• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare Yourself! $5VenueFee (Brampton, ON) Sunday March 15th [Desh vs SUP3RCANS1R!]

JPOBS

Smash Hero
good tourny but what happened with finals i know raynex and unknown had jus started winners finals like 3o mins before closing? and did anyone record?

Patches

Smash Master
He had INGERRRSOOLLLLL written all over him.

Impossible to miss.

Omg look at my location.
INGERSOLLLL!

You and I are the INGERSOLLLL! team. YEEEE.

OMG. Which reminds me.

You're already set to coming down during the summer or whenever. My mom okayed it!

@JPOBS: Mm, I walked around in the Melee room every now and then. :p
But most of my time was in the Brawl room.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Items on FTW. And Green Greens should never be legal. What a dumb stage.
Apparently we can point fingers at Cyan for that one.
Rofl. Green Greens is awesome.

GGs everyone, sorry I couldn't get MMs with anyone I said I would do it with. Shoutouts later or in the results thread.

Btw, whoever's Wii that was that Ally, Ambrose, me, Yes, Suzaku and some other people played pools on, could you send me replay #177 or something like that? It's 2 GWs on Battlefield with the uair kill. :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Tournament was pretty good. Everything didn't run smoothly, but it was a lot better than it could've been.

The Pools were mad ********, though. I should've got into Brackets. :'[

Ah well, it was single elimination anyways, so **** it lolol.

Good games everybody, I had fun. I think my Yoshi got WAY better, I got 8 wins in my pool, pure Yoshi. (And that MetaKnight once against Raidos.)

Yuuki had less losses then me (we both had 8 wins and tied for fourth, and I had eight losses. He had six, so he got in. FUUUUUUUUUUCK.)

Shoutouts later, I'm exhausted right now.

OMFG STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE. The black jacket with the white stripe is mine. I forgot it there when I left with GRMO.

nightSN

Smash Ace
Tournament was pretty good. Everything didn't run smoothly, but it was a lot better than it could've been.

Good games everybody, I had fun. I think my Yoshi got WAY better, I got 8 wins in my pool, pure Yoshi. (And that MetaKnight once against Raidos.)

Yuuki had less losses then me (we both had 8 wins and tied for fourth, and I had eight losses. He had six, so he got in. FUUUUUUUUUUCK.)

OMFG STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE. The black jacket with the white stripe is mine. I forgot it there when I left with GRMO.
yeah the tourny was pretty good (Y) proops to steven : D
i think my dk also improved alot as well
i also should of made it to brackets. LOL i was so close to 4th place in my pool : (

Shil0

Smash Cadet

****, IMO you should'ave made it..

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Good tournament. It was a nice venue, nicely done overall. Excuse me while I go on about something for a bit:

If I see anyone blaming SUP3RCANS1R/Steve for the time flops, I'm gonna give you an earful. Actually maybe I need to anyway. To be quite honest, the only reason that happened was because not enough people brought TVs, and this seems to happen at too many tournaments; tons of people coming just expecting to have things done for them, with no actual sense of community. At least two people yesterday came up and asked us if they could borrow a controller. Half the TVs in the Brawl room were Steve's, and there were a lot of people in that room, just waiting to play. That's why things went slowly. Honestly, this isn't directed towards everyone, because there are quite a few people who bring TVs, or support the Brawl community, or otherwise couldn't bring anything, that I know of, but to the vast majority of people who just come to these things with the mindset of a customer who expects things to be done for them. Well, no, Smash doesn't work that way. You need to be a part of your community and support things. Almost all of you have got TVs. Regardless of whatever you're doing, most of you can also go to some effort to bring a TV. You bring a TV because it helps your community and makes the tournament run more smoothly, and you do not expect compensation for your efforts. SUP3RCANS1R was doing you all a huge favour, with no gain in return for his efforts. Tournament organizers such as him do these things so that people can have a tournament, and nobody has any right to expect anything from him aside from doing his best to run the tournament. So, with that said, any of you who came to this and were disappointed, bear in mind that you are one of the Brawl community and must support it. If you don't, then this kind of thing is just going to happen over and over again. Look up to some of the active and mature names and learn from them. Again, there are a few of you that I talked to that just can not bring anything for some reason or another. This is directed towards the inactive members who just show up, get *****, and decide to stop playing (because it happens every tournament): if you love Smash, then get into it, or else you're hurting your community.

Shoutouts in results thread whenever it's up.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
YOU ALL SUCK **** I HOPE YOU ALL DIE LOLOLOL.
no but srs desh post:
ye its kinda sad that steve basically brought ALL of the brawl tv's besides one other person,
and MY tv with i gave to the brawl tourny so it could run well,
how is it possible that in a room full of like 60 people,
1 person besides the TO can bring a TV.
not saying its not possible, saying its highly unlikely.

anywhooo
***** ***** YOU .
and yeah.
no homo.

trevor my dog misses you
-runs away-

SRTM

Smash Ace
good tourney overall.
bracket mistakes were kind of annoying but w/e.
patches, can you upload my epic barrel spike vs yoshi? Its like the last replay.
or send me your wii code.

WIGI

Smash Champion
and MY tv with i gave to the brawl tourny so it could run well,
acualy, thats MY tv. i told you about a month ago that i was going to use it for brawl. i was going to bring it myself but i never got around to picking it up form your house.

just sayin...

Top Bottom