• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
My custom title has disappeared yet again.

it was "Are you okay?"

Edit:

oh. Are custom titles gone for now?

Grandeza

Smash Master
Wait if you do get rid of premium, I'll pay smashboards enough money for a month of premium if only for the right to change SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer's name to PiSToLZ. Come on KiKi it's for the greater good. His name is so annoying!!1

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
So I lost my premium today at the expected time (bummer :() and I see, as expected, that my avatar and custom title. Any chance I could get them back? I can supply both if needed.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Guys he's not going to give anything back to anyone until Prem Membership is back. Just sit tight and wait.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
My membership just ran out today as well. My avatar at the top of my screen works but on my posts its gone. Would a mod help me out please? i can provide the pic if needed.

Looper

Smash Journeyman
My membership just ran out today as well. My avatar at the top of my screen works but on my posts its gone. Would a mod help me out please? i can provide the pic if needed.
i would appreciate help with this too

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
He's probably a busy guy and unless we're talking money issues (which is a much bigger deal than avatar problems) he's probably not going to bother.

I'm sure you can make/find your avatar again. Just deal with it and stop pestering him, admins have enough problems without tens of hundreds of users bothering him for pointless stuff.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
But I paid for it and was not given my membership. He fixed it because it was a monetary issue, something that really demands his attention.

The rest of you are just asking him for trivial junk. He's a busy admin and he's probably working on premium memberships or something related to SWF or maybe (GASP!) his personal life; leave him be.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
But I paid for it and was not given my membership. He fixed it because it was a monetary issue, something that really demands his attention.

The rest of you are just asking him for trivial junk. He's a busy admin and he's probably working on premium memberships or something related to SWF or maybe (GASP!) his personal life; leave him be.
He's obviously helping those who lost their avatars/titles if you've been paying attention. It's not "trivial junk". It's something we paid for, so stop being inconsiderate.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
I am chilled. But he's not answering anyones' questions he's just telling everyone in the thread to stfu because his problem has already been fixed. He's saying that everyone elses' problems are not as important as his own, even though they really are about the same thing.

flaco

The Terminator
I am chilled. But he's not answering anyones' questions he's just telling everyone in the thread to stfu because his problem has already been fixed. He's saying that everyone elses' problems are not as important as his own, even though they really are about the same thing.
well lets do something let a mod handle it

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
MiraiGen, this same problem happens for anyone whose Premium membership expires; it was specifically instructed to request for a restoration of custom avatar/title if it accidentally got lost when Premium expired. Contrary to what you think, normal members aren't able to set their avatars or titles to something different once they're out of premium, so no, this isn't trivial - it's something only admins/mods can accomplish.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I lost my custom title. : ( It was
さあ、殺し合おう。

Tristan_win

Not dead.
So yesterday I finally received my bankcard and I was kind of wishing to become a premium member or at least give it an in depth look since I've been here for about two years now and still visit everyday.

However, when I click on “Become a Premium Member Today” I received the message

“Smash World Forums does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.”

Anyone care to explain this to me?

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Does anyone care to explain WHY swf doesn't want more premium members? I feel like they should want our money
If they set up affliation links and banners to play-asia selling new white gamecube controllers, freeloaders, wiis, copies of brawl, brawl related titles and toys (Kirby plushes in the kirby forum, Zelda toys in the Link forum, Mario Galaxy in the Mario forum) I reckon they could make a pretty penny to pay for the hosting here.

I've earned like $7.50 just placing some links to the white gamecube controllers, I'm happy, they're happy, everyone is happy. (3 units sold)

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Well here’s a idea,

Since SWF don't need are money anymore because of advisement is producing enough income then how about you make premium member lose there ability to have no advisement?

That way the users win, the sponsors win, and most importantly SWF wins.

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
Well here’s a idea,

Since SWF don't need are money anymore because of advisement is producing enough income then how about you make premium member lose there ability to have no advisement?

That way the users win, the sponsors win, and most importantly SWF wins.
Yeah, I just wanted the other premium perks. I don't really care if the site still had advertisements I'd still purchase premium.

D13

Smash Ace
The only reason I'd ever get it would be for the custom title.

Totally off topic, but rofl @ Sans Glutin's sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom