• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
The middle one is good, but i've never seen someone cover the A moves.

The specials are pretty much covered (elemental), add a unique shield, possibly a magic bar, and a cloudrunner snake-like final smash.

I wish we had something of this quality. (not to knock on those artists, they are surely better than me. though I might try something like this if i have time during this month)
If we could do something like this for krystal, that would help a bunch.
I think this video covers it but I haven't seen an image like this, almost wondering about finding someone that could, but I believe something will come about if the smashified group does her soon.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KWlw4rXR_vY

Last edited:

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
For Super Mario Maker. I do follow it but like always I was asleep when new information came out :(
I wasn't expecting Wolf to be honest and was really hoping for Krystal but its fine. What is not OK is not having Daisy! Did Amiibo really affect the game this much.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
For Super Mario Maker. I do follow it but like always I was asleep when new information came out :(
I wasn't expecting Wolf to be honest and was really hoping for Krystal but its fine. What is not OK is not having Daisy! Did Amiibo really affect the game this much.
Didn't they say the costumes would expand as more are released? What I'm trying to say is unless there's an amiibo of Wolf and Krystal, I don't think they'll have a costume until they do. Weird how Wolf's getting **** on really. .

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Though if SF Zero has amiibo support you'd think they'd announce what it does by now. What's keeping them.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
Though if SF Zero has amiibo support you'd think they'd announce what it does by now. What's keeping them.
Here's my guess, the same feature this jet fighter game has where the ships exterior has a finish based on the amiibo scanned, or rather to be more precise what Yoshi does is just cosmetics.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Here's my guess, the same feature this jet fighter game has where the ships exterior has a finish based on the amiibo scanned, or rather to be more precise what Yoshi does is just cosmetics.
That's most likely what the plan is. Miyamoto said something like that already.

"Miyamoto: “In terms of being able to unlock content, I don’t really want to go down that path. For this game, I think of it more as, for people who have the Amiibo, they’re going to get a little something extra and that’s how I’m planning on it with this game. So rather than actual abilities or things like that changing in the game, it would be like getting a different skin for the Arwing or something like that.”"

Here's a link to the article: http://kotaku.com/shigeru-miyamoto-has-good-news-for-amiibo-skeptics-like-1714239554

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
So here's what Ive seen so far, prepare to see a ton of images. These probably have been posted before but I guess it's to see what's been made so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Didn't they say the costumes would expand as more are released? What I'm trying to say is unless there's an amiibo of Wolf and Krystal, I don't think they'll have a costume until they do. Weird how Wolf's getting **** on really. .
Then where is the Arwing Amiibo? I want that Amiibo then Nintendo.
How did the damn Arwing get in over Krystal or Wolf or any character?!

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
Ughhhhh.....I'm so annoyed today because I had an awsome dream that got rudely interrupted by my cell phone alarm going off this morning. I dreamt that Krystal was actually confirmed as DLC for Sm4sh, and my reaction to this news made me literally jump off the walls with excitement that my most wanted character got in Smash. Then my excitement got shattered in an instant by my phone alarm going off.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Ughhhhh.....I'm so annoyed today because I had an awsome dream that got rudely interrupted by my cell phone alarm going off this morning. I dreamt that Krystal was actually confirmed as DLC for Sm4sh, and my reaction to this news made me literally jump off the walls with excitement that my most wanted character got in Smash. Then my excitement got shattered in an instant by my phone alarm going off.
Having your dreams get shattered is nothing new here.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it wasn't a dream. You might have been seeing the future.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
I hate to jump in on this, but i've had the same dream happen twice so far since I think before and when the ballot even happened.

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
Maybe I did see the future XD. It sucks because the dream I had felt so real. I even saw Krystal's character portrait and everything.
Two prophets can't be wrong. The stars have aligned.
Two minds are greater then one as they say.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Two prophets can't be wrong. The stars have aligned.
Though thinking back, I'm pretty sure I had a nightmare dream of Slippy being confirmed. I hope I haven't jinxed anything.

Maybe I did see the future XD. It sucks because the dream I had felt so real. I even saw Krystal's character portrait and everything.
Maybe it was actually Krystal trying to commicate with you telepathically. its funny cuz that's actually her power trolol You are one of the chosen prophets afterall.

Bone Conjurer

Smash Apprentice
I too had a dream involving Krystal, but it's got nothing to do with Smash (WARNING: It's a weird one):

It was where Krystal was confirmed in SF Zero (first in a gaming magazine, then in a trailer or something (it wasn't specified)), but she isn't playable, and she only appeared in this weird game mode where each of the other SF members (Fox, Falco, Peppy, and the one nobody likes) was in a part of a ship (in a row-like placement) and when a part gets destroyed, the pilot in there falls down to the ground before struggling in mid-air (like in a cartoon) for a bit afterwards, but Krystal jumps to a new section, like a ninja (there were also a couple times where the whole ship gets destroyed at the same time, and all the pilots, along with Krystal, do that falling gag; I'd also assume that it's Game Over or a loss of a life if all sections get destroyed) (also, sometimes it was show that Krystal has her own section of that aircraft, other times she was hitch-hiking in another member's section). Also (it gets even weirder), at first Krystal was wearing her Assault uniform, but near the end she was wearing a yellow variant of it, apparently due to SF's base being a beehive.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
I too had a dream involving Krystal, but it's got nothing to do with Smash (WARNING: It's a weird one):

It was where Krystal was confirmed in SF Zero (first in a gaming magazine, then in a trailer or something (it wasn't specified)), but she isn't playable, and she only appeared in this weird game mode where each of the other SF members (Fox, Falco, Peppy, and the one nobody likes) was in a part of a ship (in a row-like placement) and when a part gets destroyed, the pilot in there falls down to the ground before struggling in mid-air (like in a cartoon) for a bit afterwards, but Krystal jumps to a new section, like a ninja (there were also a couple times where the whole ship gets destroyed at the same time, and all the pilots, along with Krystal, do that falling gag; I'd also assume that it's Game Over or a loss of a life if all sections get destroyed) (also, sometimes it was show that Krystal has her own section of that aircraft, other times she was hitch-hiking in another member's section). Also (it gets even weirder), at first Krystal was wearing her Assault uniform, but near the end she was wearing a yellow variant of it, apparently due to SF's base being a beehive.
A beehive? Are you sure you weren't dreaming about China's knockoff of Starfox "Starbees"?

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
The middle one is good, but i've never seen someone cover the A moves.

The specials are pretty much covered (elemental), add a unique shield, possibly a magic bar, and a cloudrunner snake-like final smash.

I wish we had something of this quality. (not to knock on those artists, they are surely better than me. though I might try something like this if i have time during this month)
If we could do something like this for krystal, that would help a bunch.
...Can I vote for Dixie now?

Draxis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xShadowSladexx
@ ArcaneKitsune ArcaneKitsune Heh heh I had the same like you, well sorta I had 2 dream of Krystal a few days ago which is the one like yours and the other one is part of a big story that I've been working on for about 10 years and I'll make that story into a reality in the future but for now it still needs work.
Also about the post from yesterday of that we need an artist to do drawing of her moveset, I could try to ask Alfore to do it or Valencia/ @Krystal0290

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
...Can I vote for Dixie now?
As long as you gave krystal some votes, I dont see any harm. (i wasnt even trying to give dixie attention, im indifferent to her, i just thought that was really well done)

Also since we're doing this, you guys already know that i have a major gut feeling that she will be confirmed, I got Mika out of the blue, hopefully i can finally get at least one i asked for, for this fighter. Sakurai hasn't failed me yet, and if I know him like I think I do. (i've been studying his columns since pre-brawl) I'm pretty sure he wont turn down uniqueness. I dont see what his excuse will be if he doesn't pick krystal.

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
As long as you gave krystal some votes, I dont see any harm. (i wasnt even trying to give dixie attention, im indifferent to her, i just thought that was really well done)

Also since we're doing this, you guys already know that i have a major gut feeling that she will be confirmed, I got Mika out of the blue, hopefully i can finally get at least one i asked for, for this fighter. Sakurai hasn't failed me yet, and if I know him like I think I do. (i've been studying his columns since pre-brawl) I'm pretty sure he wont turn down uniqueness. I dont see what his excuse will be if he doesn't pick krystal.
Possibly relevance, but even that is somewhat soddy

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Why does everyone else have a comprehensible Smash dream? Mine involves E. Gadd... as a Pokemon Trainer Clone! HE didn't even use Ghost Pokemon for pete's sake!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Why does everyone else have a comprehensible Smash dream? Mine involves E. Gadd... as a Pokemon Trainer Clone! HE didn't even use Ghost Pokemon for pete's sake!
My Smash dreams are always crystal clear. Problem is they're not at all what I want.

I hope you're right (again).
How in the world did you predict Mika?! She hadn't been in a street fighter since Alpha 3! Seemed she was almost forgotten, tbh.

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I guess you could say they're "Krystal clear"... Because they're clear of Krystal... Or something. i'm sorry, you have no idea how hard it is to resist these cheesy jokes
At least you know they're cheesy before you say them. My jokes are unintentionally that way. >_<

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
You guys all have cool dreams, mine suck and that's if I actually have dreams I remember.

Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about what would happen if Krystal didn't make it into Smash 4, she wouldn't gain that popularity she needs to make it back to star fox and will become irrelevant by the time of Smash 5. I honestly think this is her last shot, What about you guys?

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about what would happen if Krystal didn't make it into Smash 4, she wouldn't gain that popularity she needs to make it back to star fox and will become irrelevant by the time of Smash 5. I honestly think this is her last shot, What about you guys?
Krystal is one of those characters where her popularity will never truly go away. If it hasn't died by now, I don't think it ever will.

Top Bottom