• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre-Gameclucks smashfest (June 8, 07)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ok, I think I can cap at about 10 or so staying at my house. However, I think it is more than likely possible that people who can't fit at my house can go over to Ammon's at the end of the night to sleep. My address is

701 high ave
Sultan WA

I live close to a gas station, so you can run for snacks on your own.
We will all order a pizza from garlic jims if anyone gets hungry.
Bring shorts, because if its sunny we will go to this awesome river down in goldbar for an hour or two.
2 TVs are set up, but I only have one cube and what not, so Teddy and others will have to bring TVs and cubes.

People confirmed:
Shane
Ammon*
Nate
Otto
Andrew
Adam
Robbie
Beefie
Jamie
Jeremy
Chip*
Deva*
Slyd*
Garrick
Jace**
Jorge**
Loryn**
Kyle
Jesse
*= leaving to ammons friday night
**= Can only come if they leave friday night
FULL

Fitting any more will risk my dad ***** slapping me and us not having fun. I'm gonna get everything set up for this friday morning. Feel free to start showing up at 2PM

People bringing TV/Cube/Chairs:
Jamie - all of the above
Nate - all of the above
Ammon - Chairs
Otto - Bring your cube and stuff
We need 1 more TV, cube, and other thing for there to be ALMOST enough setups. this is gonna be hard LOL

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I am going up there the 8th and the 9th for a rave called Care-A-Lot, I might, just "might" show up and you guys can fight my Samus throw her around a little and all that fun stuff. But I am making no promises saying that I am going to be there.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Haha that'd be cool.

Teddy are you coming or what?

Canada isn't coming because they like Gimpy more.

Nevermind, I made Robbie feel bad so they're coming.

Pouting ftw.

Deva

Smash Lord
Alright, go haead and confirm Chip, SlyD and me. I'm fairly sure we can make it.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ok, incase extras can't go back to Ammons/Gimpy can't house Oregon, a few people should bring pillows and blankets. So far I've roughly guessed at about 18 sleeping places. Yeaaah, but if we use all of them, it will be super cramped.

about 7 in my living room and about 8 in my room, and about 3 in the extra room.

I'd like to keep it down to around 12 people at my house.

EDIT:
Eastern WA will be housing with Ammon. His house is less than 5 minutes away from mine, and you guys will leave from my house at about 10 PM. Yayuhz.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
XD, that was hilarious Jeremy. Especially since you ended up switching to the floor halfway through the night.

Anyways, just a side note for Eastern WA...

Sleeping conditions are gonna be pretty sub-par. Yeeah...

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, I think I fell asleep for around 20 minutes in that setup, but my butt was hurting pretty bad. Friday/Saturday would be a good day for recording, considering I was the only one friday who didn't record, lol. Guessing you all will want Jamie and I to bring the same stuff as last time :)

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
more then likely just me and jesse will need/want/be in our party needing to be at your house shane. Orego trail party 2 might have to rough out some alternate sleeping conditions so that party 1 can smash and sleep at house of choice without being bogged down by party 2. :laugh:

Good thing I can't make it to this or GC.
My mom wants me to stay home and chill with the bros (my grandma) because shes only going to be here for that weekend. =/
she lives by darkrain

Eggz

Smash Hero
utilting cities is ****in easy sauce, me and otto do it all the time when we rolling.

For contradicting me, you are disinvited. Jamie can still come.

****, Tricia can come. Not you though.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Ok, a little change in plans.

Rafting fell thru, T_T

But now I can come to GC. I won't be able to make the smashfest though...

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Alright, are you home or are you in bellingham? I can practice with you tomorrow (if you are home), and I will be playing with loop till the clucks because of work.

Jem.

Smash Master
Go ahead and invite Tricia and disinvite me, atleast she isn't a ****** like me. Maybe I can learn from her that I shouldn't use control stick to jump.

Top Bottom