• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pool Pools 4 : 11/6/10 : RESULTS

solecalibur

Smash Master
9. Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: :dedede: :wario: :snake: :metaknight: - You're clearly stepping it up, I'm upset that you beat Tako but at the same time it's a mark of your improvement. Once again, thank you for hosting! Your house is really nice. Next time I'll make full use of the facilities though - pool, hot tub, pool table and air hockey table included :bee:
2-1 with Tako now (2-2 including pools =o) , beat him last June or July or something but he 2-0'd me at Delta , Im sure he has more sets on me when I played straight wario awhile back but thx never the less lol

shoutouts after i get some homework done , maybe

AIB

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11017

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Yeah, I didn't do so hot this tournament. I had a sore throat, runny nose cold,and I've been playing alot more melee than brawl lately. No Johns though. I lost because there are things I need to improve on. Hopefully I'll come back to NE/central/SW/SE OH even better and maybe with some people from a growing NWOH scene.

1. Shugo :falco: :metaknight: - You're just an amazing player! :D Good stuff beating me down again. lol
2. Y.b.M. :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus: - Didn't get to talk to you much. Thanks for the positive feedback for my Snake and Wolf. I wanted to moneymatch you after the tourney but we got kicked out at 8. :(
3. Infern :snake: - Fun Snake friendlies. :)
4. Sai :diddy: - Thanks for the Diddy exp.
5. Argent :lucario: - Yeah, I didn't feel like we fared well as a team. Happens. There's some people you play well with, some you don't.
5. KB :peach: :diddy: :metaknight: - Good matches in pools. I've got some work to do.
7. WTP :kirby: :dedede: :metaknight: - Thanks for taking us out to this man and good **** for outplacing the rest of Michigan.
7. Hadesblade :yoshi: - Sorry for cheering against you in your set against Tutu. Gotta cheer for MI first and foremost. lol But you really impressed me. I went Wolf knowing that the mu was in his favor and I had experience vs a good Yoshi back in my hometown. Amazing player.
9. Soverign :zerosuitsamus: :marth: :metaknight: - Good **** beating me and Argent in teams!
9. Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: :dedede: :wario: :snake: :metaknight: - Fun tourney man! Too bad we didn't play.
9. Links24 :toonlink: - I wanted to mm you later. Good stuff in dubs and nice to meet you outside of wifi. lol
9. DJ Scribs :metaknight: - Didn't play. D:
13. Tech Chase :snake: :dedede: - Your Snake is so much better! Congrats on beating me in dubs.
13. Suyon :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: - Didn't play but good job beating my friend Tutu.
13. Dark Louis :wolf: :snake: - You had a really off day. Your motivation and hype just weren't there. And you had a cold. No Johns. Get some more sleep, eat healthier, take some free time away from sitting on the internet and practice Brawl-related stuff. Get some friendlies in with Zach in Toledo, and focus on Snake alot more for now.
13. SneakyTako :rob: :falco: - We didn't get to mm. D: Nice to see you again though and fun matches in Melee!
17. Clowsui :falco: - You're a good player. I thought you might've won game 3 because I suck in down-to-the wire situations. lol And like others have said, don't beat yourself up for not living up to expectations. Gotta stay calm and focused. If you wanna stop by BASHDay when you're in Toledo, I'd love to pick you up and get some friendlies in :D...that is if I have time to pick you up.
17. Tutu (^ Degree up and forward?) :falco: - You had an off day as well. I know for a fact that you can **** harder. Picto can be dumb, but until and if it gets banned, try to learn how the stage works and the guaranteed safe zones for when it changes.

Pool Cut off
---
24th Denzi :falco: - Didn't play D:
24th Lokii :zerosuitsamus: - You really impressed me. Good **** on almost beating me in game 1!
24th Auspher :wolf: - We should've friendlied. D:
24th Bead :diddy: :wolf:
24th Bufu :kirby2: - Fun matches in dubs!
24th Feiy :peach: :marth: - Fun matches in Melee! (I think that was you.)

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Fei was the Peach melee player.
I was the guy playing Captain Fabulous AKA Pink Falcon, Marth, and any others in melee...
I had a joker shirt :p.
------------
*sniff* Both tourneys not without shoutouts D:
That does it! I AM getting money for singles and/or doubles, and I WILL advance in TYM X!

EDIT: I was the guy who got 2 double kills in doubles with pichu and finished the game with 6 kills with our bowser/pichu team vs Sheik and Link. There :p

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
You guys didn't take pictures of the Wolf Mains! There were 3 of us! D:
The MK mains don't need more epeen in the form of main pictures :p (kiddin shugo n co we love ya guys....when we're not facing you xD)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
HBeezy:yoshi2: getting busy! You is too good!

Sov, don't think for a second that with you going to Basic that I'm gonna slack off. I WILL be the best :sonic: in the MW and I WILL outrank you. :cool:

Until next time, stay fly. Like a G6.

Sai! That :diddy: is clearly too good for NEOH. Calm it down, let 'em catch up.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Practice as her or practice against her?

You're right I need to stay calm the whole set when I play you. I was calm and precise first game then you broke me down with your patience on Battlefield game 2... Good **** though. I'll find an answer to Snake one day.

Bead

Smash Ace
1. Shugo - "You have eyes?" best quote
3. Infern - I don't wanna play wolf but i know his match ups XD
4. Sai - Show me the ways of Diddy
5. Argent - You are fat and you suck
5. KB - Thanks for the lap dance
9. Soverign - Pools were fuuuun, if only i knew diddys match ups better =p
9. Solecalibur - good hostin
9. Links24 - ***** are for you
13. Tech Chase - i wanted to play some more with you. pools were fun. I had you if i didnt choke near the end
13. Suyon - you not Csain, you Asian XD
13. Dark Louis - why did we not play =(
24th Denzi - why have we not played
24th Lokii - Goku
24th Auspher - Wolf is turrible =p
24th Bead - Wolf sucks, just like pit and TL, stop being like suyon and links
24th Bufu -MM????

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Practice as her or practice against her?

You're right I need to stay calm the whole set when I play you. I was calm and precise first game then you broke me down with your patience on Battlefield game 2... Good **** though. I'll find an answer to Snake one day.
Yeah,its like once you are behind, you lose hope and just becomes easy for me to punish you. Just work on staying calm and you will ****

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Y.b.M: Sole knows how to learn from his mistakes! You gotta have faith in the next generation!

@KB: There aren't many D3 mains either....

hadesblade

Smash Lord
1. Shugo - LOL, you made me laugh so much in the 2-3 hours from when you got in the pool to when we dropped you off. It was really cool to meet you, and I don't think I'll ever forget what you said to sov's poor GPS.

2. Y.b.M. - grats on second. Why you got to sandbag me in pools >_>

4. Sai - doubles was fun and we did a lot better than I expected. Too lazy to copy/paste the thing you and sov said but yeah that.

5. Argent - gg's in pools.

5. KB - peach is so dumb... i still mad about the bob-omb ><. I don't think I've played a tourney set against a peach without getting a stock ***** by a stitchface/bob-omb/beam sword.

7. WTP - gg's. I feel so stupid about how many times I went for grab release -> not regrab and got punished for it. gg's in doubles too. Sorry we couldn't team, but the teammates we found worked out for both of us anyway :p.

7. Hadesblade - kyle gonna be sad when he finds out you lost to a peach AGAIN

9. Soverign - Thanks for driving and everything. Idk what im gonna do while you are gone ><. Hopefully count can get around more. Expect me to be a lot better when you get back :p.

9. Solecalibur - Thanks soooo much for hosting and housing and letting us use your pool/hottub and being an overall cool guy. I had a lot of fun at this tourney and would definitely come back if it weren't a 6 hour drive... each way.

9. Links24 - hi, lol. we didn't talk much but you seem like a cool guy. :p

9. DJ Scribs - I can haz moar pivot grabz? xD. gg's, sorry you were having an off day. You'll have plenty of chances for revenge, I'm sure. Also thanks for hooking us up with housing from banhammer.

13. Tech Chase - kinda sad we didn't get to play ><

13. Dark Louis - gg's. I'm glad we money matched even though I lost $2. I didn't realize how long it's been since I played a serious set with a snake. (first time since I moved to IN.)

13. SneakyTako - You beaten me in teams in my last two tournies >_>. Revenge will happen. Also we need to get some more friendlies in.

17. Clowsui - If me vs tutu or WTP get uploaded then you should watch them. They do a good job of reflecting eggs and overall outcamping me. Sorry I don't really have much other advice for you, but you really should be outcamping me pretty solidly.

17. Tutu (^ Degree up and forward?) - Why did you give up before game 3 even started? I know its frustrating going into game 3 on their cp, but it's not the end of the world. You're a good player, and didn't really show it this tournament :(.

24th Lokii - We didn't talk at all, but I appreciate you getting shugo into the pool LOL.

24th Bufu - Thanks for sitting with us at denny's. One day maybe you'll be able to tell the story.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Uhh... Shoutouts!

Shugo - You eat so friggin' much, dude. Its rediculous. And I still think that kids hair was a hat.
Infern - So uhh... You buying a commision from Lokii the next time she around, right? RIGHT??!!
Y.B.M. - It was cool seeing ya too, man.
KB -You suck. See you tomorrow, lol.
Soverign - Dude, goood luck at basic. Don't question it! The details aren't important! Just do it! XD
Sole - CURSE YOU FOR MAKING ME THINK I SUCK!
Suyon -You liar! lol, you said you didn't know how to play Noel!
Clowsui -No problem on the records. I swear if you lose one more MM... and dude, you should of went to Denny's. It was hype, bro.
Denzi - I will learn your Lambda/Weak Nu someday...
Lokii -Art Buds! Lol, you still have to tell me what I need to do for my part of the trade! ~(=w=~)
Dan - MORE MELEE!
Sai - Pool party was too good. Hope you had a good birthday,
Argent - You would of ate it... YOU COULD OF BEEN A MAN... A MANLY MAN, THAT LIKE... SPARKLES WHEN HE FLEXES.
Eon - Yeah, hopefully. It all depends on if I just have the money or even the day off to go. I work too much.
Bead - The strippers, bro...
Dj Scribs - First MK I enjoyed playing... even though I got whooped.
Dark Louis - Maybe? Hell, I don't even remember. Probably whooped me anyways... Don't like reliving painful memories XD

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Fei - How much did Shugo eat? Cause I ate
7 bancakes,
bout 3 or 3 and a half of those small syrup containers on the pancakes,
half of suyon's ham slice,
his eggs,
a bit of bacon from uh......I believe Scribs (Still don't really like the taste of bacon :/...incoming 30 thousand new comments of how I'm not a man or other number of the dozens of insults I hear from this statement xD)
hmm...I think that was it...Lol. Course, Didn't have ANYTHING to eat that day so....Yummy :3.

Which kid did you think his hair was a hat? XD
(Sry I haven't added you. I'll do it before I hit the hay tonight)

solecalibur

Smash Master
1. Shugo :falco: :metaknight: - Glad you could make it , whatever trouble Erica started im sure she solved :), also real glad someone gave you a ride home I was sooo tired lol
2. Y.b.M. :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus: Thanks for coming and I half expected your response when you say my step mom, you can still have my sister if your into that weird ****
3. Infern :snake: It wasn't really outside O.o , glad you and cinci could make it and good job sandbagging in pools -_-
4. Sai :diddy: (Goes to all IN) Thanks for respecting the house when you guys slept over , I really like the friendlies on my laggy TV even though I was sucking it up and didnt want to adjust , Hopefully we can see you guys sometime soon again
5. Argent :lucario: Impressive placing you got there =3, fun MM and you coming was quiet a suprize hopefully your here to stay once again. Good luck at your new apartment!
5. KB :peach: :diddy: :metaknight: You lost your cool it seemed after your match vs argent , Shoudla talked to you about that as you where doing fine vs infern until you started losing , you can defiantly keep at his lvl
7. WTP :kirby: :dedede: :metaknight: - how did you sneak up this high? lol jk , glad to see your face around and thanks for helping but man you brought a huge *** TV I thought you where gonna break the glass tv it was on n.n
7. Hadesblade :yoshi: - See Sai's
9. Soverign :zerosuitsamus: :marth: :metaknight: - See Sai's + Good luck at basic training hopefully you can come to a tounry or so when your on leave
9. Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: :dedede: :wario: :snake: :metaknight: - play less characters
9. Links24 :toonlink: - Im suprized at the lower placing , but nice seeing you again as little as I did
9. DJ Scribs :metaknight: - glad you came to sorta escape your probs , Must be a tough time but I'm most likely going to vist Dayton this winter break so I'll be sure to hang out with Dayton sometime soon
13. Tech Chase :snake: :dedede: - Didn't see you as much , seemed to be running from me ???
13. Suyon :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: - scrub
13. Dark Louis :wolf: :snake: - Hopefully you got over that cold but from how your wolf was doing hopefully you can still keep him up for certain MUs your not so good with snake or something as he was pretty good
13. SneakyTako :rob: :falco: - Sorry for the D3 lever in bracket but I guess you had a warning in pools , Im sure I'll be seeing that falco a lot more now
17. Clowsui :falco: - Step it up? barely saw you at the tounry surprising enough
17. Tutu (^ Degree up and forward?) :falco: - I understand what you mean for the MI tounry go ahead and host but at a diff date if possible if not , I'd rather have more people overall playing then just one big tounry

Pool Cut off
---
24th Denzi :falco: - Sorry about your pool =( , Looks like you where doing pretty well in blazblue at least
24th Lokii :zerosuitsamus: - Barely saw you and Denzi , Glad you where hanging out with my GF and such keeping her entertained but Im glad she helped as well =3
ANNNNIEEEEE

24th Auspher :wolf: - Big thanks for helping me run the tounry a lot smoothly when I was doing my matches, glad you had fun doing it as well
24th Bead :diddy: :wolf: - Glad to see you and your evil self around
24th Bufu :kirby2: - Fun MMs I should have stay'd all zss in it but I gotta know them MUs as well with D3 which is fine
24th Feiy :peach: :marth: - how did I make you look like a bad player? also fun MKW games

ALUS - I'll MM later was kinda tired and out of it by the time everything was over

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
@Sole - Just exaggerating, bro. Just wasn't expecting to get outplayed so much. XD

@Eon - Well he had this huge breakfast platter and the majority of the nachos I ordered.
The kid I was referring was part of that group that came in after us.
he was some tall lanky kid and his hair literally censored half his face.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah Sole has been putting in work. He surprised the hell out of me in our set, that's for sure.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Sole: I'm afraid of short people D:

Lol no idk why we didn't talk more. I have a tendency of escaping into my own head after talking to a few people. Next time we play. I owe a lot of people matches.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Lol sole. You should have mmed me you nooby scrub. You just hate me or just racist.

Still don't know how to play Noel.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Sole: I'm afraid of short people D:

Lol no idk why we didn't talk more. I have a tendency of escaping into my own head after talking to a few people. Next time we play. I owe a lot of people matches.
Alright that sounds good , gotta work on my snake some more anyways , he seems to be my way out of some certain MUs I dislike

Woah Woah woah woah woah woah...you got a sister Sole?
She is 10 , that is why I said if your into that stuff to Y.b.M. xD

Lol sole. You should have mmed me you nooby scrub. You just hate me or just racist.

Still don't know how to play Noel.
Pretty much , and I dont =l

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Give it 4-6 years. There will be new kids on the smash scene who will try to dig your sis, and some of my and your generation will become official lolicons/pedobears. Just wait.....Hell, that's the situation with any scene anywhere xD

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
i had a lot of fun here. ggs to whoever i played and see ya'll next time..~

Denny's and pool party was the funnest!

sai_:)

Smash Ace
The pool party was waaayyy too fun. Every tournament needs this as a side event

Top Bottom