• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post the worst injuries you've had here

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was 7 years old and I was trying to get my Sunday school dress off the hanger. It came off the hanger a lot quicker than I thought it would and the tip of the metal hanger scratched my eye. I had to wear a patch for a week. But I couldn't open my other eye because every time I'd move my eyes it'd burn. So I was pretty much blind for a week. It was awesome though because I remember things so vividly without sight.

vull45

Smash Apprentice
Weight Traing at School, Sholder shugs with 402 lbs. Finished with the work out and let go of the bar, had my left foot turned out and it took off my left big toe. On the Bright side i spend less time triming my toe nails

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Once when I was 3 I cracked my skull on while jumping on the bed (I'll let you guys guess on how it happened). Still don't remember a thing from it.

Also, (this next one doesn't count as an injury) last year I went to the hospital around February. I had encephalitis (props to whoever knows what that is). I spent over six weeks in there while they tried to find the virus that caused it and so I could heal. I'll tell you the full story once I get a correct answer for the question. I will give you a clue to the story though. It sucked

Jeff_ray...

Smash Cadet
Worst that happened? I think it was when that Raphael guy in 1st grade pushed me on the rocky ground. I had bleeding on the left knee. However, I'm glad he forgave me... but it's quite a scar. However, it's gone today.

Actually, I've only been to the hospital twice: The first time, I was a baby, but I had some fever. The next time was to fix up my ears. I wore that round bandage on my head for days.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I remember seeing my x-ray, but I didn't keep it. I made bunny ears with my hand, and my 2nd grader self thought that was awesome.

Jacobcc

Smash Journeyman
lol, Today I saw my cousin wiping the toilet floor with a paper towel, i took a glance and noticed that the toilet lid was open. So i quickly and very quietly sneaked behind him and screamed "YOU MISSED A SPOT" in his left ear, he took the whole thing by suprise and slipped head first down the toilet pan..It was hilairious to watch, i just could not stop laughing. It was just like in the cartoons when people are upside down, head first, stuck down the toilet.. Priceless :laugh:

Adi

Smash Lord
I really can't remember, I'm lucky enough to never really get hurt, and I've even been in a couple fights.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
I ran in the house and slammed my toes on the wall, bending my toe. It was bleeding and I went Pale and nearly fainted.

Sandy

Smash Champion
I twisted my ankle when I was seven.

Caught my finger in car door.

Permanent scar on hand from sheet metal incident.

graves

Smash Journeyman
Just the other day I had a ear infectshin and i had this drops and my dad was taking off the lid and poored it in mys :( I was Screaming so hard it was 90 percint alchohal

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Haha, ear infections. Those are bad, including when you take a flight with one to Denver, where you are still high, and they just keep popping.. painfully.

One other thing I forgot to mention was I fell while doing yard work around my house, and a garden hoe went into my left leg.

Shipe

Smash Rookie
I used to climb trees and I fell off of stairs a lot and the worst thing thing that ever happened, was when I brushed my hair. there was something wrong with a muscle in my neck. my head got stuck to the right and I couldn't move my head for a day.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I was playing basketball, tripped fell, and I landed on my hand. Not only was the bone sticking out but the bones in my arm had crossed over because I had broken them so bad. it was like this (X)<-- arm bones. I went to the hospital where they tried to sedate me with a shot of morphine which was supposed to knock me out but since I have a fear of sleeping(see my thread a little ways down) they had to give me 4 shots to knock me out and kill the pain

heytallman

CTALL
I fell of a skateboard once, and landed right on my tailbone. It left a bump. Then the bump got infected, and I had to have surgery on it this past summer. Tailbone surgery sucks. I played Super Metroid on my Wii and read Wuthering Heights for my summer reading assignment. That book really sucked.

Also, once I caught my finger when I was opening a window on my school bus in 7th grade. I couldn't play games for a couple days :(

espio87

Smash Ace
I have six scars on my head. all of them happened at different times, but I think the worse is the one in my forehead. It is the latest and I think I was 11 when it happened. I got cut with the sharp side of the bathroom door.

DeadtoSin

Smash Apprentice
When I was really young I cracked my head pretty hard on the wooden barrier surrounding the swings. I'm sure it wasn't a really deep cut, but my head bled horribly..

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I was playing basketball, tripped fell, and I landed on my hand. Not only was the bone sticking out but the bones in my arm had crossed over because I had broken them so bad. it was like this (X)<-- arm bones. I went to the hospital where they tried to sedate me with a shot of morphine which was supposed to knock me out but since I have a fear of sleeping(see my thread a little ways down) they had to give me 4 shots to knock me out and kill the pain
when I dislocated my elbow they gave me morphine first as like an appetizer and then actual anesthesia... like I had to sign a form and everything, and woke up like an hour later.
morphine feels so weird.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
Morphine? Please.

When I cracked my head open, and they had to staple me back together, they gave me Coke.
That was a journey.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
one time at jesus camp a crucifix hit me in the head and a blacked out for three days
This explains why you likea da boys? :D

My worst injury? I got punched out by a thug at thug camp and blacked out for three days.

Actually... It wasnt a thug camp so much as it was an alley, and i didnt black out for three days so much as i bled effing EVERYWHERE XD He had on a ring, and it disfigured my lip pretty bad, and if you know anything about soft tissue like that, it bleeds A LOT.

10 Stitches
60% Blood Loss before arriving at hospital
Looked like a Walrus-Face while it healed :chuckle:

Insane-Contrast

Smash Apprentice
I did a one handed cart wheel over a horse (the equipment) in PE and I think I broke my hand... but I never told anyone because nobody really cared.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i played roller hockey, as a goalie and someone crashed into me and gave me a concussion haha. it was awesome

Insane-Contrast

Smash Apprentice
i played roller hockey, as a goalie and someone crashed into me and gave me a concussion haha. it was awesome
That reminds me of the time I played hockey and someone smashed the small ball very hard against my left knee and then it rebound off his stick and hit me in the exact same place.

But at least I saved the shot and continued to limp for the rest of the week. Boys are so violent at sports >_>

frankisvital

Smash Journeyman
Cracked my sternum with my own chin when I was in fifth grade. I was still all awkwardly proportioned and... well never mind. Just know it hurt A LOT, and they couldn't do anything for me.

antimatter

Smash Lord
broke my left wrist and right thumb while ice skating at a friend's birthday party.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
When I was six, I fell of a slippy log lying on the ground, landing with my left elbow on a rock. The elbow got crushed and I broke my arm on two places.

-Risky-

Smash Apprentice
Split my head open on a radiator, then after sitting in the emergency room for like ten hours, I finally got stitches, but when I was getting back into the car I smacked my head off the door. Pretty funny, looking back

Also, not sure if it counts as an injury but I gave myself alchohol poisoning drinking a litre of sambuca, that was baaaaad

Top Bottom