• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Member - UNAVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
Link to original post: [drupal=855]Premium Member - UNAVAILABLE[/drupal]

STAFF ATTENTION

Due to the payments to pay for the premium member are unavailable, which is found a serious problem that purchasing for premium, I don't know why having a premium member was unavailable. By the time I was gonna order a premium member, I see the 'vBulletin message' pop-up that it saids in the quote.
vBulletin Message said:
Smash World Forums does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.
Is there any problems that needs to be solved to make us purchase the premium member? I'm gonna call out the "Smash Board" staffs to fix the purchase of the premium member, so we can purchase for the premium member.

Thank you for your convenience.

-MaxfireXSA

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
The service is canceled indefinitely. There's no need for it since the only main use for it was Custom Avatars and everyone has those now. Also, the staff is already well aware of this "problem" and doesn't need you to point it out.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Premium Members are the few members that have the small little mushroom icon in their postbits. Premium Membership used to be on a pay-to-gain membership basis, but is no longer available. The few mushrooms you see left are just members whose membership has yet to expire.
Premium Membership used to be on a pay-to-gain membership basis, but is no longer available.
no longer available... pay-to-gain
no longer available, pay-to-gain
No he will not.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Woah, woah, woah.

In the sky, look! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Captain Obvious!

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I am posting in a ******** thread. W00t.

Yeah, I can't really think of anything clever to say.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
MaxfireXSA Edit: I don't know how to use the edit button, so I used poor Sly Fox to double post instead.

WTF HE'S A MOD NOW?!?!1

I wish.
:(

Phelix08

Smash Apprentice
Not to be a jerk but...
whoever banned him is my hero. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
But at the same time, the legend of Maxfire will never die.

We should watch out, though. If he ever comes back, he might report us to the staffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom