• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
So Alu said that Mike G is probably the amazing legend that PBnJ was talking about, and he is amazing and all, but they was PBnJ hyped it made it seem like it was going to be ken or isai's amazing return, I got so hype :[

Who know though? lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
@ Twin, yeah you have no idea my height sucks in submissions, thats why I'm more down for some playful striking matches if you guys want to point spar. I'm just excited to get lubed up and wrestle.

And by that I mean play melee and then spar.

Lube optional

No homo, only bromo.
I'm down for point sparring. But I prefer free flow. More like TKD sparring were you don't stop after every point scored. Maybe say a "nice hit" and then get back into it. I'll bring some MMA gloves (I just have the one pair though) and hopefully some boxing gloves. although things change in 5 months so maybe we'll have more stuff to work with then haha.

JCaesar said:
That is definitely Inui. You can't fool me.
Hahahaha! I can't believe I didn't recognize him right away. The only thing missing in the picture is the teammates that carry him

LLDL

Smash Hero
Someone pull those strings and fly japan to this mayynne. I would gladly pay that rediculous fee to play a set with bombsoldier like at 0c3. Don't care if he hasn't kept up with the times, I've always wanted to play him!

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Someone pull those strings and fly japan to this mayynne. I would gladly pay that rediculous fee to play a set with bombsoldier like at 0c3. Don't care if he hasn't kept up with the times, I've always wanted to play him!
I'll tell CJ to spread the word there. But according to what he told me last time about the japanese Melee scene, don't have too much hope.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Well the second half of this tournament is Brawl, so you can make them come for that. Melee would be the side event for them.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Everyones entitled to their opinion.

All these M2K avis and sigs is making me wonder, maybe his skill is determined by his fan base (like in FF7 Clouds final weapon was stronger with more HP), so maybe at Pound 4 once he realizes his fan base is this big he'll play to his fullest...

/random thought

LLDL

Smash Hero
I have retreived the pound 4 results from the future. Here is a glimps of the horrors to come. Only you can change your own destiny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom