• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problems with Snake's C4

cisyphus

Smash Ace
So I'm running 3.5 homebrew and booting through USB Loader GX, and certain computer AIs (Lv9 Fox, Falco, and Luigi are the ones I've noticed) have a tendency to constantly roll the second they get stuck with a C4. This might be some unforeseen problem with their AIs (they tend to be really conservative AI, like how Fox will laser and up smash 90% of the time) but it's rather annoying trying to see the legitimacy of some C4 launch setups when all I really have to do is wait for the roll. Any answers here?

Sandfall

Stage Designer
Those 3 AI have been Modded by @ KingClubber KingClubber recently.
May be a defence thing related to them having a potential hitbox in their vicinity.

Possibly not intentional. Kingclubber will (may) pop by and answer.
It's what happens when you stick people with C4 in Brawl.

cisyphus

Smash Ace
No, it definitely only happens with those three to my knowledge. I've played tons of random cpu lately and they're the only ones to have done it.

Top Bottom