• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Probaly Old News

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
Im not much on the Link Forum im usualy on the Falco one so i cant really tell if this is new.
I watched that amazing Link video posted in this about his techniques and stuff but didnt notice this

I pretty much canceld my jump while having a bomb in my hand and glided with the bomb then threw it.
i can do it constantly so yea its probaly old news :p

henrytran

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I've seen this detailed in this forum yet. Can you explain the button inputs? And of course, a video would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Izaw

Smash Ace
...Rolling, then before the roll animation comes throw the bomb?...

D

Deleted member

you cant glide toss with link

he's talking about kara cancelling with a bomb in hand. if you get the timing down its usefull, but what is really usefull is sliding while throwing a bomb upwards instead of infront of you (i have no idea what the timing is for throwing it upwards i just know that it is possible)

Silmarien

Smash Cadet
You can cheat a glide-toss by doing the Dash Attack Cancel while holding a bomb. Most of the time this causes the bomb to be thrown upward while Link slides forward, but sometimes I manage to throw it forward while sliding forward. :0

Top Bottom