• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pownz Presents: December DECIMATION! Dec 19, Hamilton Ontario

Tin Man

Smash Hero
oh no u can't doc i found a secret strat to beating u it involves fried chicken, watermelons and grape juice and a bit of date **** drug by the end of the day ur gonna join the LOLtrain
I'll help rep toronto :D, now I need a team mate >.>

and dimmy that's evil that u can take advantage of our kind like that, can I have some of that after I win the tourney?

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
no culex?

Sorry, I might come for the tournament. I'll most likely come for friendlies though, If the price is reasonable. Reason being, is I'm gonna get totally **** face trashed all you can drink free grey goose at a club in Sauga. My bad for not inviting Sauga people, specially my partner Carter. It was an invite. If I live through the night though, I'll tell you bout It tomorrow.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
so no D3 or MK AvariceX?
My best top tier is Snake. I've resolved to just have fun with this game though. Ness is the only character who accomplishes that for me. Incidentally, Ness is actually really good in doubles ;)

2:36 AM edit: Still at random local tourney; taking forever. Need to drive an hour to Chatham after this before sleeping for tomorrow. I told you I was going to come severely deprived of sleep :)

sauc3

Smash Lord
My best top tier is Snake. I've resolved to just have fun with this game though. Ness is the only character who accomplishes that for me. Incidentally, Ness is actually really good in doubles ;)

2:36 AM edit: Still at random local tourney; taking forever. Need to drive an hour to Chatham after this before sleeping for tomorrow. I told you I was going to come severely deprived of sleep :)
is also coming sleep deprived, as you can see im posting at 3:45 am, and do not plan on going to bed for a while.

also kingace I'll MM your falco, or mk, preferable falco but I'd rather fight your best, its up to you. see you all there

Razing_Zozo

Smash Cadet
Present: Singles

1. Splontot
2. Pyro
3. AvariceX
4. Deckard
5. Phiddlestix
6. Carter
7. Raidos
8. Iliad
9. Meekspeedy
10. Sauc3
11. Sheep
12. Fool
13. Inle
14. KingAce
15. Culex
16. Jasuke
17. Dimmy
18. Inscest
19. Hype
20. Tin Man
21. Doc

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Why does it keep saying trial

****ing annoying.

Edit: Tolerable to hear Iliad.

~Dark Throne~

Smash Rookie
www.justin.tv/pownzgaming

this is iliad. Stream is back up. On a better upload medium

Doubles update: Hype and Ace win doubles after coming back from losers to beat Doc and Nickcam, 3-2 first set, 3-0 second set. Pools are playing for now, but high end matches will be posted to that station. Come in and tell me if you can hear us over the mic.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
double emmm kayy too good

i kept hearing a bug noise that sounded like torontoso i left soo annoying...gl everyone,jon vs price was hype!

Last edited:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Doubles
1. Ace + Hype
2. Doc + Nickcam
3. No clue

Singles
1. Doc
2. Ace
3. Fool
4. Tin Man
5. Hype / I forget
I think that Culex got like 7th or something

That`s just from me listening to the stream while I was working on something. Tin Man had a surprisingly excellent placing, good ****.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Doubles
1. Ace + Hype
2. Doc + Nickcam
3. Dimmy + Tin Man
Singles
1. Doc
2. Ace
3. Fool
4. Tin Man
5. Hype / I forget
I think that Culex got like 7th or something

That`s just from me listening to the stream while I was working on something. Tin Man had a surprisingly excellent placing, good ****.
fixed for accuracy, and thank you :bee:

RXS.POWNZ

Smash Rookie
Thank you so much to everyone who came out!

TRIAL!

I'd like to know what everyone liked or didn't like and take any suggestions you guys might have.

TRIAL!

I hope everyone had a great time and that we can continue to rebuild the POWNZ scene and bring smash back to where it was before!

TRIAL!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Singles:
1st SilverDoc
2nd KingAce
3rd Fool
4th Tinman
5th Hype
5th Nickcam
7th Culex
7th Raidos
9th Iliad
9th Dimmy
9th sauc3
9th weon-X (I think?)
13th Jaske

Thats all I know.

Pownz, please host a results thread with the brackets included.

Vids: http://www.justin.tv/pownzgaming/all

Don't mind the TRIAL lol...

Also. Culex used cap falcon through the entire tournament.

Also. Commentary by Deckard. Colour commentators: Iliad, Tinman, Nickcam, Dimmy

Top Bottom