rookie
You can definitely use GC
My guess is that you're not using the correct controller plugin. Whatever plugin you use for GC make sure you place it in your plugins folder for KVE, select it in settings/plugins and configure it
I'm not using any plugins on all my other programs I use with my GCC it just auto picks it up without me having to use any 3rd party sortware or anything

Bofangle

Smash Rookie
Just kidding, I just picked up on what you meant and I'm using these plug ins

If there are any better for using a GCC

Top Bottom