• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
Here's an idea... if anyone here is good at drawing on miiverse, how about we post a replica of one of the CSPs, and see if Nintendo reacts to it? If they take it down, real. If they don't, still debatable.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Here's an idea... if anyone here is good at drawing on miiverse, how about we post a replica of one of the CSPs, and see if Nintendo reacts to it? If they take it down, real. If they don't, still debatable.
I can draw on Miiverse but it's been awhile so I'll have to get back to it.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Kind of difficult to pull off with the low amount of space...

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
The only "anger" people have is the confusion of him not being on that roster. No one is angry, there's just a lot of confusion as to why Mewtwo isn't back after he's been scheduled to appear in all three beforehand.
I don't think there's too much to be confused about to be honest when he only ever made it into one of those three games. He was likely scheduled for this one too ("We're thinking about it") but maybe didn't make it. Again, depends on if there are more characters, if there are more I think Mewtwo is guaranteed to be in.

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman
I was talking about the 3DS game, as you can see I said "they clearly were lazy with the 3DS stages".

It is speculated to be the Magicant from the Mother series, though it could be the Rhythm Heaven as well (unlikely since there are no RH reps in the game).
There were also no Hanenbow reps in Brawl. Or Pictochat reps. :laugh:

Though, a Rhythm Heaven rep is still not ruled out of the equation either.

Last edited:

Casey_Contra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Casey_Contra
Kind of difficult to pull off with the low amount of space...
That would be interesting to try! It might be weird though, because they could take down the images based on potential copyright issues, but a drawing might fall under fan art/parody which isn't an issue. But then again they are probably allowed to take anything down!

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai will probably reply with "I'm sending my ninjas to take you down".
We shall sit in a corner, and when they arrive, show them the leak and ask if it real...
Seriously, though, I think it's worth a shot... but I can't draw on miiverse to save my life.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Warning Received
We shall sit in a corner, and when they arrive, show them the leak and ask if it real...
Seriously, though, I think it's worth a shot... but I can't draw on miiverse to save my life.
I can't talk about Sylux bein playable in Miiverse without 500 people talking about Ridley.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
There were also no Hanenbow reps in Brawl. Or Pictochat reps. :laugh:

Though, a Rhythm Heaven rep is still not ruled out of the equation either.
There only reason I mentioned the lack of a RH rep is because the game was rumored to have one.

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman
Also guys let's be careful not to let this get crazy off topic again like it did for a page or two yesterday, or we could start seeing people get infractions and I don't think we'd like that.

I think the stages are strange, but then again, I also think they're the most convincing part of the leak thanks to the Tomodachi Life scan. It does suck that it would seem not every series it getting a new stage, or even a stage at all... though, if the CSS screen doesn't have everyone unlocked, I think it's more than possible that the SSS screen doesn't have everything unlocked either. It also doesn't look quite right for a completed screen, what with the last row not being even and all.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Also guys let's be careful not to let this get crazy off topic again like it did for a page or two yesterday, or we could start seeing people get infractions and I don't think we'd like that.

I think the stages are strange, but then again, I also think they're the most convincing part of the leak thanks to the Tomodachi Life scan. It does suck that it would seem not every series it getting a new stage, or even a stage at all... though, if the CSS screen doesn't have everyone unlocked, I think it's more than possible that the SSS screen doesn't have everything unlocked either. It also doesn't look quite right for a completed screen, what with the last row not being even and all.
Off-topic. Look at the Ridley thread. Only one troll can make so many things happen.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
They'll nod, but that's the last thing we ever see.'

I posted on that poll. I like this leak, but unless there's more I don't want it to be real in anyway. It's too heartbreaking. I was never a fan of the ice climbers playwise but they're flipping adorable. HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT THEM BACK?

Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629

Also How Come The Returning Stages are squashed in to the New Stages? in Previous Smash Games there would be a separate page....Hey Wait....What about Stage Builder?

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Also How Come The Returning Stages are squashed in to the New Stages? in Previous Smash Games there would be a separate page....Hey Wait....What about Stage Builder?
I'm not sure if it's coming back. As heart breaking as it sounds I can see it happening.

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman
As far as we know, stage builder has not been confirmed to return for the 3DS version, so there's always the possibility that it's just not there to be shown. The returning stages being mashed up with the new ones is strange - and I also think it's odd that there's only one or two new stages that we haven't seen. That's a pretty severe lack of new stages, at least comparatively to Brawl. Maybe the reason they're mashed together is simply because there's not a lot of new stages, so if they separated them, it would look like two pretty barren screens instead of one content-filled one.

EDIT: Or, alternatively, running with the potential theory that not all the stages are unlocked - maybe they'll get pushed over into their own section once more new stages pop up and the screens would look less barren being separate.

Last edited:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Stage builder being a Wii U exclusive thing isn't a wild thought.
Also only Brawl had the new pages, I think.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
You should probably chill out with your comments. You're going to end up having a bad reputation.
Not all Mewtwo fans are bad, just like not all Shulk fans are good, and not all Chorus Men fans are hopeless. Do not stereotype, it's ignorant.
I said Mewtwo FANBOYS for a reason...
Fanboys and normal fans arent the same at all.

Please keep others and yourself from starting a war, in the least stay on topic without anger or anything else threatful.
Im just saying that Mewtwo fanboys are mad at Dr. Mario fans just because hes on the leaked roster and Mewtwo not...

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
First, don't get off topic. We'll infract if things get off topic or turn into a flame war.

Second, more clarification. The pictures of all the stuff do not come from gameplay off of a 3DS, but from an ESRB video. At least that's what we're to believe. That would validate why the screens are essentially connected in the shots. It could have been a demo video at the ESRB.

So it's not from him playing the game. It's from a video.

Last edited:

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
Reposting from yesterday, do the survey if you haven't yet.

Everyone,

Now that we know that the Leak will not have the DLC as stated, please fill out this survey.

Assuming that there are 5 more slots, rank the following characters based on who you expect they would be/who you want. It's kind of up to interpretation. 1= Most likely/Most wanted (your call) 13= (Least likely/Least Wanted).

There will probably be tons of questions, just go with what you think I meant and do the the survey. :joyful:

I picked the characters based on rumors, Ninka leak, popular requests, and the leak suggested cuts.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NSWXXQ3

I will reveal the results August 23, 10:00 EST. Spread the survey, put it in the 2nd post of the thread. It'll be interesting to see what we think.

Please don't bash if I didn't include your favorite character.

Edit: Currently have 86 responses.

Last edited:

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I said Mewtwo FANBOYS for a reason...
Fanboys and normal fans arent the same at all.

Im just saying that Mewtwo fanboys are mad at Dr. Mario fans just because hes on the leaked roster and Mewtwo not...
Stop before you hurt yourself. That's all I'm gonna say before I get an infraction.

86 responses is pretty good, I noticed we have a lot of people viewing the thread but not a lot responding to it.

ChromTroop

Smash Cadet
Reposting from yesterday, do the survey if you haven't yet.

Everyone,

Now that we know that the Leak will not have the DLC as stated, please fill out this survey.Everyone,

Now that we know that the Leak will not have the DLC as stated, please fill out this survey.

Assuming that there are 5 more slots, rank the following characters based on who you expect they would be/who you want. It's kind of up to interpretation. 1= Most likely/Most wanted (your call) 13= (Least likely/Least Wanted).

There will probably be tons of questions, just go with what you think I meant and do the the survey. :joyful:

I picked the characters based on rumors, Ninka leak, popular requests, and the leak suggested cuts.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NSWXXQ3

I will reveal the results August 23, 10:00 EST. Spread the survey, put it in the 2nd post of the thread. It'll be interesting to see what we think.

Please don't bash if I didn't include your favorite character.

Edit: Currently have 86 responses.
good job with this. I find Mach Rider been a most realistic option than Ridley( dont get me wrong, i'd love to see Ridley).

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Is it just me or are the 3DS stages ****ing bull****?
Arena Ferox, Reset Bomb Forest, Spirit Train, Gerudo Valley, Wily's Castle, Pac-Maze, N's Castle, Prism Tower, Paper Mario, PictoChat and maybe Gaur Plains.

Those are all interesting stages to me. The lack of new Metroid and Donkey Kong stages hurts, though.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Arena Ferox, Reset Bomb Forest, Spirit Train, Gerudo Valley, Wily's Castle, Pac-Maze, N's Castle, Prism Tower, Paper Mario, PictoChat and maybe Gaur Plains.

Those are all interesting stages to me. The lack of new Metroid and Donkey Kong stages hurts, though.
*gigantic cough* GAMEEEBOYYYYY

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman
How about ill try to draw the DHD?
Part of me wants to say that it's a +1 for it being fake just because there's not enough nonvolatile stages, but that's not really a good indicator unfortunately. Probably just stick to FD/Battlefield/Arena Ferox/Prism Tower/Paper Mario and maybe Jungle Japes/Gameboy/Gerudo Valley. Maybe some of the "new" ones are nonvolatile as well, that would be cool. I will say that I do expect better from the final game... whether that means the leak is fake or simply incomplete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom