• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pranks

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
Here is a small prank.

1) Tell somebody you have a magic trick to show them.

2) make a door halfway open, and tell them to put there index finger and thumb thru the crack in the door.

3) Give them an egg to hold with there index finger and thumb.

4) say you need a cup of water for your magic trick. Walk away to get it. Come back with nothing. You know have an idiot stuck in a door. Now they can not walk away from the door, becuase they will drop the egg. SO they are stuck.

Overload

Smash Lord
I once chopped up a kid's parents and then fed them to him as chili.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
My class had a pretty ridiculous senior prank. It actually turned out better than we anticipated.

The school has a part of the parking lot set aside for seniors with cars, and then there's another parking lot in a field across the street for juniors with cars. We got nearly the ENTIRE senior class (about 400 people) to show up and hour early for school and park in the junior spots. Then we all went up and brought beach balls, lawn chairs, grills, games, etc. and we just camped out on our parking spots. The juniors and teachers began to arrive and it began. The just started circling because they couldn't make us move. Then the teachers couldn't reach their spots either because of the backup.

We thought we would just mess with the juniors, but we wound up creating a traffic jam that stretched for over 5 miles. Ten minutes before school was supposed to start, the principal came out with police and ordered we move our cars, or the plate numbers would be taken down and we would be ticketed and towed. She was trying really hard to act angry, but everyone could tell she thought it was an awesome prank.

Also,

CLASSIC PRANK: Release 3 greased pigs into school labeled 1, 3, and 4.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
We had a pretty good prank today. Currently, there is loooooaaaaads of snow outside and everyone in my house wanted to go out and have a snowball fight. But one housemate was being lame and locked his door and was going to go to sleep.

Because we're all terrible human beings we decided this is simply not allowed. So we trapped him inside his own room with a chair, turned all the lights in the house off via the mains switch and pelted his window with snowballs from outside for a good 15 minutes. Somehow he got out his bedroom. When he came downstairs in just his boxers to yell at us we threw a snowball at him :D.

It was extra fun to pelt his window because we've convinced him in the past there is an Asian gang outside that throws stuff at his window (it was us).

He basically agreed to come outside and we had a massive snowball fight for the last 2 hours :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I once chopped up a kid's parents and then fed them to him as chili.
You too?

Dude, we rock.
I laughed out loud at this

My class had a pretty ridiculous senior prank. It actually turned out better than we anticipated.

The school has a part of the parking lot set aside for seniors with cars, and then there's another parking lot in a field across the street for juniors with cars. We got nearly the ENTIRE senior class (about 400 people) to show up and hour early for school and park in the junior spots. Then we all went up and brought beach balls, lawn chairs, grills, games, etc. and we just camped out on our parking spots. The juniors and teachers began to arrive and it began. The just started circling because they couldn't make us move. Then the teachers couldn't reach their spots either because of the backup.

We thought we would just mess with the juniors, but we wound up creating a traffic jam that stretched for over 5 miles. Ten minutes before school was supposed to start, the principal came out with police and ordered we move our cars, or the plate numbers would be taken down and we would be ticketed and towed. She was trying really hard to act angry, but everyone could tell she thought it was an awesome prank.

Also,

haha that's awesome!

The pig thing is good too, but I'd make someone else grease them up and release them xD

thecatinthehat

Smash Master

Also,

You stole this from MTV's "High School Stories".

Yes we watch TV too.

One of my friends actually goes to the school where the Pig prank originated. Some school in Queens.

:093:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
we piled up boxes to fit in our RA's door frame so when he opened the door he was like omgwtf

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
You stole this from MTV's "High School Stories".

Yes we watch TV too.

One of my friends actually goes to the school where the Pig prank originated. Some school in Queens.

:093:
I'm very sorry for apparently stealing MTV's spotlight! The person who came up with the prank probably got it off there, but apparently they didn't tell anyone that's where they got it from. It just spread and everyone came to the conclusion that we should do it. I mean, I can link you to the facebook group dedicated to it if you don't believe me.

Congratulations on watching the fine programming on MTV! I don't really care if they inspired our prank, or if they didn't. It doesn't change the fact that we did it.

Also,

TEACHER PRANK: My English teacher from high school told us about her class's senior prank. They pooled together some money and bought a broken down car for a couple hundred dollars. Then they decorated it and cemented it in the front lawn of the school.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lw7-NU4FI4s

Now THAT's a prank. Que Locura is the best program ever, far better than stupid programs like Punk'd or whatever prank shows are out there. They scare this b**** to within an inch of her life. That's what it's all about. (No Rickroll, it's the PRoom after all.)

Overload

Smash Lord
I saw a video where this guy waxed the floor in his dorm and then called the phone. When his roommate went running to answer it he wiped out.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Haha, these are terrible (or terribly awesome).

Anyway, this weekend, I was watching the Super Bowl with a few friends in one of their rooms. Eventually, he had to leave for another party, and I was left in the room with one other friend. The roommate wasn't back from home yet, where he'd spent the weekend. So me and my friend filled up the bed of the guy at the party so it looked like he was asleep in it. It looked pretty darn good, with all the right proportions, and the blanket was well-positioned. I would have been fooled.

So anyway, the roommate comes back, and we feed him this story on how his roommate was really tired and hadn't slept all weekend, so he'd fallen asleep during the game. Being terrible friends, we stayed watching. So we had him convinced for the entire game that his roommate was asleep right there. After the game, he goes to do work, so we leave him. We call the guy at the party and find out when he's coming back. The look on his roommate's face when he walked into the room was priceless. It was like a movie or something, with him looking back and forth from the bed to his roommate in the door. So good.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Usually I'll walk up from behind on someone if they're in my way and just stand there untill they notice me. My record so far was about 50 ssconds of waiting.
That's like on the show Bonzai where they would see how long they could shake someone's hand

smashbot226

Smash Master
I once got in line at a McDonalds with a megaphone and a VERY scary mask, drove up to the cashier's window, and yelled, "I'M THE GOD**** BATMAN." Then I popped up and she called 911.

Best miscommunication EVER.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Anyone recall that one show that used to air on MTV with Ryan Dunn doing all those pranks? Homewreaker?

That was an awesome show!

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
lol I've squirted super glue into some locks before.

Those people who pissed me off couldn't open their lockers until their locker doors got replaced. I think some of them had their lunches in there. I bet there was a bad smell a week later.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
So like, once there was this chick who bent over and one of my friends squirted hand sanitizer on her *** so it looked like someone jizzed on her pants LOL

Then another time I was taking a **** and my friend took a picture of me..... DAMMN

Oracle

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLf75upY27k
Language Warning

Also, here's one I'm want to try.
1. Every other night during the summer, go to the center of the school football field and cover it with birdseed and blow a whistle
2. Gradually change the timing to blowing a whistle, waiting a minute, then spreading the seed.
3. First football game of the season, the captains go to the middle and the ref blows a whistle....

Riku00

Smash Ace
i put X-lax on my big bros ice creme before. It really doesn't take that long for the stuff to kick in.lol

MBreeto

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLf75upY27k
Language Warning

Also, here's one I'm want to try.
1. Every other night during the summer, go to the center of the school football field and cover it with birdseed and blow a whistle
2. Gradually change the timing to blowing a whistle, waiting a minute, then spreading the seed.
3. First football game of the season, the captains go to the middle and the ref blows a whistle....
That is genius. If you could get pigeons to come, that would be hilarious

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Since April Fools' is coming up, I figured instead of making a new thread, use this one. This has ideas in it as well.
This year I'm going all out, first thing in the morning I'm going to go on the PA and rickroll my entire highschool, then put duct tape and cotton under all the bells, and then fill a couple of Oreos with toothpaste. However, there is one prank I've been saving for 29 days. It's a whole mess of rotting food that I plan to put in someones locker.

These are some ideas

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
we took a friends boxers andf roze them in a freezer

they are currently thawing

Top Bottom