• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Final Brawl Roster

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
This would actually be close to the final Brawl brawl character roster:

Characters

Starters:

1. Mario
2. Link
3. Kirby
4. Pikachu
5. Fox
6. Samus + Zero Suit Samus
7. Zelda + Sheik
8. Bowser
9. Donkey Kong
10. Yoshi
11. Ice Climbers
12. Peach
13. Pit
14. Wario
15. Lucas
16. Ness
17. Captian Falcon
18. Pikmin and Olimar
19. Wolf
20. Midna + Wolf Link

Secret/Unlockable Characters

1. Sonic
2. Diddy Kong
3. King Dedede
4. Snake
5. Ike
6. Pokemon Trainer
7. Meta-Knight
8. Shadow
9. Lucario
10. Luigi
11. Mr. Game and Watch
12. Jigglypuff
13. Megaman
14. Kamek
15. Baby Mario + Luigi
16. Bowser Jr. + Shadow Mario
17. Dixie Kong
18. Paula
19. Mewtwo
20. Shy Guy
21. Ridley
22. Paper Mario
23. Trace
24. Cell-Shaded Link
25. Tom Nook

20 Starter Characters and 25 Secret characters adds up to a total of....

45 Characters!

This may be close to the final roster and who I think should be in.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Tom Nook is deconfirmed.

lol. When creating a fake roster be sure you keep up with who's deconfirmed.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Characters that raise warning flags:

20. Midna + Wolf Link
14. Kamek
17. Dixie Kong
22. Paper Mario
25. Tom Nook
Characters that are outright ridiculous and/or impossible:

8. Shadow
15. Baby Mario + Luigi
18. Paula
20. Shy Guy
23. Trace
The emphasized one especially, no way in hell it could happen.

Also missing Marth, thus leaving Fire Emblem with only one character in a huge roster, a ridiculous proposition. And as has been said, 3 different forms of Mario (4 if you count "Shadow Mario") is laughable at best.

Yeah, if you really think this is even close to what you can expect in the final roster, I'd suggest reading up on some of the more informative threads around here. Chronobound's [thread=124098]"Ultimate Probably Playable Character Analysis"[/thread] is one I'd recommend to start with.

Zevox

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Missing Marth, Tom Nook being in, the lack of Isaac, etc reasons... makes me not like this thing.

Zevox

Smash Lord
How is Midna outright ridiculous or impossible?
Shes not - she was one of the "warning flags" (hell, shes in my signature; do you really think I'd have her there if I thought she was impossible or ridiculous?). Didn't you notice the colon after the sentence, indicating that it was referring to the list followed it?

Zevox

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
i admire your courage for posting a roster like that without raison a flame shield

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
You might want to change the thread title. I'm fairly sure any roster that includes Shadow doesn't constitute as a 'possible' roster.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Lack of Ganondorf.

But I think the biggest flaw is - Pokemon Trainer, Ike, Diddy, Dedede, and Meta Knight are either in a commercial or on the Boxart - or both. PT and Meta Knight are on the boxart, and then Dedede, Diddy, Ike, and PT are on commercials. I'd find it kind of dumb to spoil characters, and then people would be all 'Wait a minute, THAT COMMERCIAL LIED TO ME.'

And then there are just a few obscurre characters, but it's an ok roster. (I like the addition of Shy Guy.)

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Why the **** would Midna be in the game, especially as a starter?
You really suck at this OP, your list bites.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman

Yeah I think that Roy might not return *cries and sobs* but look at the bright side we have another character Ike

Megaman might have lots of support but I just don't see him in brawl and why would we want baby mario & luigi, we already have them grown-up!

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
Shes not - she was one of the "warning flags" (hell, shes in my signature; do you really think I'd have her there if I thought she was impossible or ridiculous?). Didn't you notice the colon after the sentence, indicating that it was referring to the list followed it?

Zevox
She shouldnt even be in the warning flag, alot of people expect her to be in and FAR more likely to be in than the rest of the people in the "warning flags" list

Trophyhunter

Smash Apprentice
Obviously somewhere where, you havn't been

Yeah I think that Roy might not return *cries and sobs* but look at the bright side we have another character Ike

Megaman might have lots of support but I just don't see him in brawl and why would we want baby mario & luigi, we already have them grown-up!
Lol but seriously this roster seems maybe some may be in but cell shaded link what the heck thats a clone.

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
Cel shaded link is not a clone, and of all characters you say hes the one that stands out as not happening!

Zevox

Smash Lord
She shouldnt even be in the warning flag, alot of people expect her to be in and FAR more likely to be in than the rest of the people in the "warning flags" list
Thats your opinion, but quite frankly I think you're wrong. As much as I like Midna and want her in and feel she has a fair shot at it, I don't feel its much more than the others in that list, and am definitely wary of any roster that includes her if there is much else that seems unlikely or ridiculous in it (which is of course what I meant by "warning flag").

Zevox

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
Thats your opinion, but quite frankly I think you're wrong. As much as I like Midna and want her in and feel she has a fair shot at it, I don't feel its much more than the others in that list, and am definitely wary of any roster that includes her if there is much else that seems unlikely or ridiculous in it (which is of course what I meant by "warning flag").

Zevox
Most rosters have her in, you must be wary of alot

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
At Everyone who swore: That's really immature, atleast she tried man... Swearing over a game how old are you people?

Anyway on your roster some characters have no chance. K. Rool will most likley make it in. I don't think Midna will. She's only been in one game and not being the main character. She is one of the main characters but she isn't the main main character.

Gannondorf will most likley steal her spot. Or WW Young Link who also might not be in.

Top Bottom