• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre-Gameclucks smashfest (June 8, 07)

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
If I do not make it to this one,I will teach my dad a lesson he will never forget :demon:

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I know,Because he told me that he would let me come this month.And if he lies to me like usual,It will be his fault!

yshikllr

Smash Apprentice
yo what time are you starting the smashfest eggz? i wanna come play you guys for a bit, i won't stay overnight or anything but i can bring a tv/cube/smash if u want

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
starting around six so like when me t.c nate and otto get there everyones gonna be like we are done for today and i will be like ***** WHAT

Deva

Smash Lord
Yo, I need to MM all you guys I haven't met before like Emomoney, Gonzalles, Sagemoon, and that one ness player etc....

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
DEVA i was in the car with you when you me PPA0 and some other kid rode up to gc last month remember i just did not care enough to say hi

so HI

and yeah i will mm you i need the money for gc

Top Bottom