• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 car from Jersey to the tournament. Brawl Days only. Filled. :)

We're going to leave to the tournament on Saturday afternoon to catch melee finals. I have a Jetta, so it's 5 people. All the money (to be determined later) bust be ready for tolls and gas WHEN YOU GET IN THE CAR. No "I'll get you later."

On Monday, I'll give you a time when we're leaving. I expect you ready by that point, I WILL leave you behind.

You may not bring TVs, as my car won't fit it. Wii's are fine.

Also, if you're coming in my car, you're sleeping in my hotel room. 17$ per night. 2 nights. You're looking at about 50-60 round trip depending on location. If you're in New York, it's an extra 20. If we find housing it will be cheaper, but if you stay with someone else and make us pay more for the room, you'll have no ride home. :D

Spots:
1. Me
2. Ether
3. Zucco
4. Shadow
5. WALTZZZZZ.

For now we're full, I'll keep this thread if anyone bails.

Zucco

Smash Master
Epic carpool is epic! Not *****. Calling it right now!

Zucco

Smash Master
Kai are you going to pound? consider coming with us :D

PRiDE

Smash Lord
im driving inui, atmosk, dave, and myself, and snakeee.. so thats them

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't going to suggest that you guys come all the way up there to pick him up! That'd be crazy talk. I'm sure that he won't mind driving down you your house, or Shadows. But I'll give him a quick call to confirm.

--
Edit: Yeah, he doesn't mind driving down to your house/ Shadows. Any other finer details will have to be discussed between you two! :3

Top Bottom