• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Primid For Project M (With moveset)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Primid

Smash Apprentice
I think that Primid should be in Project M and that he would be a great addition to the roster. He also wouldn't be messing with any of the given rules. Also he would be from his own seris (technically from smash). Do without wasting any more the I shall show u the move set I thought up for him.

Jab:

Damage: 2% per jab
Startup: 6 frames
Active: Frames 3 - 26
End lag: 4 frames
Priority: Medium
Knock back: very low
Notes:slower than Kirby's but does more damage per jab.

F Tilt:

Damage: 12%
Start up: 10 frames
Active: Frames 5-14
Endlag: 19 frames
Knock back: Medium
Priority: Very High
Notes: hitting on the last active frame causes tripping.

D Tilt:

Damage: 8%
Start up: 6 frames
Active: Frames 3-12
Endlag: 15 frames
Knock back: low
Notes: not really for edge guarding since hitting at the tip of the blade sends them behind u.

U tilt

Damage: 6% ( 2% per hit)
Start up: 13 frames
Active: 12 frames
End lag: 10 frames
Knock back: Varies
Priority: Low
Notes: the knock back goes from first hit (very low), second hit (low) third hit (medium); the distance of each Shot is shown in the pic and u can choose how many to shoot.

F Smash:

Damage:19-32%
Start up:14 frames
Active: frames 15- 25
Endlag: 29 frames
Knock back: Very high
Priority: High
Notes: hitting on the very tip if the hitbox cause a spike. This
Move also hits threw platforms. There is a small hitbox on his hand when he us charging.

D Smash:
http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/7/78/Primid_acrobatic_stomp.gif
Damage: 12-26%
Start up: 10 frames
Active: frames 3-20
End lag: 38 frames
Knock back: Medium high
Priority: medium
Notes: U can jump off stages with this move for the most swag of edge guards. The taunt he does in the vid is his actually taunt. He didn't auto do a taunt when he hits the move.

U Smash: community help

Nair:

Damage: 5%-15
Start up: 3 frames
Active: frames 3- 13
End lag: 10 frames
Knock back: Medium low
Notes:More for combos then killing; Sends u at a diagonal u angle; Each active frame the damage goes up but not the knock back.

Uair:

Damage: 10- 15%
Start up: 6 frames
Active: frames 6-14
End lag:10 frames
Knock back: High
Priority: low
Notes: Kill move.....that'd all u need to know.

Fair: Community help

Dair:

Damage: 10%
Start up: frame 5
Active: Frames 9- 22
Endlag: 6 frames
Knock back: Very High
Priority: Medium low
Notes: Unlike the other sword dive attacks, this one doesn't bounce off people. This one goes straight threw the opponent.

Bair:

Damage: 4%
Start up: 4 frames
Active: frames 6-10
Knock back: very low
Notes: Combo aireal. Sends them in a shine type angle. There is armor on this move(hint the metal)

Dash Attack:

Damage: 5%
Start up: 6 frames(armor starts on frame 2)
Active: frames 6-14
End lag: 12 frames( armor ends on frame 11)
Knock back: High Medium
Notes: Use this move to power threw projectile spams.

Neutral B:

Damage: 6-15%
Start up: 3-16 frames (chargeable)
Active: 2 frames after release
End lag: 6 frames
Knock back: Depending on charge, goes from very low, to low, to medium, to medium high.
Priority: medium (doesn't increase until 100% charge)
Notes: Replace the fireball with a shadow ball. The shadow ball size increases withthe charge. After 50% charge the shadow ball becomes a multi hit attack.

Neutral B: 100% Charge

Damage: 7 percent per hit( 5 hits)
Start up: 21 frames
Active: Frame 24-36
End lag: 16 frames
Knock back: first four hits medium, last one high.
Priority: Very High
Notes: All hits combo into each other. Extremely high shield pressure ( right below a auto shield break). Again shadow bugs Not fire.

Air Neutral B:

Damage: 3%
Start up: 3 frames
Active: frame 5
End lag: 3 frames
Notes: Cancel when landing on the ground. Can't be charged. Can only shoot one ..... U already know it's not a fire ball. (Note that I am not showing anymore aireal specials because they are all the same as the grounded one)

Forward B:

Damage 6% on hit
Start up: 8 frames
Active: frames 9-18
Notes: Unlike normal boomerangs, this one doesn't automatically come back to u when it hits someone. The boomerang will always stay out the same amount Of time no matter what. U can land up to 3 hits in someone if u hit then with it while it is going forward, then while it is spinning in place for a second about to turn around, then green it's coming back. Throwing this at a wall of some sort with keep the boomerang on the wall until it goes in its return phase. Meaning u could rack on ALOT of damage If someone hits it. (Even to all they need to do is quickly SDI) Aimable.

Down B:

Damage: 2-24%
Start up: Frames 4-20 (charge)
Active: 4 frames after shot.
End lag: 19 frames
Knock back: very low to high.
Priority: medium High
Notes: VERY slow projectile. Fully charged is higher knock back then Samus's change shot. (C.H on this option) Either has homing or can be manipulated like Pit's arrows.

Up B: Community Help

Final Smash: Community help.

Taunt 1: Face switch

Extra note: anything I didn't mention is community choice.

Last edited:

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Wow, great post.

Looking at the clone engine thread, it lacks any characters coming directly from the smash series itself. I think it's a great idea. You definitely got my support.

But yeah, post it in the clone engine to see what the rest of the community thinks.

Exodo

Smash Ace
I was expecting someone to suggest primid sooner or later, but i must say this was pretty good!! Good job :denzel:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I was expecting someone to suggest primid sooner or later, but i must say this was pretty good!! Good job :denzel:
You shouldn't have had to wait. It has already been suggested extremely early in the thread's lifespan. But this is something I also support. You got my vote.

Super_Primid

Smash Apprentice
I hope sooner or later PM see's thus thread and adds Primid. And no one could say he was that expected since he is from his own series and it doesn't even mess with any rules that PM based on us

Exodo

Smash Ace
So what do every have about the community help moves. I really need help on grabs
Your picture just gave me an idea for his moveset maybe!! Like incorporate the little black things where they spawn from as maybe part of his attacks!! Like shadow slashes or beams teleportations or even multiplying like for a grab combo:psycho:!!!

Super_Primid

Smash Apprentice
Your picture just gave me an idea for his moveset maybe!! Like incorporate the little black things where they spawn from as maybe part of his attacks!! Like shadow slashes or beams teleportations or even multiplying like for a grab combo:psycho:!!!
O cool. Maybe Primid's Up B could be he breaks down into a lot of shadow bugs and move around, similar for Lucario's extreme speed. Only Primid wouldn't have a hotbox while moving but he could cancel In to an attack. U would see where Primid was going during his animation, also since his Up b is curvable like extreme speed Then u could follow them to land a hit.

Exodo

Smash Ace
O cool. Maybe Primid's Up B could be he breaks down into a lot of shadow bugs and move around, similar for Lucario's extreme speed. Only Primid wouldn't have a hotbox while moving but he could cancel In to an attack. U would see where Primid was going during his animation, also since his Up b is curvable like extreme speed Then u could follow them to land a hit.
Thats what im talking about... ok im gettinf into this primid thing, you got my support

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I half-way suggested primid awhile ago; I doubt I was the first and this is certainly not. The details of this moveset are very bad though. I saw some moves have 4 frames of end lag? That's faster than a JC shine, with more options too.
Looking at it again, almost everything is stupidly fast and powerful. You get an F for effort. As in please do not ever make the effort again.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Not going to discuss it here nor am I personally interested; take it to the cancer quarantine Clone Speculation/Voting Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom