• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West PPG's WiiU Custom Moves Hayward Tournament (Hayward, CA)

PPG's WiiU Custom Moves Hayward Tournament (Hayward, CA)
Posted by Bkomel
700 alquire Parkway. Hayward, Ca. 94544
Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 08:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Hxey

Smash Cadet
Will the one in February be confirmed? Really interested in attending and I can bring a few players

Chief Hotsuin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blue-Rob
3DS FC
3411-3937-1436
Hey, could you upload the set with me versus Ackbar? l really want to see how l was dealing with the Dancing Blade 1 to Nair pressure he had and his Kirby combos.

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Will the one in February be confirmed? Really interested in attending and I can bring a few players
I have the room set for the 27 th hopefully. jJust waiting on my hoa to respond

Hxey

Smash Cadet
How many players are attending so far? I'll for sure bring at least one other guy

NewFoundAbility

Banned via Warnings
Dublin, CA 94568, bowing down before the Jlfksjlfl
NNID
NewFoundAbility
How many players are attending so far? I'll for sure bring at least one other guy
The last time I went there were around 30. But this was on the same day as Genesis 3, so hopefully there will be a lot more people... I like small amount of people at tournaments, not too crowded and can always get in friendlies. :)

Top Bottom