• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem with PS1 (Homebrew Wifi Version)

Azure-

Smash Rookie
So I've had this problem with Pokemon Stadium 1 for a while now: PS1 overlays its transformations over each other on a black background (the screenshot I took was zoomed out). It's been carrying across versions (at least since 2.1, if I remember correctly. This screenshot was taken in 2.6) and I don't know why it's doing this. The stage is still playable locally and has no ledges. Causes the game to freeze if selected over wifi.

It probably has something to do with all the crap I've got on my SD, but it'd be nice if someone just happens to know what to delete, seeing as I'd rather not remove stuff. (Also, I figured I'd finally post about this "officially", seeing as nobody else seems to have this problem. I've asked once or twice on a stream or two, but nobody knows what to do other than reinstall.)

I just tried using the full set on another SD I have and the stage loads fine.

Top Bottom