• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ive had sooo many registrations of random people who i dont know who are. ive gotten tons of EMAILS from people who dont use swf about this tournament. i have no idea why, but like TONS of people are telling me this is their first tourney. along with all the regulars and all the usa and ALL the international attendance and these new people it should be a ridiculous ton of people, i cant wait to see what the final numbers are, haha.

i think pound 3 had like 30 entrants total til the month before it happened, and it still had over 250 people, so don't let that throw you off XD

JFox

Smash Hero
To Mew2King

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nAg28XtB30&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

Watch this match and tell me thats not the best fox player that ever lived playing the best marth the world has ever seen...M2k you are a shadow of the player u once were. you've really fallen far from grace. The old m2k never would have even lost to the shiz's, jman's, zhu's, or hungrybox's. The old m2k was truly legendary...nowadays ur losin to scrubby as players like hungrybox, a puff who would get trashed by the great heroes of the past like KDJ, PC, CHU, AZEN, etc. And none of those heroes could even touch you. Ever since mango took ur throne you've been way too distracted by that hot garbage piece of **** barlw bull**** to bother to take it back. The old m2k would have fought harder to learn the jiggs matchup, just like when you learned how to beat Chu ICs with all kinds of characters and ****. Or how you were held back for years by pc chris until you learned how to **** fox to the point that spacies literally gave up trying to beat you.

Today's m2k is a highly techskilled well oiled machine who has tricks and super edgeguards, but is missing the most important ingredient in his game- drive. Your like an old dog that cant learn new tricks. If you dont step it up

I'm gonna kick your ***.

Love,

JFox

p.s. there is no one I would love to see more than you, Mew2King, win Pound4 and take every out cocky *** motha****er that thinks they can take you off your throne. This game, Super Smash Bros. Melee, is your game Jason Zimmerman. The dictatorship, the new world order. You're the best there ever was.

strawhats

Smash Master

Watch this match and tell me thats not the best fox player that ever lived playing the best marth the world has ever seen...M2k you are a shadow of the player u once were. you've really fallen far from grace. The old m2k never would have even lost to the shiz's, jman's, zhu's, or hungrybox's. The old m2k was truly legendary...nowadays ur losin to scrubby as players like hungrybox, a puff who would get trashed by the great heroes of the past like KDJ, PC, CHU, AZEN, etc. And none of those heroes could even touch you. Ever since mango took ur throne you've been way too distracted by that hot garbage piece of **** barlw bull**** to bother to take it back. The old m2k would have fought harder to learn the jiggs matchup, just like when you learned how to beat Chu ICs with all kinds of characters and ****. Or how you were held back for years by pc chris until you learned how to **** fox to the point that spacies literally gave up trying to beat you.

Today's m2k is a highly techskilled well oiled machine who has tricks and super edgeguards, but is missing the most important ingredient in his game- drive. Your like an old dog that cant learn new tricks. If you dont step it up

I'm gonna kick your ***.

Love,

JFox

p.s. there is no one I would love to see more than you, Mew2King, win Pound4 and take every out cocky *** motha****er that thinks they can take you off your throne. This game, Super Smash Bros. Melee, is your game Jason Zimmerman. The dictatorship, the new world order. You're the best there ever was.
This sooo much truth in burns. The only thing is m2k has the tricks but h is far from being well oiled w/. his edgeguards and sometimes he misses L-cancels. This **** never use to happen. is gameplay has slowed down so much. His marth no longer scares people and fox apparently loses to mango in fox dittos. (Active Gamers friendlies ) Although those were super close. M2k is no longer the same and its kinda heart breaking to see mk2 just break down in fear of mango.

Win today at Active Gamers Jason and at Pound 4 beat Mango and cut it out w/. that sheik ****.

This is the link to mango vs. m2k super serious friendlies. Thats also where theActive gamers stream is
http://www.justin.tv/clip/97dacd69420f56bd

Eggm

Smash Hero
His loses to other people have nothing to do with his fear of mango, its simply cause he focuses more on brawl than anything else Imo. But yeah the real m2k flawless marth has never been there (which was the most powerful thing melee's ever seen) since brawl was released unfortunately. =\

White_Mike

Smash Lord

I'm gonna kick your ***.

Love,

JFox

This post REEKS of alcohol lmfao, who else thinks he was drunk when he wrote this? Not because I don't agree, but because of the way it was written.

Oh and Hbox Shiz Jman and Zhu aren't scrubs lol.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I neither drink nor drug :< but I drive :) Yeah m2k's last kill was mad perfect and situational lol. That will never happen again, and he did it the first time.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
This post REEKS of alcohol lmfao, who else thinks he was drunk when he wrote this? Not because I don't agree, but because of the way it was written.

Oh and Hbox Shiz Jman and Zhu aren't scrubs lol.
Drunk truth's still truth
but they aren't scrubs lol

M2K needs to step it up to above where he once was. He will have the throne again.

Hbox can chill too.

EDIT: Chillin my peach v your cfalc.

tw1n

Smash Champion
That kinda makes me sad that M2K forfeited Activegamers. But he had a semi legit reason (if you consider brawl sponsorships legit) but nonetheless. I hope to see his marth pick back up and **** again.

<3 canadians eh. The hoosers

Foxy

Smash Master
Jfox said what's in all of our hearts.

When his matches from HERB2 against Jman and Hbox come up, you guys will be amazed.

3-4 stocks, marth vs fox

incredible to watch

btw, that was the latest tourney he swept.

Foxy

Smash Master
m@ngo was supposed to come and we were about to buy his plane ticket for him but he bailed for some cali tourney that weekend.

yeah m2k won melee and brawl singles and doubles.

JFox

Smash Hero
dammmmn, linguini is tryin to take that throne from tippy mad hard. called him out on the exact two characters chillin used when he lost to tipman, lol.

get em son!

Lovage

Smash Hero
people need to stop randomly coming into this thread and saying "i'm winning." ur confident we get it lol, saying it 20 times won't make it happen son

D

Deleted member

people need to stop randomly coming into this thread and saying "i'm winning." ur confident we get it lol, saying it 20 times won't make it happen son
I'd rather see 20 randoms say it than mango say it 20 times. ego is annoying from everyone.

Linguini, I'd like to play you, no money involved. I knocked tipman out @ MLG 3-0 if thats any incentive.

the m2k speech was kinda dumb IMO. what do you expect from someone who doesn't play the game?

Zgetto

Smash Ace
People need to stop johning for m2k -_- He doesnt play the game?? lol i see him at tournaments like a couple times a month... You guys have like a tournament every week. In europe were happy if theres 1 a month =o
If hes only good because of mass playing, he just isnt that good.. Get over it already.

Foxy

Smash Master
People need to stop johning for m2k -_- He doesnt play the game?? lol i see him at tournaments like a couple times a month... You guys have like a tournament every week. In europe were happy if theres 1 a month =o
If hes only good because of mass playing, he just isnt that good.. Get over it already.
I don't like people who john for him about not playing or playing too much Brawl, but it really is hard for us to not support him to much

he used to be basically a god at smash and now it seems like the new fad to be the next "oh look I beat m2k in tournament".

also because anyone who has played him outside of tournament knows he still has it, and it's all mental. it's depressing, for him especially.

autism johns are legit, also

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea i lost to tipman, i also lost to DA dave that tourney >_>. it was basically a tourney to see who got to lose to azen in the 2nd level of amateur bracket. congrats DA dave you got to lose to azen.

also i except all MMs proposed so far except maybe linguini ganon vs marth, i dont know that matchup too well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom