• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Subspace Emissary character stories

J_Puff

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have ideas for character SSE stories? I have a few I can share right now.

- Jigglypuff is happily prancing through a field...a field that leads to Hyrule. Ganondorf appears via horse. He gets off his steed and faces the small puffbal. He encounters Jigglypuff and you must battle Ganondorf. After the battle (regardless if you win or lose), Ganondorf gains the upper hand in a cutscene. He captures Jigglypuff, only for a few Primid to spawn around them. They are about to capture the duo when you (as Jigglypuff) get out of Ganondorf's hands and fight off the Primid. CPU controlled Ganondorf aids you. After the battle, one of the Primid is about to finish Ganondorf off when Jiggs saves him. Ganondorf seems to feel for Jigglypuff and convinces her to team with him. Their team is a rocky one, especially considering that Jiggs finds out that Ganondorf is evil.

- Link is working hard on the ranch from TP when the Ancient Minister appears and kidnaps him from his own field. After reaching the door of the Halberd, Link ponders on the situation. Should I jump? he asks himself. Realizing the only way to get out of this doomed flight is to jump, he does so...only to land in a mysterious land. Ike finds him and captures him, telling him that his kingdom has been taken control of by Primids. The two decide to team up to be rid of Primids. That's the start of their story.

Does anyone have any other ideas or theories?

J_Puff

Smash Rookie
He works on a farm in Twilight Princess. I edited it to make it a little clearer.

Frogla

Smash Ace
I want Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers and Snake to be on a team. Tis would be awesome

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
Hasn't it been shown that Link pairs with Yoshi? (As dissappointing as that is...)

TheLake

Smash Master
Whats so dissapointing about that?! Why have epona when you have a yoshi?

We need a love triangle with nana, Zamus and donkey kong.

Awww yeah monkey love

Micahc

Smash Ace
PT is walking along when he sees Bowser. Since he's a twelve year old moron, he tries to catch bowser. Bowser than eats him. The end.

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
- Ice climbers need to hunt whales so they need bait. After a long search in the frigid tundras of Africa, they find a penguin (DDD) they start to club him but he fights back. Ice Climbers are about to win but the halberd comes in and FIRES ITS LAZER!! melting the ice in which they fought. DDD escapes and the ICs are rescued by samus´ship. the poor ICs never catch their whale : (
P.S. There are no tundras in Africa.

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman
- Ice climbers need to hunt whales so they need bait. After a long search in the frigid tundras of Africa, they find a penguin (DDD) they start to club him but he fights back. Ice Climbers are about to win but the halberd comes in and FIRES ITS LAZER!! melting the ice in which they fought. DDD escapes and the ICs are rescued by samus´ship. the poor ICs never catch their whale : (
P.S. There are no tundras in Africa.
This guy is awesome.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
What's wrong with Link being teamed up with Yoshi? I don't find that too disappointing. It would be cool if Link could RIDE yoshi like mario, and use moves and etc.

I have no idea how Link even paired with Yoshi.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
What's wrong with Link being teamed up with Yoshi? I don't find that too disappointing. It would be cool if Link could RIDE yoshi like mario, and use moves and etc.

I have no idea how Link even paired with Yoshi.
I'm still waiting for the vid on the DOJO. I can't wait to see what happens there.

gtkdltk007

Smash Apprentice
My opinion:

Mario and Kirby are fighting in a tournament. Zelda and peach are there to represent. The winner is blasted into the sky, and meets Pit. The loser is faced with freeing one of the princesses. The freed princess escapes with Kirby, the not-freed one gets trapped by Wario, who only wants it for display purposes. Kirby and the princess come in contact with the Halberd and Fox's ship, which is brought down. Fox was flying in a response to an attack nearby (maybe Corneria?) and was on his way, but ended up being shot down. On the other side of town, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong's banana stockpile is stolen by Bowser. Why is Bowser stealing his bananas? Brainwashed perhaps? Maybe he’s trying to lure DK and Diddy K to the Minister? Whatever, anyway, they chase after him, and ensue to fight him. Yet, Donkey Kong is somehow separated from Diddy Kong. Diddy Kong goes to the location of the crash, which managed to distract the fight temporarily. He meets Fox and encounters Rayquaza. He gets beaten, and they set out to rescue a captured Donkey Kong. On another side, Link is currently training his swordsmanship when Primid attack. He defends himself, and escapes. Yoshi on another side encounters another similar situation. Yet, he manages to escape, and encounters Link while fleeing. They team up, and fight against Primids. Nearby, Zero Suit Samus receives a warning signal of approaching enemies. She is called down to fight the Primid. She gains her suit, and fights them somewhere in space, perhaps in the Halberd or farther out. Elsewhere, we discover the true story of Meta Knight - he has been brainwashed into serving the Ancient Minister and for use of his ship. He manages to escape, but is now being hunted after. As this entire sequence of events unfolds, different areas of the world are being sucked apart and together due to Subspace. Worlds are being merged, which explains a way Yoshi could meet Link, or other characters, like Ike, Sonic, PT, and Ice Climbers come along.

Also, expect bosses from each franchise to show up, like: Petey, Rayquaza, and perhaps from other franchises, the Black Knight, Wolf, who have a lesser chance of being playable (in comparison to oh say Ganondorf and Ridley and K. Rool)

This could work.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
PT is walking along when he sees Bowser. Since he's a twelve year old moron, he tries to catch bowser. Bowser than eats him. The end.
this made me lol a bit. Props :)

RedKnight

Smash Ace
PT escapes from a pile of Bowser dung later and is confronted by Sonic. He sees this as an opportunity to restore his dignity and attempts to catch him. He ends up in a body cast for the next 6 months

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Hmm, I really believe there's something mysterious about The Ancient Minister, his look is way too deceiving. I'm thinking that possibly might not be his true form...

I mean, the main bad guy has to be more badass than just from what we see.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Hmm, I really believe there's something mysterious about The Ancient Minister, his look is way too deceiving. I'm thinking that possibly might not be his true form...

I mean, the main bad guy has to be more badass than just from what we see.
wow finally someone agrees with me on Ancient Minister looking like an elite ShyGuy.

Seriously, it cant be his real form. He looks too plain and weak.

Pumako

Smash Cadet
PT is training with his first pkm (Chimchar, Grothle, and Empoleon) in a stadium when all of the sudden Ridley comes down and captures all of his Pokemon. Then he goes to the Professor to get replacements, which are Ivysaur, Charzard, and Squirtle. Thus he comes in contact with the Fire emblem world, and teams up with Ike.

Top Bottom