• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your friend code here if you main IC

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Bros, can you go on at 9:00 GMT Central so that we can verse and maybe have a free for all with my friends? I'll post your friend code up since I have to leave right now. I hope I see you! If you can go on, put in my friend code and wait so I can meet you. My friend code is on the left.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I could do five throws in a row at my level right now so I guess it shouldn't do much.

Also, when are you going to be back? I'm going to a friend's house for a party where we will be playing brawl from 11:00 GMT Central to like 13:00 GMT Central... Could you be on then because I want to test my Ice Climbers for like one or two matches. Then my friends would most likely want to play too in a 1v1v1v1 match so I also want to ask if we can do that too...
If you can't do 5 throws why would you ask?

But when is this party because I can go online pretty much anytime with a few exceptions.

Bros229

Smash Cadet
yea, but only a couple matches, then my siblings wanna watch a movie

my bro might even play w/ us.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Yeah.... Sorry guys. I came back from the party at 14:00 GMT Central.., T_T Apparently, my friend's internet was so bad that it couldn't even stay on Wi Fi brawl for 2 minutes without crashing, let alone connecting problems...

Top Bottom