• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Wolf combo with >B?

Kensiko

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone.

I was messing around with Wolf yesterday and I noticed something interesting, but I don't know if there would actually be a way to do it (and other people probably noticed this as well anyway, but I thought I'd check anyway).

Basically, after doing a AAA combo or even his Ftilt, depending on the other character's %, his trajectory would pretty much follow the path of Wolf's >B.

So, I tried chaining together both AAA and his Ftilt with a >B right after, but the lag after the first moves was just too long. I thought this would be an amazing combo, because often the opponent would be exactly where the >B's sweetspot would be.

Too bad, unless if someone has any thoughts as to how (if even possible) you could reduce the lag after the first moves so following up with >B would be possible...

Any thoughts anyone?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Combo typically works at around 30-40% for me. Be careful not to do it of the edge, or else you're screwed.

ashark8doom

Smash Rookie
Yea I have pulled off finishing someone with some combo and a sideB, but as others have said its not good to rely on this to much, because sideB is very easy to punish if you miss.... and flying off the edge sucks to

Kensiko

Smash Rookie
Right, thanks for the replies guys. I wasn't planning on making this work so I could spam it....just that if it could work reliably, it would just be one more tool in Wolf's arsenal for me to use.

The more I have, the less predictable I can be, after all. ;)

Top Bottom