• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#PostYourRosterHD Launches!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
@Warchamp7 How does a screenshot for it work on the site? my dell laptop won't screenshot it. And then if I do get that to work, how can I make it into a picture like the one above me? Thanks and sorry to bother you. Also great job on this!
Hey There. I used the snipping tool on windows 7. I'm pretty sure that it's on windows 8 and 10 as well. Just open it up, and drag a box over the area that you want to screenshot. Save the picture, and upload. Thats about it! Then, simply upload your file, and select "Full Image" from the menu that appears.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
My characters don't make any sense and I know it.
Sheik masterace, MK is my secondary.
Falcon used to be my secondary, and I'm retiring, but it's not over it.

TF | Toto

Smash Rookie
NNID
TotoSaysRawr
3DS FC
0731-4800-7807
This is pretty cool. I might make this my signature here on the boards. P:

TotoSmashRosterHD.png

Main and secondary (Corrin and Bowser, respectively) are in the blue background, while other characters I play more often than others when I don't feel like playing Corrin/Bowser are in the green background.

Chocoboko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Guilmon35249vr
Yellow's my theme of choice at the moment. At least for the background.

Edit:
I ordered the 8 characters I play as the most based on how often I use them and how well I fell I play with them.

Last edited:

TwilightSlick

Smash Rookie
NNID
twilightslick
smesh.jpg
Blue is my main, green is primary secondary, yellows are pocket characters/characters I use on certain situations to counter bad matchups for my main, and reds are characters I sometimes use during friendlies, when playing for fun, or when I want to use someone other than my main/usual pockets.

Top Bottom