• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
So another leak from that "Allstar" guy came up just right now, and it says that Ghetsis is playable, and Mewtwo is not.

BelowZer0

Smash Apprentice
Has there been any more leaks? Not text leaks but ones with videos or images if so would anyone mind posting them?

DairunCates

Smash Journeyman
So another leak from that "Allstar" guy came up just right now, and it says that Ghetsis is playable, and Mewtwo is not.
That's... an impressive stretch. Wouldn't that just be Pokemon Trainer 2.0 or does he just beat you with a cane and his BS impossible Hydreigon is his final smash.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
LOL! Ghetsis playable would be awesome. Best Pokémon villain ever.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, we all know what happened to Red, now don't we? He got the pink slip!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Honestly, I will probably get hate for saying this, but I would much rather get a Gen 5 Pokémon rep over Mewtwo. Ghetsis sounds unlikely as ****, tho.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

The fonts are completely different. So 100% confirmed.

Also, that kerning on Sp ecknose. eugh.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Honestly, I will probably get hate for saying this, but I would much rather get a Gen 5 Pokémon rep over Mewtwo. Ghetsis sounds unlikely as ****, tho.
Emolga? Or perhaps... Me? :p

Anyway, I'm hoping for more outrageous or extremely poorly done leaks. Come on, it'd be hilarious! Imagine someone "leaking" a Sonic alt costume and it's this nasty drawing of Sanic. For reference of Sanic:

King Zekrom

Smash Apprentice
Emolga? Or perhaps... Me? :p

Anyway, I'm hoping for more outrageous or extremely poorly done leaks. Come on, it'd be hilarious! Imagine someone "leaking" a Sonic alt costume and it's this nasty drawing of Sanic. For reference of Sanic:
Nonono, we all know I should be a rep xD

darkfire2431

Smash Rookie
Am I the only one who thinks the problems with the leak make it likely? Like the leaker put the mistakes there on purpose? Just food for thought.

Last edited:

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
The only thing we know is real is Bowser jr and Shulk. The rest could be complete BS for all we know

So was the Ghetsis leak just bogus or does somebody have a link?
Pretty sure Weeman was trolling. This Allstar guy said the roster in the leak was final, why would he then say that there is another character? Probably because he's full of shiitake mushrooms, didn't he lie about a leak on 4chan when everything was getting leaked?

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
Ghetsis as a fighter? He uses his cane or something? Kyruem is a pokeball so he's pretty useless. Besides MewTwo is enough. I hate Pokemon not having as much as Mario but Ghetsis would be bad

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
Can we link to the source of the wolf/impa leak, as well as this current one?
Reposting:

So this is the earliest I could find the posting of that Imgur url.
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-2...ler-leak-de-4chan-confirme.htm#message_341584

Pictures were uploaded at 5:50pm EST. His post was made at 6:13pm EST.
It was then posted here at 6:26pm EST.

Every post I find now on Google that mention this url, all seem to be after the fact.

We'd have to ask that guy where he got the imgur url, and it's possible he could be the source of it.
Also, confound the french, the sloppy english is probably reason enough he made it himself.

Edit:

From this link I was able to find the poster's source, which was a French SSB forum, SSB4.com. On page 40 of this thread, at the bottom, you can find the initial posting of it. On the next page, however, that same poster criticizes the photo and says that he doesn't think it's a real leak. Also to note is that this appears to be an established member of this French community, for what its worth; take that as you will. Sadly he does not say anything about where he found it.
Sujet: Re: [Spoil] Les leaks du 20 aout 2014
Hier à
"23:54"

This post is 4 minutes after the images were uploaded onto the imgur account.
So this is definitely the earliest.

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Pretty sure Weeman was trolling. This Allstar guy said the roster in the leak was final, why would he then say that there is another character? Probably because he's full of shiitake mushrooms, didn't he lie about a leak on 4chan when everything was getting leaked?
When did he say the roster was final?

Une

Smash Apprentice
What the hell kinda of Pokeman from gen 5 could possibly deserve to get in over Mewtwo? Zoroark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom