• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Posters Cause Get-Rich-Quick Scheme

Seigi Hakobi

Smash Rookie
The posters on Club Nintendo are 700 coins?! How does one rack up that many coins?! Anybody know how to earn coins fast? Those posters are so bad-ass, gaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :confused:

Zegnam

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3583-0828-7659
i dont know, i only have 550 DX

Silic0n

Smash Cadet
NNID
Silic0n
From what I can tell, the only way to get points on there is to buy games / systems and register them or find a friend that has unused CN codes. I was able to register about 7 NDS games that one of my friends wasn't using. Each game gave 40 coins, so I got 280 coins from those, and 70 extra coins from the post-play surveys.

zoidbergenstein

Smash Rookie
I think the only way to really get any kind of coins quickly without buying lots of games is to find several friends that don't use their club nintendo points and ask for their codes.

Top Bottom