• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Falco Video Thread (MLG is up! PPMD, Mango, Westballz, and more!)

alphabattack

Smash Apprentice
Quick note: This is not a critique thread.

I got this idea from the Captain Falcon board, where someone compiled a very nice list of a lot of high level Falcon play, so using their search protocols, (Shoutouts to thespymachine and carvnivore) I found a lot of matches, so I will put them together.

PPMD

Mango

Westballz

DaShizWiz

PC Chris

StriCNYN3

Zhu

Bombsoldier

Th0rn

What's left to do:

Nothing! Except get input from you guys!

(Opted to exclude Axe, because he has too many videos of his Pika to root through, and excluding Pika from posts of his leaves so little left)

Also, I haven't yet, but as soon as all the MLG Anaheim matches come out, I will add those matches. Waiting for them to finish uploading, so don't worry about those matches, they are coming.

If you think certain players should be included, just comment their name and a video showing why they should be on here.

If at any point I messed up in posting a link, feel free to let me know.

If you think a video of a player who is already up should be posted, comment it along with the opponent and character and I will add it.

Also, if you want to look up a specific youtube video, the easiest way to do it is "intitle:vs AND intitle:Player or Character AND intitle:Other Criteria"

For example, Here is what I used to find videos for DaShizWiz

I am pretty busy so make sure to reply to my next post if you want to get my attention.

Last edited:

alphabattack

Smash Apprentice
All finished! Just decided to tough it out and get it done! Hope you enjoy!

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
so i googled the names of some known falco's and found this. my problem is that I don't know which matches I want to watch lol which do you recommend? :143:

alphabattack

Smash Apprentice
It's hard to say. I would consider finding a tournament that the Falco you want to watch won, and look at that, so SKTAR3 for PPMD would be an example. Other than that, I can't really think of any examples off the top off my head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-P7yNrYQWw
In this video, Zhu has some really solid play, and in the 3rd game, he has an amazing DI trap off his throws.

xNoVa007x

Smash Rookie
I will say this, many if not all of Mango's Falco videos have helped me in one way or another. It's not just about vidoes though to make a person into a better smash player, it also has to do with whether or not the player can execute and learn the combo's used by said player

Top Bottom