• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Basically if it connects to your router it's using the same IP.

And here's some different Krystal Art.

Funny to think DP would have been Rare's Zelda to Banjo's Mario 64.

Dark_Pit

Smash Cadet
So, more shovel knight leak stuff is going on.

Let me just say if they reveal him at PAX.

No character is safe, and i'd say that sakurai could choose krystal based on uniqueness, I mean if they go after an indie of all things, i'd feel really confident about her if they do add SK in. (cause it throws "YOUR IS NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH111112!!!" out the window and into the trash heap.) Then it would just mean uniqueness is a BIG factor.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I dunno. Personally, I think people are blowing things out of proportion again. There'll be some Shovel Knight news, but I don't think it'll be a Smash inclusion.

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
Here's the finished Krystal Amiibo that @ Krystal0290 Krystal0290 has been working on. This looks so real that I want one right now XD. Here's the drawing from Miiverse:

Last edited:

Draxis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xShadowSladexx
@ ArcaneKitsune ArcaneKitsune heh heh I was about to post that art that @ Krystal0290 Krystal0290 did but you beat me to it, anyway it looks amazing that it looks so real and if this was real then this would be my first amiibo to have since I still haven't collected any. I hope Krystal becomes a dlc so an amiibo of her can be real and it should look like that art.

Krystal0290

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShadowMario90
Here's the finished Krystal Amiibo that @ Krystal0290 Krystal0290 has been working on. This looks so real that I want one right now XD. Here's the drawing from Miiverse:
Vote for Krystal and you'll have the Krystal amiibo you see on the screen. But, that's not all. If you preordered this amiibo, we'll slip in a DLC card for this fighter inside the box for absolutely free! Order now before it become any store exclusives.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Another random gimmick idea for Krystal's moveset.

Borrowing from Samus in Project M, switching her moveset's fire effect to ice effects and back. It'd need to be a proper move rather than a taunt but it does give variety without a lot of animation needed.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
So, more shovel knight leak stuff is going on.

Let me just say if they reveal him at PAX.

No character is safe, and i'd say that sakurai could choose krystal based on uniqueness, I mean if they go after an indie of all things, i'd feel really confident about her if they do add SK in. (cause it throws "YOUR IS NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH111112!!!" out the window and into the trash heap.) Then it would just mean uniqueness is a BIG factor.
The Shovel Knight leak was easily revealed to being fake as the developer team behind the game even said it wasnt legit, the image too was a blatant giveaway, a combination of the Smashified render and the packaging template a reddit user made.

Vote for Krystal and you'll have the Krystal amiibo you see on the screen. But, that's not all. If you preordered this amiibo, we'll slip in a DLC card for this fighter inside the box for absolutely free! Order now before it become any store exclusives.
There's still a bit of conflict on Foxes Support page, but not so much now. One guy a few days ago apparently got offended by a few guys' response to his opinion that he deleted the comments, like he didnt want to hear em even if they were true.

Krystal0290

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShadowMario90
The Shovel Knight leak was easily revealed to being fake as the developer team behind the game even said it wasnt legit, the image too was a blatant giveaway, a combination of the Smashified render and the packaging template a reddit user made.

There's still a bit of conflict on Foxes Support page, but not so much now. One guy a few days ago apparently got offended by a few guys' response to his opinion that he deleted the comments, like he didnt want to hear em even if they were true.
Did he say something like "Krystal should not be in Smash" or "Don't vote for Krystal" ?

darklink34

Smash Journeyman
I think I know that one xD I was one of the ones who commented. Was most likely just some young kid who couldn't take other peoples opinions. I simply said why I would like Krystal in smash and so on, in a friendly manner of course. Laughed when I noticed that he had removed my comment and blocked me.

It can be that this was a different case than what you are talking about, but I remember that his comment was something like "You can vote for Krystal all you want, but nobody who votes for Krystal really cares about Star Fox". Obviously just a childish act, but I decided to respond to it anyway. He ended up removing and blocking anyone who said otherwise xD.

Edit:
Apparently there are some other rumors going around that Shovel Knight would be in smash, some supposed "reliable" sources apparently claim such thing. Of course still just rumors, which at this point I never believe. The fake Rayman "leak" just showed, if it's not officially said by the devs themselves, then it might as well be a lie. I'm just waiting until people manage to make even fake gameplay video of some character and claim it to be some leaked footage.

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Shovel Knight and Shantae are not bad characters, I just hate the bandwagoning, I believe that characters that have been heavily requested for years (Issac, K Rool, Krystal) should take more prescendence over newer requests like Shantae as DLC
quote="darklink34, post: 20018163, member: 322121"]I think I know that one xD I was one of the ones who commented. Was most likely just some young kid who couldn't take other peoples opinions. I simply said why I would like Krystal in smash and so on, in a friendly manner of course. Laughed when I noticed that he had removed my comment and blocked me.

It can be that this was a different case than what you are talking about, but I remember that his comment was something like "You can vote for Krystal all you want, but nobody who votes for Krystal really cares about Star Fox". Obviously just a childish act, but I decided to respond to it anyway. He ended up removing and blocking anyone who said otherwise xD.[/quote]
Oh joy, ANOTHER SF64 purist who hates Krystal for no reason

Last edited:

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
Looks pretty cool, Yes add that I don't see anything wrong with that.
Nice that you gamepad is getting fixed looking foward to that comic idea you mentioned Is it going to be Online or Miiverse comic lie Lonely Roy series.

Also what characters do you plan to include so far?
I'm gonna do it on miiverse because the lonely Roy comic got alot of attention on there that way. I almost felt like nintendo saw how many yeahs his comic was getting and may have helped them to consider Roy but that's just my own guess. x) it'll still be about 3 weeks til the new gamepad arrives :l

So far I know I want the beginning of the 1st party smash ballot comic to start out exactly like starfox adventures. Krystal is traveling on a cloudrunner in search for a way to get into smash but instead of general scales ship, she encounters King K.Rools xD!! King K.Rool is capturing smash candidates and holding them hostage on his ship so that he can take thier smash invitations. When Krystal arrives on the ship she is only able to save Dixie in time for an escape. Dixie tells Krystal that his next stop was in sarasaland. And then their off to warn as many newcomers as they can about k. Rool xD

The main characters will be:
Krystal (leader )
Dixie
Isaac
Daisy
Bandana Dee
Impa
Paper Mario
Inkling
Captain Toad (Toadette as costume)
Wonder Red

Others characters that will appear:
Chili robo
Cranky
Black Shadow
Adeline
Mach rider
Excitebike
Geno (does he count as 1st party? O.o)
Sceptile
Zael
Reckless silhouette guy
Tetra
Captain syrup
Andy
Vaati
Medusa

I'm not sure where to fit the others but some may just be cameos to be captured by k.rool. O.o these are the most requested 1st party characters I've seen that aren't assist trophies , final smashes or bosses. o.o
Thanks @Ryuvain :D

Last edited:

Krystal0290

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShadowMario90
[/quote] It can be that this was a different case than what you are talking about, but I remember that his comment was something like "You can vote for Krystal all you want, but nobody who votes for Krystal really cares about Star Fox". Obviously just a childish act, but I decided to respond to it anyway. He ended up removing and blocking anyone who said otherwise xD.[/quote]

Well, that goes to show you that you can't fix stupid, especially when you're dealing with a young kid with no class, experience and knowledge.

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I'm gonna do it on miiverse because the lonely Roy comic got alot of attention on there that way. I almost felt like nintendo saw how many yeahs his comic was getting and may have helped them to consider Roy but that's just my own guess. x) it'll still be about 3 weeks til the new gamepad arrives :l

So far I know I want the beginning of the 1st party smash ballot comic to start out exactly like starfox adventures. Krystal is traveling on a cloudrunner in search for a way to get into smash but instead of general scales ship, she encounters King K.Rools xD!! King K.Rool is capturing smash candidates and holding them hostage on his ship so that he can take thier smash invitations. When Krystal arrives on the ship she is only able to save Dixie in time for an escape. Dixie tells Krystal that his next stop was in sarasaland. And then their off to warn as many newcomers as they can about k. Rool xD

The main characters will be:
Krystal (leader )
Dixie
Isaac
Daisy
Bandana Dee
Impa
Paper Mario
Inkling
Captain Toad (Toadette as costume)
Wonder Red

Others characters that will appear:
Chili robo
Cranky
Black Shadow
Adeline
Mach rider
Excitebike
Geno (does he count as 1st party? O.o)
Sceptile
Zael
Reckless silhouette guy
Tetra
Captain syrup
Andy
Vaati
Medusa

I'm not sure where to fit the others but some may just be cameos to be captured by k.rool. O.o these are the most requested 1st party characters I've seen that aren't assist trophies , final smashes or bosses. o.o
And what about popular Veterans like Snake or Wolf

Krystal0290

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShadowMario90
I think I know that one xD I was one of the ones who commented. Was most likely just some young kid who couldn't take other peoples opinions. I simply said why I would like Krystal in smash and so on, in a friendly manner of course. Laughed when I noticed that he had removed my comment and blocked me.

It can be that this was a different case than what you are talking about, but I remember that his comment was something like "You can vote for Krystal all you want, but nobody who votes for Krystal really cares about Star Fox". Obviously just a childish act, but I decided to respond to it anyway. He ended up removing and blocking anyone who said otherwise xD.
I'd mostly count on Wolf.

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
Did he say something like "Krystal should not be in Smash" or "Don't vote for Krystal" ?
Heh..funny. Because I ran into posts that had comments like that on either Miiverse or in the Miiverse stage. I'm not surprised at all. Besides that's just the minority who just wants to get some attention for stupid reasons. It's best to ignore them and if they block you or don't want to hear your comments, that's their problem and more power to us. Lol

Draxis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xShadowSladexx
I can't wait for your comic @ Krayon Kaphonie Krayon Kaphonie and will there be more villains other than King K like Wolf for example and will Shantae or Tails be in your comic?

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
Well its gonna focus on newcomers. I thought about adding them but I feel like Wolf will be the next veteran revealed and Snake . . Well.. I guess I could add him o.o it'd be pretty cool for him to have an entrance like the subspace emissary xD

Edit: @ Draxis Draxis there are ALOT of requested 3rd parties xD I really know less about 3rd parties than I do with most of the 1st party characters requested xD so I'm intimidated by the idea of adding 3rd parties cause I don't feel like doing the extra research to make sure they act like themselves xD!! The only 3rd party I'm considering is Snake but I'm still unsure of adding him . -.

Last edited:

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Well its gonna focus on newcomers. I thought about adding them but I feel like Wolf will be the next veteran revealed and Snake . . Well.. I guess I could add him o.o it'd be pretty cool for him to have an entrance like the subspace emissary xD

Edit: @ Draxis Draxis there are ALOT of requested 3rd parties xD I really know less about 3rd parties than I do with most of the 1st party characters requested xD so I'm intimidated by the idea of adding 3rd parties cause I don't feel like doing the extra research to make sure they act like themselves xD!! The only 3rd party I'm considering is Snake but I'm still unsure of adding him . -.
On top of that I think having TOO MANY characters present in the comic might complicate things a bit. Having to compromise certain aspects of the story to give attention to a less important character who would otherwise not be adding anything to it, for example. Looking at the character list you posted as well as the insight you gave on the story, I thinking it's looking great as it is, so I'll be looking forward to seeing it. If you did decide to add Snake though, I do think it'd be cool to see Wolf, too. I can imagine Wolf and Snake having a pretty good chemistry, aha.

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
It's about finding the right balance of cast and plot. Too many characters can make things confusing and harder to follow, but too few can make it harder to get interested in the overall setting unless those characters are very well written, you know?

On a side note, just put another episode up for those who showed interest. New ones are usually on Wednesday and Saturday.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace

Edit:

Apparently there are some other rumors going around that Shovel Knight would be in smash, some supposed "reliable" sources apparently claim such thing. Of course still just rumors, which at this point I never believe. The fake Rayman "leak" just showed, if it's not officially said by the devs themselves, then it might as well be a lie. I'm just waiting until people manage to make even fake gameplay video of some character and claim it to be some leaked footage.
Looking at the guys profile, he's 29, which if true it makes me think of an infamous art college grad as he does the very same thing. Thinks his opinion is fact, blocks anyone that doesnt agree or tells him how to improve his work even if the person was in the professional line, and only listens to those that agree with him. Also is very nostalgic and curses anything if it does anything different, difference in this case is the infamous artist hates what Nintendo did to Mario, Zelda, and Metroid after a certain point whereas this guy hates what happened after 64.

There's been more rumors as of late it's ridiculous, the Shovel Knight rumor which should already be taken out since two major sources stated it's not true, the developers themselves and many that stated it's the same smashified image, and the Professor Layton rumor.

I dont see what the point of there is mentioning this though, it's almost a month before this Ballot ends

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord

I could definitely see Wolf making an appearance, but not being interested in helping Krystal because he believes he's invited already too, heh. Also, not wanting to deal with it since there's no incentive anyways. Why make enemies with Rool if he doesn't need to.

Cane Seven

Smash Cadet
Two words: Willful Ignorance.

I saw. I didn't comment, but I saw deleted ones.

Oh joy, ANOTHER SF64 purist who hates Krystal for no reason
From the looks of his miiverse profile... he thinks he's Fox McCloud.

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203
If this doesn't get Sakurai's attention I don't know what will. However, it would be pretty awsome if this drawing is the last push Krystal needed for Sakurai to add her into the game as Sm4sh DLC.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
Might I ask what it was you said along with the others that got their comments deleted and blocked? I never thought to ask until now.

If this doesn't get Sakurai's attention I don't know what will. However, it would be pretty awsome if this drawing is the last push Krystal needed for Sakurai to add her into the game as Sm4sh DLC.
My guess is based on his mentioning of her for Brawl, I think she might end up appearing, but I cant go and say that like it's a guarantee. What I will say is I doubt the popular votes will really get a place, i'm not saying she is, but she is in that position that might just get that lucky pick as Wolf did, regardless of what opposers say about Zero and all.

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
He might get word of that one...but odds are he wouldn't do any more than acknowledge how well drawn it was.

My guess is based on his mentioning of her for Brawl, I think she might end up appearing, but I cant go and say that like it's a guarantee. What I will say is I doubt the popular votes will really get a place, i'm not saying she is, but she is in that position that might just get that lucky pick as Wolf did, regardless of what opposers say about Zero and all.
Think of it this way: if Krystal is ruled out due to irrelevance, so are King K. Rool and Isaac. I don't think anyone wants that.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
It'd also be cool if Sakurai liked the drawing so much that he decided to have Krystals amiibo modelled after it. Of course this is just boarder line wishful thinking at this point.

darklink34

Smash Journeyman
Might I ask what it was you said along with the others that got their comments deleted and blocked? I never thought to ask until now.
I remember commenting about him saying that he thought that it would be better if Miaymoto would create a new female "lead" to replace Krystal, which should resemble Mario & Peach/Link & Zelda style relationship. I said "If Miaymoto would design a new female character it would most likely be just a damsel in distress again, haha". After that I just said why I would want Krystal to smash, how I'd just simply want more Star Fox characters to smash. I said I would also like to have Wolf of course, but if I had to choose between a new fighter and a veteran, I would choose something new. Then I just specified that her staff would make her the most interesting new addition from the SF characters.

I don't really remember what the other two said, I only saw alfores comment, but that was also just a civil comment of him stating his opinion of why he would like to have Krystal in smash and proving the person, who was bashing on Krystal fans, that he's being silly and wrong.

And about the guys age, it's possible that he's really 29 (which would make all this really sad if you'd asked me >_>), but it's most likely a kid pretending to be Fox, because it's his favorite character or something. I'd rather think that it's just a kid who doesn't know any better and would grow to be smarter in the end, rather than some thirty year old man child who never grew...

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'd rather think that it's just a kid who doesn't know any better and would grow to be smarter in the end, rather than some thirty year old man child who never grew...
Hate to spew venom, but the latter is more common than you think. You would be shocked at how adults can act over video games and fictional characters.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
I remember commenting about him saying that he thought that it would be better if Miaymoto would create a new female "lead" to replace Krystal, which should resemble Mario & Peach/Link & Zelda style relationship. I said "If Miaymoto would design a new female character it would most likely be just a damsel in distress again, haha". After that I just said why I would want Krystal to smash, how I'd just simply want more Star Fox characters to smash. I said I would also like to have Wolf of course, but if I had to choose between a new fighter and a veteran, I would choose something new. Then I just specified that her staff would make her the most interesting new addition from the SF characters.

I don't really remember what the other two said, I only saw alfores comment, but that was also just a civil comment of him stating his opinion of why he would like to have Krystal in smash and proving the person, who was bashing on Krystal fans, that he's being silly and wrong.

And about the guys age, it's possible that he's really 29 (which would make all this really sad if you'd asked me >_>), but it's most likely a kid pretending to be Fox, because it's his favorite character or something. I'd rather think that it's just a kid who doesn't know any better and would grow to be smarter in the end, rather than some thirty year old man child who never grew...
Hate to spew venom, but the latter is more common than you think. You would be shocked at how adults can act over video games and fictional characters.
I should've just mentioned the guy in comparison to this person who removed and blocked the few users, but it reminds me of Tom Preston who (and still does) at one point did the same thing by deleting and blocking anyone that disagreed with him, and he's notorious for doing a ton of horrible things as well. He at one point complained over Mario, Zelda, and Metroid as you can see in the image, and he also complained over the anniversary comic of Nintendo Power for having the character Nester age. I dont want to derail the topic into this (seriously let's not), but if you're somehow not familiar with him, prepare yourself if you look him up.

In any case back onto the main topic.

Attachments

Last edited:

darklink34

Smash Journeyman
I know, but I would rather think otherwise when I can. I live in denial, haha. But yeah, I really didn't expect anyone's opinion to change when I commented on that dumb comment of his, although I do hope that sometimes I can manage to have an adult conversation about stuff that people might have "extremist" opinions.
On reddit one person tried to bash the idea of including Krystal in smash and I just simply answered pointing out that some of his thoughts are a bit extreme and that worries of his were non-existing. I think he probably wanted to answer in someway that I couldn't counter (or maybe not), but he ended up just saying that he would rather take Slippy over Krystal as a joke character like Pichu was in melee. Which I just answered that that's completely fine, I maybe wouldn't like having Slippy over someone else, but it's a valid opinion to have, nothing wrong with it.

I like having smart arguing from time to time about some subjects, as long as the person who I'm arguing against is civil and doesn't lose his s*** over the topic. It can provide different perspectives on the topic, which I'm always interested in having.

But yeah, usually if it's relating to Krystal then it's most likely some extremely biased people bashing her for no reason.

But now let's forget about that stuff and get back to some more pleasant topics.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
I know, but I would rather think otherwise when I can. I live in denial, haha. But yeah, I really didn't expect anyone's opinion to change when I commented on that dumb comment of his, although I do hope that sometimes I can manage to have an adult conversation about stuff that people might have "extremist" opinions.
On reddit one person tried to bash the idea of including Krystal in smash and I just simply answered pointing out that some of his thoughts are a bit extreme and that worries of his were non-existing. I think he probably wanted to answer in someway that I couldn't counter (or maybe not), but he ended up just saying that he would rather take Slippy over Krystal as a joke character like Pichu was in melee. Which I just answered that that's completely fine, I maybe wouldn't like having Slippy over someone else, but it's a valid opinion to have, nothing wrong with it.

I like having smart arguing from time to time about some subjects, as long as the person who I'm arguing against is civil and doesn't lose his s*** over the topic. It can provide different perspectives on the topic, which I'm always interested in having.

But yeah, usually if it's relating to Krystal then it's most likely some extremely biased people bashing her for no reason.

But now let's forget about that stuff and get back to some more pleasant topics.
Unfortunately a lot of the Krystal haters aren't civil, but I guess if anything if you do get into an argument with someone like that, while the argument in itself wouldn't develop into anything interesting, it'd at least show an outside view to people how civil Krystal supporters are in comparison.

Changing le topic, if Krystal does become DLC, wouldn't it be cool if we also got a stage for her as well? Obviously I think the best option would be somewhere from Adventures, not just because that's the game she was introduced in, but because Smash seems to hardly acknowledge Adventures in general. Maybe a stage in beginning area of Sauria, where every now and then these huge dinosaurs charge at you and cause damage. Or Krazoa Palace maybe. Instead those huge terrifying jellyfish of doom get in your way. blah, that's the best I could come up with for a topic changer

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

I like having smart arguing from time to time about some subjects, as long as the person who I'm arguing against is civil and doesn't lose his s*** over the topic. It can provide different perspectives on the topic, which I'm always interested in having
Ditto. I was going to whip up a response for you and Cdr, but the both of you kinda shut down the topic after getting your thoughts out, so we'll leave it at that.
Changing le topic, if Krystal does become DLC, wouldn't it be cool if we also got a stage for her as well? Obviously I think the best option would be somewhere from Adventures, not just because that's the game she was introduced in, but because Smash seems to hardly acknowledge Adventures in general. Maybe a stage in beginning area of Sauria, where every now and then these huge dinosaurs charge at you and cause damage. Or Krazoa Palace maybe. Instead those huge terrifying jellyfish of doom get in your way. blah, that's the best I could come up with for a topic changer
You did well on such short notice.

I piiiick Thorntail Hollow for its lush scenery. This one can have a time lapsing gimmick where the stage goes from early morning to night, music changing with each transition. Could be a tourney legal, but I prefer STAGE HAZARDS. WarpStone would be a great one. =o)

darklink34

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to see a map based on the beginning area of Sauria, though I wouldn't mind Krazoa Palace either. If the stage would be like Mario Sunshine, then it could change between locations, that way we could see more ares from SF adventures. But if you asked me, I would prefer a stage with minimal stage hazards (or just none). I just can't stand some of the maps in smash 4 because of how they filled them with hazards, I would like to play Mega mans stage, but the Yellow Devil seems to spawn like every 30 seconds so I can't focus on the fighting, it just becomes irritating to me. If there was an option to disable hazards from stages, then there wouldn't be an issue.

Do you guys think maybe StarFox Zero will have a multiplayer mode that has Krystal playable in it? I know it sounds like a longshot, but it would be nice.
I highly doubt it, right now the only "multiplayer" mode in the game is that one player flies the Arwing, while the second player shoots the enemies with the gamepad. I don't think they care enough to add multiplayer to the game, because of how they wanted to focus on the dual screen gimmick, and that would not work in offline multiplayer and nintendo really doesn't care much for online, unless the game is build mostly around it like Splatoon. Sure there are other nintendo titles that have mp modes online, but this is Miyamoto we're talking about, he doesn't like the idea of playing alone online with others. For him Multiplayer is either on the same couch or none existing.

Edit: Relating to the "what kind of stage you'd like to see with Krystal" question. What two songs would you want to come with the stage?

Re:Edit So this thing just surfaced https://twitter.com/GAMEBrighton/status/636926216642121728/photo/1 note, that it isn't smash amiibo though.

Re:Re:Edit: http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNbRBI-WIAAD37C.jpg new link, since the other one stopped working, at least for me.

Last edited:

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to see a map based on the beginning area of Sauria, though I wouldn't mind Krazoa Palace either. If the stage would be like Mario Sunshine, then it could change between locations, that way we could see more ares from SF adventures. But if you asked me, I would prefer a stage with minimal stage hazards (or just none). I just can't stand some of the maps in smash 4 because of how they filled them with hazards, I would like to play Mega mans stage, but the Yellow Devil seems to spawn like every 30 seconds so I can't focus on the fighting, it just becomes irritating to me. If there was an option to disable hazards from stages, then there wouldn't be an issue.

Edit: Relating to the "what kind of stage you'd like to see with Krystal" question. What two songs would you want to come with the stage?
Wait, are you sure you can't disable the hazards? I thought there was an option to change every stage to play like Final Destination. I know that's at least present in the 3DS version. I haven't tried it out on the Wii U, but it's beyond me as to why they'd remove it.

As for music, Thorntail Hollow Day all the way. It's got that relaxing Lion King vibe to it. Probably the polar opposite to what should be in a game that involves characters smashing the living day lights out of each other, but I like it, aha.

darklink34

Smash Journeyman
Wait, are you sure you can't disable the hazards? I thought there was an option to change every stage to play like Final Destination. I know that's at least present in the 3DS version. I haven't tried it out on the Wii U, but it's beyond me as to why they'd remove it.

As for music, Thorntail Hollow Day all the way. It's got that relaxing Lion King vibe to it. Probably the polar opposite to what should be in a game that involves characters smashing the living day lights out of each other, but I like it, aha.
Every stage has the final destination variant, but no way to play the stage regularly without hazards, which sucks... On the Wii U I can't stand the Star Fox map, because of how it keeps changing constantly, which creates a lot of cheap deaths. Some like it that way, but I'd like an option to at least disable hazards on some maps...

Btw great choice of music, it sure would be different :D I still haven't necessarily decided what music I would like to appear on a possible stage for Krystal.

Top Bottom