• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PopCorn Mafia! Summer House Party Edition - Party Round 1 Starts!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
You liked my post therefore you admitted you're scum, but in turn I am admitting I am scum by responding to you

Guess we're figured out ggs everyone

Rajam

Smash Champion
:sadface: mod can we play again?

Kary do you agree with Maven's logic? you didn't seem to follow on that one

Rajam

Smash Champion
frozen is scum because Maven wasnt given the gun. His scummate is Xatres: note how frozen completely ignored the wagon

Maven89

Smash Master
They are different?

"I'm surprised Hando got the gun" doesn't answer the question "Who would you shoot?"
They're basically the same question because they're both asking who scum is, so I'm not sure why you think Soup wondering who would give Hando a gun is a strange response to asking him who he'd shoot

Maven89

Smash Master
So far I'm liking Rajam's content the best, and I'm liking Kary's the least. I don't see how her questions could lead to anything valuable. Rajam's baiting seems more genuine. That's where I'm sitting at now

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
They're basically the same question because they're both asking who scum is, so I'm not sure why you think Soup wondering who would give Hando a gun is a strange response to asking him who he'd shoot
That's like saying red wine and white wine are basically the same.

I don't think it's a strange response, either. I thought it was interesting because if soup is genuinely wondering who gave Hando the gun, then soup must be town. Which is why I was trying to tug on that thread when you stuck your nose in.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I feel the two questions are very different.

Two easy reasons are with one you speculate who the mafia doesn't mind being clear or seems least threatening and the other question forces you to make connections (or a lack there of).

Maven89

Smash Master
That's like saying red wine and white wine are basically the same.

I don't think it's a strange response, either. I thought it was interesting because if soup is genuinely wondering who gave Hando the gun, then soup must be town. Which is why I was trying to tug on that thread when you stuck your nose in.
I'm fine with this response

#HBC | ѕoup

I think it's been fundamentally useless and not indicative at all. I'm not ready to make an assumption on Kary yet because at the least it looks like her questioning may provide content in the future. Without posturing myself, that's something that is a bit lacking therefore I admire the effort to try and question me about things instead of merely like posts and dabble in conventional WIFOM about the gun. The gun isn't really important to me and while I did question why it was given to Hando, I won't make any judgment on anyone based on that.

Hando did say maybe he had a lead so perhaps he could talk about that more however.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Not sure. I was trying to think about who would give a slot like Handorin the chance to be clear given that his playstyle has always been questionable/somewhat hard to read, which could've made for an easy misshoot.
soup, any elaboration on this? can Maven be behind this?

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not going to say no to more content, but surely Hando is the one who is least obliged to post anything. Do you not have anything that you want to look at yourself?
I can't read anything going on right now because the thread seems to be having growing pains, and what I mean by this is that we're all waiting for something greater to happen.

soup, any elaboration on this? can Maven be behind this?
No idea. Do you think Maven was serious about Frozen, or had intention to egg it on even after pre-game? I won't attempt to decipher such behavior, unless you think it's worth deciphering.

#HBC | ѕoup

My gut feeling about people is that I'm alright with Kary, hesitant on Maven, and keeping my eye on Frozen. Of course, Frozen has no reason to entertain the idea that Maven is serious, but I did note that he did respond to it. It didn't go anywhere however so that just furthers leads to what Maven wanted out of it, if anything.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Rajam what's your take on Kary
I think there is bigger fish to fry atm. I'm watching of course, but I'm willing to let him be for the moment. His interaction with soup doesn't seem SvS tho; Kary's intention to read soup seemed genuine

I'd still shoot Frozen/Xatres

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Xatres, do you think using wifom is scummy?
I think wifom is an unavoidable aspect of the game. Anytime you ask 'why' it will inevitably be brought into play. Honestly I think people lean on it to heavy to discredit arguments, rather than the other way around.

But to answer your question I'd say, 'It depends on the context.'

Top Bottom