• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Antioch Monthlies transportation question

sidefx

Smash Champion
I was just wondering.. in the case that brawl house hosts monthlies or something for Brawl.. how many people are willing/able to get to antioch? i know its a bit far, but.. if you look at it from the bigger picture, its kinda in the middle of sac, and the rest of the bay area, so it can cater to more people. but the bad side is, the public transportation from Pittsburg/Bay point bart is tricky.. i dont even know how to get around with the buses around here.. so..

just post if you are willing to travel to antioch for monthlies. im not saying its going to happen, but it could if there are enough people that are willing to attend / help with rides / travel.

sidefx

Smash Champion
uhm, not sure about greyhound.. i know theres an amtrak station though.. not sure how it can work with that though.. but im think amtrak goes through sac..

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
woot woot. hellz yeah i'd come to this! know a friend or 2 as well. hell yeah, i can help anyway i can to man

odintu

Smash Cadet
If you guys live near the Golf Course in Antioch (Golf Course Road), you guys are within WALKING distance of my house.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
hey, i'll be game. and i'll defenetly be willing to take some of the milpitas/san jose smashers with me, should any of them need a ride.

im also thinking about hosting a periodic tourney myself in milpitas, and people have generally liked the melee ones i hosted.

Top Bottom