• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Practice Partners?

Blazin'

Smash Cadet
NNID
Blazin_Raisins
3DS FC
5429-7955-3271
I've really been trying to get into the competitive smash scene. I don't have a lot of people to practice with though, sadly. Not enough people to cover a lot of the characters on the roster at least. I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me practice because I really want to become a better Pit and Rosalina & Luma player. I guess I'm looking for mentors more than partners, but if I become good enough then we could help each other out.

Jrzfine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jrzfinest
3DS FC
1762-3319-6557
Im up for some rounds if you're interested in a Falcon player. If you're ever gonna go pro you gotta learn how to deal with the top tiers, so this is a good opportunity for me as well. NNID is Jrzfinest

Victor Marczyk

Smash Cadet
NNID
Duskblack
3DS FC
1950-8264-0245
It's kind of a hit or miss situation because my school is full of smashers which is good for me so I have lots of people to practice with, so it all depends on the area. Just a little friendly advice....please do not main with Pit. Rosalina and Luma are understandable

JAVAJAVA

Smash Rookie
I've never played competitively, but I feel like I'm pretty good and have a very competitive disposition naturally. I'm one of the best in my circle of friends. I just recently played a double elimination tournament with friends and came in 3rd, though I feel like I'm about even to the people I lost to. What's your friend code? My main is shiek, but I just recently lost so bad to an incredible zero suit that I might have to switch. My charizard seemed to handle her much better.

Blazin'

Smash Cadet
NNID
Blazin_Raisins
3DS FC
5429-7955-3271
I was going to play with you until I seen who you main...
Then I guess there was really no point in replying.
It's kind of a hit or miss situation because my school is full of smashers which is good for me so I have lots of people to practice with, so it all depends on the area. Just a little friendly advice....please do not main with Pit. Rosalina and Luma are understandable
I'm maining Pit because I know he is a good character. I played him a lot in brawl and I have a really good understanding of him. Its not really my mentality to main someone because they're top tier. Its usually because I like the character and their playstyle.
I've never played competitively, but I feel like I'm pretty good and have a very competitive disposition naturally. I'm one of the best in my circle of friends. I just recently played a double elimination tournament with friends and came in 3rd, though I feel like I'm about even to the people I lost to. What's your friend code? My main is shiek, but I just recently lost so bad to an incredible zero suit that I might have to switch. My charizard seemed to handle her much better.
My friend code and NNID is all in my profile. Feel free to add me if you want to. :)

Top Bottom