• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V: "Low Tier" Player List

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
@strongbad-LOL Im def not mad. But I genuinely thought you had some sort of statistics lol, cuz u seemed like the type of person who would do that. Especially when u said "undoubtedly" LMAO. In the end it never mattered because, like I said, u create the relative guidelines so its whatever.

It was nothing more than curiosity.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it's based on the figure of my foot up your ***
u jelly?

Renth

Smash Hero
Ganons a bad character pretty much all i'm saying. But i'll play you guys with my Zelda or G&W whatevea.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Sierra Vista approves of Cape's MM. How about My Ganon vs. your ganon, MM :D AND Ill send you a sound clip of me sounding like Ganondorf like in the flash Cartoon in your sig.

rhan

Smash Hero
Accepting all $1 MM v my Young Link.

Go whoever.

They will be recorded. If you don't want them recorded tell me ahead of time.

rhan

Smash Hero
I gotta keep a list of this crap though.. lmao

It'll probably be easier fi people PM me if they wanted the MM.

Renth: I got you though. You can play both idc. I'm not backing down of ANY $1 MM's. If I do I automatically lose.

rhan

Smash Hero
***** I said accepting all.

Honestly I'll accept all 1-5 without hesitation. I'd only bet 100 bucks on like Young Link Bowser or something..

OH SHYYT!

HINT HINT BISH!

Edit: I'm only bullshyytin. I'll do like 20 - 30 though. I got hotel rooms to pay for n shyyt. N I quit my job so I'm tight on my savings at the moment.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i guess that means im BANNED FROM PLAYING MELEE THE WHOLE WEEKEND then huh

also cape im totally down, i love melee bowser dittos
alright alright i thought you had just not realized this was a melee thread. added you to the first post bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom