• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Tourney In Western Mass

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Keep your eyes on the Tourney Listings. I'll be making a post soon. Super Mass Bros A SSBB/M Tourney. Greenfield, Mass Jan 17th.

Spife

Smash Master
haha all you stupid ****ers have to come to greenfield!

So, now Greenfield is big, huh? That's more like it! Who's intimidating who now, eastern MA? The Chase Manhattan Bank. Deny my credit card application, will you?

I want a zoidberg in the smash community (i.e. giant jewish lobster. Questor, become a lobster)

Spife

Smash Master
^this man speaks the truth,

You know you want to go anyways.
I've driven as far as maine so if driving that distance (for you personally is the problem) or for anyone for that matter.................
besides, I have to drive further then 1 hour to play a legit competitive smasher lol

Almo

Smash Ace
greenfield? blasphemy. i'm not driving that far. rides....please?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I call "no car" johns. :laugh:

No, just kidding. I'll check the date and see what I can do.

The map was more to show the fact that the reservoir was in the way and preventing me from taking a direct route there.

Buuman

Smash Ace
We have a date set in stone for this Ace? Btw Spife, Omegawhitemage, Omegablackmage, Ghettofabulus, and I all live in Spencer MA if you care xD

Spife

Smash Master
We have a date set in stone for this Ace? Btw Spife, Omegawhitemage, Omegablackmage, Ghettofabulus, and I all live in Spencer MA if you care xD
Holy crap! I thought you were in ct for sure!

Spife

Smash Master
still havent' gone back to them. Stressed out and fryed. I'll call or something. My b dawg

Lord Yawgmoth

Smash Apprentice
its okay man....

we all have them days.

<.< *slips spife some cash*

*ahem*

(get back to them yooouuuuu knnnowww you want to)

*insidious laughter*

Top Bottom