• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pooper Smash Bros. - The Other Half of the Glory

Chilindrino

Smash Cadet
Some characters come out so much, just to be stomped or set in the background, well... now the time has come to tribute their efforts and let them duke it out to see whom is the best little time character, its..........

POOPER SMASH BROS!

I have a pretty good idea of what the roster of a game like this would be like, but some of you out there might have better ideas, and that is why i have created this thread to see who deserves a spot in the roster. They will be ranked by me to see who makes it into the roster. This is how they will be ranked:

N64 Pooper Smash Bros (Best 12)
Original 8 - The best 8 ranked
Unlcokable 4 - Places 9-12

Pooper Smash Bros. Melee (Best 25)
Melee Originals - Places 13-16
Melee Unlockables - Places 17-25

Pooper Smash Bros. Brawl (Best 40)
Brawl Originals - Places 26-30
Brawl Unlockables - Places 31-40

They will be ranked by me, personally out of 100 pts. Whatever you write is what will be ranked. The ranking for a character can change, its first ranking is not final. Points can go up or down.

POOPER SMASH BROS BEGINS!

Chilindrino

Smash Cadet
1. Koopa Troopa (suggested by chilindrino)

One of the original bad guys, has been stomped so many times. He just had to make it in.(90/100 Pts)

2. Goomba (suggested by Memo326)

One of the original bad guys, also has been stomped so many times. He just had to make it in.(90/100 Pts)

3. Cubone (suggested by IllidR)

One of the only pokemon that can pull off cute and tough at the same time, but he was STILL put in the background, horrible! Well, now he is in Pooper Smash Bros.(88/100 Pts)

4. Deku Scrub (suggested by Memo326)

A constant annoyance for Link, one of the most common enemies in the Zelda Series, if not THE most common. He... or it, is also a must.(85/100 Pts)

5. Toad (suggested by chilindrino)

Not everyone has to be a bad guy. In fact, Toad has been a help to Mario so many times, but now its time to show what he can do.(82/100 Pts)

6. Tingle (suggested by FoZ)

The constant annoyance for Link, except hes on Link's side. His akward movements and constant help have gotten him into Pooper Smas Bros. ,for now. (68/100 Pts)

7. Tiny Kong (suggested by DeuceBlade)

While Tiny Kong has been put in the background, she has been put WAY in the background, almost ignored, only appearing in one TRUE game and then only appearing in Spin-Offs. This reject from Nintendo has given her a spot in Pooper Samsh Bros., for now.(52/100 Pts)

Chilindrino

Smash Cadet
I guess I'll start it.

I can't think of anyone more deserving of a spot in this game than.....

KOOPA TROOPA!

From Wikipedia:
The Koopa Troopa (ノコノコ, Nokonoko?) is the most common classification of Koopa. Koopa Troopas are the standard troopers of the Koopa Army who work for Bowser, King of the Koopas. Koopa Troopas are all common Koopas, meaning they have no special abilities or characteristics. As the lowest ranking members of the Koopa Army, they just patrol their assigned areas on foot. If an enemy is referred to as just "Koopa" this usually means Koopa Troopa.
Koopa Troopa has been stomped on more than any other enemy out there (although it might be a close call with goomba).

Chilindrino

Smash Cadet
I also wanna nominate.......

TOAD!

From Wikipedia:
Kinopio (キノピオ, Kinopio?), is a humanoid mushroom that is both a single character and the collective name of the "Mushroom People" found in the Mushroom Kingdom. The Toad species first appeared in Super Mario Bros. as seven guards that serve Princess Peach, called Mushroom Retainers. In games prior to Paper Mario, which features an entire race of Toad inhabiting Toad Town, the capital of the Mushroom Kingdom, manuals referred to them as Mushroom People, but they were always referred to as Kinopio in Japan. Toad's voice is first heard in Mario Kart 64, which features actor Isaac Marshall. By the advent of the GameCube, Jen Taylor has continued to provide the voice of Toad until 2005, when Kelsey Hutchison took over for games such as Super Mario Strikers. Recently, Nicole Mills voiced him in Mario Party 8.

Toad first appears as a single character in Super Mario Bros. 2 as one of the four playable characters. He is stated to be the chief guard of the Mushroom Retainers. The character then goes on to star in Wario's Woods, and appear in the Mario Kart series and various sports games. In other games, he acts as an instructor, such as in the earlier Mario Party games, and helps guide characters in other games. As with the games, Toad plays a major supporting character in other forms of media starring Mario. He usually tags along with Mario in the various cartoons and comics as a sidekick. When Luigi examines him in 'Luigi's Mansion' he says: "I never noticed how nice those red polka dots look on top!"
Not everyone has to be a bad guy that has been stomped, Toad has been seen so many times in games, and sometimes all he does is thank Mario, its time to show what he can do.

Alternate Color

Chilindrino

Smash Cadet
3 times were to reserve space for the roster, 2 times were examples, but yeah, i felt dumb doing it

Memo326

Smash Cadet
I suggest Deku Scrub. And Goomba, duh. I can't think of anything else right now, so I'll post later if I get any ideas.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Don't forget Slippy from Star Fox

Top Bottom