• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Poll) QUICK! Sakurai decides to discard all newcomers except for one....

Which newcomer would you request to remain in Smash 4 should Sakurai decide to scrap ALL but one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
This was pretty easy for me - Keep Palutena.

It would've only gotten difficult for me if characters like Shulk, Robin/Avatar, Ridley, and some others had already been confirmed.

Hong

The Strongest
Interesting thread idea. That is a tough decision.

I am selfish and chose Villager. Such a fun character to play. I can't imagine not having these experiences again when the game releases.

D

Deleted member

Little Mac... that was very easy for me to choose. Though, Mega Man is a close second.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Miis have me like woah. Woulda chose Villager, but Tom Nook takes his place easily enough. Mac would be the only SUPER HARD one to replace IMO.

Last edited:

CrazyChaos

Smash Cadet
I picked Rosalina without thinking because she is my own personal favorite, but I feel that Mega Man is actually the one that is most deserving of all of the newcomers.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I picked Rosalina without thinking because she is my own personal favorite, but I feel that Mega Man is actually the one that is most deserving of all of the newcomers.
He's not even a Nintendo character. Him and Pac should be the first to go

CrazyChaos

Smash Cadet
He's not even a Nintendo character. Him and Pac should be the first to go
He fits well and was highly requested. I think he would be the character that more people would be upset to see leave. Other than that, he originated on Nintendo consoles and has had a generally heavy focus on them with a few appearances on other consoles.
If the inclusion of third-parties was not already a thing then I would definitely let him go for the exact reason that you have stated, but that is not the case. He is a good part of the history of Nintendo's consoles and if Sonic is going to be in, then I feel that he has his place here as well.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
I did Pac-Man, but I don't really know why. I guess it's because I see him as very important to gaming.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Traitor.
Still love you, though <3
I like Pac-Man, but I always liked Greninja more. I'm the guy who made the Greninja thread, so I'm supposed to vote for him in every "character you like the most" poll. Even if it means not voting for Pac-Man. :p

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
Palutena. I honestly don't care for any other newcomers.

Gune

Smash Lord
Has to be megaman I love every newcomer we have but megaman is easily way more special to me and he needs this recognition from sakurai.

Hong

The Strongest
With third party characters, it's like this:

No. I don't want them in the game. They should have never happened. But if you are going to go on a limb to have one, may as well do a bunch more.

So while I voted Villager, I would also take any first/second-party character on this poll, and all the third-party characters invalid, even though :4pacman: has a lot of historical importance.

Brendan Stepladder

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3626-0125-2928
Hey, Miis are technically three characters, so that's the best choice from a gameplay perspective. That and I'm so hyped for Miis.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
Little Mac was the sole Nintendo All-Star not playable in this series.

The choice is obvious.

andimidna

Smash Master
Rosalina.
I wish I could have voted for both Rosalina and Palutena, but oh well, thankfully this will never actually happen.
I would hate to see any of these go... except Miis. **** Miis.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
:4megaman:MEGAMAN!!!!!:4megaman:The super fighting robot! Fighting to save the wuuuuuurld!!!

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Between Little Mac, Megaman, Palutena and the Mii Fighters.

I choose the Mii Fighters because I'll make a Mii for the other three.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
The choice between Mac, Palutena and Villager is too damn difficult. The dart board picked Mac though. So there.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Even though Pac-Man and Palutena were my most wanted newcomers, I would have to say Megaman, of all the characters, I believe he earned his spot the most. He may not be a Nintendo character, but he's a part of the company's history, and a big one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom