• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 4 Brawl Results (Full results and brackets in OP)

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Wes I can't believe after so many years you haven't learned your lesson. You can't change the minds of these dumb phucking toddlers. A massive corroded congregation of prepubescent know-nothings trying to manage what's feasible and what's not in this game. It's really pathetic, it's like if you allowed the country to be run by these smashers...everyone would be dead in 15 minutes with these *******.

Also, you sickly gay phucks. Stop spreading your home-brewed homo-a s s H1N1 butt-sex AIDS concoctions at tournaments, cause we all know 75% of smashers are pole-smokers. You can fester in it all you want, but please don't kill other people because of it. When I hear people going to the ER because of that ****, it infuriates me. Yes, I know sick ****s will still go to tournaments unshowered undeodorized and dumb as phuck

And for those saying "It's a video game". #1. people like you halt the progression of digital and virtual competition in the mainstream eye, and #2. Once this "just a video game" is played for money, it isn't just a game anymore. I think I see the light, all these diseases brewing with the general infancy of this community kills off brain cells faster than you can jerk off to chain-grab tutorial videos.

Get the phuck out of here with that **** son.
DAYUM. I know this thread is dead but Dire just MagnetoinfiniteInuiLogicSkullPHUCKED the bajeezus out of this thread. LOL <3 <3

TKD

Smash Lord
This. It's a real shame really - out of all the MKs in that bracket DEHF had to get lame matchups early :S
Falco beats Kirby. It's the player's fault he did bad. He could've done badly against anyone. Also, he only got to play vs Lain because he lost his first match. I heard it was last stock against a solo climber or something. Anyway, you can't win while playing horrible.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I hate to agree with OS but its true. Not only do I see it but Keitaro always tells me in doubles he can't handle Kirby at all since its doubles, can't camp, and Kirby beats him in singles. And I've heard other falcos worry about kirby aswell, I don't think they complain over nothing.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Laser Camp to UpSmash? wouldn't THAT work in theory?

Or is it that once they get close 2 each other Kirby can Combo Falco?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Laser Camp to UpSmash? wouldn't THAT work in theory?

Or is it that once they get close 2 each other Kirby can Combo Falco?
DEHF's strategy against Chu Dat was to laser until he was around 200% and f-tilt him for the kill. That's a bad matchup.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
DEHF's strategy against Chu Dat was to laser until he was around 200% and f-tilt him for the kill. That's a bad matchup.
Not only that but if Kirby is rushing you down and look how chu plays. Bair to bair to bair, ect, then wtf does falco do? Kirby combos the spacies bad, can gimp them very easy, and only wolf can outrange kirbys bair.

ADHD

Smash Hero
DEHF's strat is to laser everyone. The two best falcos will never whiff a kill move in tournament, I've watched them laser forever when their opponent is at 230 or w/e.

Allied

Smash Master
haha the mu imo is 50/50

you do realize with that kind of camping pressure kirby cannot approach (also considering kirby has horrible approach)

So heres the laydown

Kirby great combos on falco with good off stage pressure and gimping

Falco can camp hard (See blood cross that ***** brought me to 250% before killing me in tournament each stock and i couldn't touch him)

IN a game where camping wins matches
Falco can beat kirby

Its a stressful matchup for both parties
especially kirby under that much pressure can make mistakes mad easy all it takes is one good laser -> DACUS upsmash and a slip of the shield or a well placed ftilt

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
55-45 Kirby. Could be higher but we Falco boards must protect our bread... and by that I mean conspire to make Falco higher on the tier list. Just like every other Character board does. We're trying to say Falco vs IC's is even. Get at us.

Allied

Smash Master
its a pretty large sum of money i'd be ticked off too considered ADHD just got money stolen from him at SNES

lol @ people

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
its a pretty large sum of money i'd be ticked off too considered ADHD just got money stolen from him at SNES

lol @ people
agreed, i was just kidding, obviously XD.
i'm getting a little impatient with my money, too, but i know there's nothing plank can do about it anymore. we should be getting it really soon, wyatt.
wait, he DID send the checks, right? >_>
last i heard, plank sent them already.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
THEY NOT GETTiNG THE MONEY ROFLROFL.

Scammed twice of $1,000+ checks.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
unlike winterfest this is a respected member of the community who has done this once before ( pound 3 ).

Everyone should relax and wait for the money it is not like you are not getting the money. He will give it to you and you will have your money.

Stop being children and *****ing because you cannot get the cash upfront. Most major tournaments with a Pre-reg system like this take time to write checks/send money via paypal due to the banks.

Relax

Prawn

Smash Master
unlike winterfest this is a respected member of the community who has done this once before ( pound 3 ).

Everyone should relax and wait for the money it is not like you are not getting the money. He will give it to you and you will have your money.

Stop being children and *****ing because you cannot get the cash upfront. Most major tournaments with a Pre-reg system like this take time to write checks/send money via paypal due to the banks.

Relax
seriously dogs this is what I would've said if I wasn't a troll

but since I am.

You're all ****ed hes gonna rip you offz0rz!

fonzi21

Smash Ace

Relax

Everyone should come to the showdown!! We are paying people in CASH on the day of the tournament to all winners!!! Big Payouts! $2000 guaranteed brawl singles, and $1000 guaranteed melee singles!! Check it out! here is the link!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261409

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
People need to relax and understand how the mail system works. Mail typically takes 3-5 days unless there's a holiday. This is the busiest time of the year. With Christmas and Valentines day so don't be surprised if it takes a week.

Lobos

Smash Master
If people were serious they would just pm, IM, or call plank instead of posting on the boards lol.....shame on you kids!

Also ohio sucks....:)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the checks are out, people best just hold tight!

adhd urs just says "wyatt" on the front cuz i didnt know ur last name (along with ur address obviously)

Top Bottom