• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokken Fighters: It's an actual thing now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Tyrantrum has not evolved from an earlier gen Pokemon...
Whoops, that was a wrong assumption on my part, I though he was an evolution of Tyranitar. I'm a fighting game guy, not a Pokémon guy... well unique fun crazy looking fighting games at least

So, with regular Mewtwo's confirmation, three of four of the characters I saw as shoe-in have been confirmed. Only Greninja hasn't been confirmed yet.

I think Scizor and Zoroark are also likely, but neither (or Greninja) has ラ on their names.

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
So, with regular Mewtwo's confirmation, three of four of the characters I saw as shoe-in have been confirmed. Only Greninja hasn't been confirmed yet.

I think Scizor and Zoroark are also likely, but neither (or Greninja) has ラ on their names.
Personally I'd be pretty shocked if Blastoise didn't get in, however I think there's a chance he's being saved to tie into something related to the Pokemon Blue, or anime movie re-releases. That, and I think it's more likely than Greninja with the whole Charizard rivalry and being one of if not the most iconic water type, heck I'm surprised it wasn't in at release

Personally I'd be pretty shocked if Blastoise didn't get in, however I think there's a chance he's being saved to tie into something related to the Pokemon Blue, or anime movie re-releases. That, and I think it's more likely than Greninja with the whole Charizard rivalry and being one of if not the most iconic water type, heck I'm surprised it wasn't in at release
Blastoise is definitely more likely than Feraligatr, Empoleon and Samurott, and might be more likely than Swampert as well (I'm unsure because Swampert has ラ on his name, so he might be revealed on Friday).

I think Greninja is somewhat more likely, but I wouldn't be surprised if Blastoise made it.

But no more Fire starters pls. Three is enough.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Braxien - Definitely a surprise here! I feel it's possible Brax's inclusion came from the anime. I was a little disapointed as I was hoping for Delphox as I'm a sucker for the Psychic types and thought Delphox would be sweet. Braxien's inclusion breaks the traditional legendary/full evolve typing (minus Pikachu) so who knows who is gonna get in now?

Mewtwo and Garchomp - No surprise coming from two popular and iconic Pokemon

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv
I'm VERY surprised at Braixen, but also happy with it! I really like the Fennekin line.
Garchomp, sure, w/e, not a fan.
Mewtwo... why? We already have Shadow Mewtwo. So now we have 2 Pikachus and 2 Mewtwos.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
I'm VERY surprised at Braixen, but also happy with it! I really like the Fennekin line.
Garchomp, sure, w/e, not a fan.
Mewtwo... why? We already have Shadow Mewtwo. So now we have 2 Pikachus and 2 Mewtwos.
Shadow Mewtwo probably will end up a non-playable version unless they give base Mewtwo his Y mega.

I'm just waiting on those gameplay trailers. ;v;

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Shadow Mewtwo probably will end up a non-playable version unless they give base Mewtwo his Y mega.

I think Shadow Mewtwo would end up being a playable unlockable after completing the main story. That's how I'm seeing it based on the amiibo-card that's being advertised

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Braxien is an awesome choice. I am getting a bit worried with SO MANY FIRE TYPES, but they definitely picked a massively popular 3rd one. Braxien is super cute and has a cool thing going with the "mage-like" play style. They'll probably make it feminine, since we only really have Gardevoir right now for "female" fighters. That it's prime-time Pokephile fuel is unfortunate...

MEWTWO YES. I'm all for two different Mewtwo. Shadow Mewtwo seems to have a really weird moveset that doesn't match the character all that well, so having a more Smash Bros.-esque version to use is my dream come true. I think it's dumb to have 2 Pika and 2 Mew, but y'know, at least they have different movesets. They're arguably the two most popular Pokemon in the world, so is it really that surprising? Shadow Mewtwo's more of a boss, anyway, like M.Bison was.

Garchomp I'm happy about. We didn't really have a proper Dragon or Ground type yet, so this is good. I hope it uses some sand attacks and digs a bit underground. It'll probably have a Psycho Crusher-esque attack (Dragon Rush) that's very fast.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
I think Shadow Mewtwo would end up being a playable unlockable after completing the main story. That's how I'm seeing it based on the amiibo-card that's being advertised
That is a good point. Well, maybe we will get two Mewtwos. I'm not complaining xD.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Braixen was a character that caught me by surprise at first, though after some thought, I'm pretty sure Braixen got in before Delphox because of its anime popularity (Serena's Braixen). Still surprised to see that it made it in before the likes of Greninja and Hawlucha, but, fiery wand attacks will be pretty interesting to see.

Standard Mewtwo and Garchomp were expected inclusions, but I'm still curious to see how they will really turn out. Standard Mewtwo will probably use Mega Mewtwo Y instead of the X Mega Evolution, while Garchomp is the first fighter in the roster that will finally take advantage of a quad-style moveset. That I am excited to try out.

Looks like middle evolution Pokemon (as well as basic stages), and perhaps Pokemon from the same evolution line might have become more likely as well; I mean, now we have two Pikachus and two Mewtwos (same Pokemon, sure, but both come from their respective evolution lines), so I don't think that's necessarily going to stop the developers from including Pokemon of the same evolution line now (Gallade comes to mind, as well as adding Pokemon like Froslass and Glalie together or two Eeveelutions).

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm just happy to see one of my top faves, Garchomp is playable. I can't wait to see him in action. Blaziken is an interesting choice. I expect it to be a more nimble version of how Delphox would play like.

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
So here's the current ARCADE character select

So lets see, without them expanding it(which they can easily do, and may do), there's a total of 20 slots currently in the arcade version. with the currently revealed Pokemon(including the new 3), we currently have 16 known, however Shadow Mewtwo will NOT be added to the arcade version(he's a wii-u exclusive playable boss, and too unbalanced for arcade), that means we have 5 unknowns, 4 with the one being revealed tomorrow. However, that's for the arcade version, we could easily get another 3-6 characters on top of that for home release. Tekken Tag Team 2 had a number of home version exclusive characters. Also That would be extra incentive in Japan for the home version to be adopted. Also there are characters that would be perfect for the home version, even if unbalanced that'd be shunned in the arcade.

So for those counting, Arcade should have about 20 characters by the time the home version releases(or final, depending on roll-out choices), while the Home version has at least 21 characters on release, possibly more, I'd say 30's probably the upper limit, and that's being a bit giving

Also still think Blastoise is extremely likely, but his reveal is being kept for a proper timing

Also in regards to Generation representation, I think, specially in the first game it's more about what characters bring unique and cool playstyles and looks, and ya there's going to be quite a few Gen1-ers that fall into that category

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv

Shadow Mewtwo has already been confirmed playable.

So here's the current ARCADE character select
So lets see, without them expanding it(which they can easily do, and may do), there's a total of 20 slots currently in the arcade version. with the currently revealed Pokemon(including the new 3), we currently have 16 known, however Shadow Mewtwo will NOT be added to the arcade version(he's a wii-u exclusive playable boss, and too unbalanced for arcade), that means we have 5 unknowns, 4 with the one being revealed tomorrow. However, that's for the arcade version, we could easily get another 3-6 characters on top of that for home release. Tekken Tag Team 2 had a number of home version exclusive characters. Also That would be extra incentive in Japan for the home version to be adopted. Also there are characters that would be perfect for the home version, even if unbalanced that'd be shunned in the arcade.
I highly doubt Shadow Mewtwo will be console-exclusive. Hell, he's already in the Arcade version as a boss. TTT2's console-exclusive characters made it to the Arcades eventually, as well. All they're gonna do is nerf the playable version of Shadow Mewtwo, just like they did with Tekken's bosses.

Last edited:

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
By the way, do any of you guys know when the Nico Nico stream will be? I'd like to see the new character live, if possible.

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Shadow Mewtwo has already been confirmed playable.

I highly doubt Shadow Mewtwo will be console-exclusive. Hell, he's already in the Arcade version as a boss. TTT2's console-exclusive characters made it to the Arcades eventually, as well. All they're gonna do is nerf the playable version of Shadow Mewtwo, just like they did with Tekken's bosses.
Ok then, he likely won't be playable until after Console release, and likely that select screen will be filled before, so I highly doubt he'll count as a slot

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I think having a balance of unique and fun characters along with generation and type representation to be very important in regards to the roster. Choices such as Blaxien, Gengar, Weavile, and Suicune seemed like strange to me at first but it was one of those "I didn't know I actually would want them until I saw them" type reactions.

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Woah, so we got our first Gen V rep, and it's?! Chandelure of all things, which means yet another fire type

Also, video will be on the 31st, well hey, 3 out of four this month isn't bad

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Woah, so we got our first Gen V rep, and it's?! Chandelure of all things, which means yet another fire type

My mind is so blown I can't even post an obligatory Jontron reaction.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746

Wat. Is he really a new character? If so......

MAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNN

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Wat. Is he really a new character? If so......

MAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNN
Yep, and I just realized this means we now have Bipeds, Quadrapeds, and now In-animate objects that technically don't have limbs. That leaves us with 2 more types of Pokemons: Bird/flying, and Serpent style, I mean they're showing they are going with almost every style of 'Mon and really digging. Well, that and a giant style. Well I mean, what there's what about 20 or so Serpent style 'Mons? What is the most popular, main one I know of is what, Arbok? Say anyone want to pull up a list of most popular Serpent types

I mean they seem to be going full out with representing all main styles of 'mons, seems likely we'll be getting a few out of the box, both flying, serpent, and huge would work

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

This also means BG pokemon can be playable. So anything is on the table now! Really happy with this addition!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
There goes the entire theory about BG characters being playable.

But..another fire and ghost related Pokemon? I was hoping we would see something a bit different. Still, Chandelure is a good choice.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Wait...so Chandelure is the new reveal?

Did not see that coming...Though I'm not complaining either since Chandelure is a pretty cool poke, also opens the door to so many other potential pokes (here I was writing off Gyarados due to it's serpentine body)...

But now my Sableye and Heracross have a chance :D

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Wow, Chandelure! One of my top 10 favorite Pokemon of all time, and my 2nd favorite generation 5 Pokemon, just made it into Pokken! Can't wait to see how it plays out; attacking with ghostly flames would be pretty cool to watch. It's very likely to be new main material as well!

I can definitely see why all those developers got salty over Chandelure though.

Well I mean, what there's what about 20 or so Serpent style 'Mons? What is the most popular, main one I know of is what, Arbok? Say anyone want to pull up a list of most popular Serpent types
Onix, Gyarados, Dragonair, Steelix, Milotic, and Serperior are the other very popular Pokemon with serpentine bodies that particularly come to mind (Serperior is especially worth noting as it was also a background Pokemon just like Chandelure, so it too just became way more likely).

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
I'm super excited to see what other mons will be chosen before release now. It seems like they are really giving every mon a chance to be in.

Unfortunately people have something to complain about with the number of fire types in the game which I'm not entirely sure I disagree with. Yeah each mon offers something unique but if my favorite type weren't in at all I'd be dissappointed.

Whatever though. What we get is what we get. As far as I'm concerned Pokken is shaping up really well, outside of the controller thing, and it'll be a day one buy for me.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Two sets of support Pokemon have also been confirmed: Croagunk and Sylveon, and Pachirisu and Magikarp

Watch Magikarp's attack simply involving launching itself onto the opponent for small damage or perhaps it will jump onto the opponent and start splashing on him/her to wrack up damage.:p

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Updated my sig for Pokken hype!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So there's four to five pokemon to go.

Seems like they're doing that thing where the ONLY poll Japanese fans, again. What other Pokemon are Pokeball Bustingly popular in Japan?

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
RENDERS!

Pretty sure these are wii-u version, some of the previous ones likely too

I wouldn't limit this by gen, rather by what characters are going to make the most unique roster for the first game. Sequel can focus a bit more on gens. Pokemon has never been about gen representation, rather that each one adds something to the legacy while keeping fan favs alive. Steelix is kinda ruled out by the fact the game is doing canon scaling, which means he's be what, the size of the arena? I think/hope we're reaching the end of the starters, I'd say that Blastoise, and maybe Greninja are likely, since the former would be siiccckkkk, but the latter is kinda teetering since it'd make good sequel bait.

Now back on Snake types, well we got Arbok, Dunspace, Seviper, and Superior (and of course the first and third have their first evolutions, but they're both kinda lame). Of the four, well Dunspace does nothing, and Arbok is essentially a classic Cobra, pretty cool, but not very complicated. I'd say Seviper would have the most interesting move-set, since it's got general serpent style moves, but also could be a wierd sorta sword fighter. Now on another forum had a fellow member suggest Gyrados, Milotic, Huntail, Gorbyss, or Eelektross, but half of those are too big(as in arena size) 2 are, kinda bland, and well Elektross has good move potential, but has Limbs which kinda beats the point. So yeah, putting my bets on Seviper.

Also, I still think Blastoise is the most likely Water starter, he's still the most iconic

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
RENDERS!

Pretty sure these are wii-u version, some of the previous ones likely too

I wouldn't limit this by gen, rather by what characters are going to make the most unique roster for the first game. Sequel can focus a bit more on gens. Pokemon has never been about gen representation, rather that each one adds something to the legacy while keeping fan favs alive. Steelix is kinda ruled out by the fact the game is doing canon scaling, which means he's be what, the size of the arena? I think/hope we're reaching the end of the starters, I'd say that Blastoise, and maybe Greninja are likely, since the former would be siiccckkkk, but the latter is kinda teetering since it'd make good sequel bait.

Now back on Snake types, well we got Arbok, Dunspace, Seviper, and Superior (and of course the first and third have their first evolutions, but they're both kinda lame). Of the four, well Dunspace does nothing, and Arbok is essentially a classic Cobra, pretty cool, but not very complicated. I'd say Seviper would have the most interesting move-set, since it's got general serpent style moves, but also could be a wierd sorta sword fighter. Now on another forum had a fellow member suggest Gyrados, Milotic, Huntail, Gorbyss, or Eelektross, but half of those are too big(as in arena size) 2 are, kinda bland, and well Elektross has good move potential, but has Limbs which kinda beats the point. So yeah, putting my bets on Seviper.

Also, I still think Blastoise is the most likely Water starter, he's still the most iconic
Why do I find it so awesome that Braixen is riding its stick like a witch's broom XD...

Anyways it does make sense that starters are getting a lot of representation since the starters tend to be amoung the most popular pokemon, coupled with the fact that they fit into a fighting game very well...there are still some solid choices left for fighters amoung the starters; Greninja, Blastoise, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Infernape, Serperior, etc...

Even still it seems as though these pokemon are being added to the roster based on two criteria; general popularity and possible uniqueness as fighters...

Still hoping Scizor will be added, and seeing as Chandelure is a thing Heracross might be a possibility also...

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Why do I find it so awesome that Braixen is riding its stick like a witch's broom XD...

Anyways it does make sense that starters are getting a lot of representation since the starters tend to be amoung the most popular pokemon, coupled with the fact that they fit into a fighting game very well...there are still some solid choices left for fighters amoung the starters; Greninja, Blastoise, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Infernape, Serperior, etc...

Even still it seems as though these pokemon are being added to the roster based on two criteria; general popularity and possible uniqueness as fighters...

Still hoping Scizor will be added, and seeing as Chandelure is a thing Heracross might be a possibility also...
Oh yeah, and we're getting a world wide release of March 18. Personally, I prefer Scyther over Scizor, but that's me. Personally I think we're reaching the end of Starters, we got at least 4 slots left for sure, I wouldn't be surprised if we got maybe another 4 hidden/boss characters for the home release. I think last Starter we're getting is Blastoise, and it's going to be revealed alongside the RED/Blue re-release... maybe around the superbowl trailer, because you can't do Charizard without Blasty

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Oh yeah, and we're getting a world wide release of March 18. Personally, I prefer Scyther over Scizor, but that's me. Personally I think we're reaching the end of Starters, we got at least 4 slots left for sure, I wouldn't be surprised if we got maybe another 4 hidden/boss characters for the home release. I think last Starter we're getting is Blastoise, and it's going to be revealed alongside the RED/Blue re-release... maybe around the superbowl trailer, because you can't do Charizard without Blasty
Then people would miss poor Venusaur :(
I am hoping that we'll get at least a bug type (even if it isn't Scizor or Heracross, it just seems like it'd be a really cool addition) added to the roster as well as maybe a bird pokemon such as Pidgeot or Staraptor...

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I personally would love Beedrill to be playable.:015:

As for bird and serpentine Pokemon, my picks would probably be Steelix :208:and Noivern.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Recent reveals have really amped my hype up for this game, particularly Garchomp and some time before that Sceptile. One of Venusaur, Nidoking, Pinsir or Scyther would be fantastic.

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Then people would miss poor Venusaur :(
I am hoping that we'll get at least a bug type (even if it isn't Scizor or Heracross, it just seems like it'd be a really cool addition) added to the roster as well as maybe a bird pokemon such as Pidgeot or Staraptor...
Honestly, I don't think Gen representation is going to factor in, but I'm feeling pretty sure we'll get each Type represented(Rock, Normal, and Bug are the only ones non-repped at this point), and style(which is a bird and Snake are the only ones left). That, and while Suicune is a water type, I really think we're going to get THE water type Blastoise.
My personal hope for each is probably Rock: Golurk, Bug: Scyther... or Scizor, heck Heracross wouldn't be horrible either, Snake(well, the only feasible options are really Arbok, Serperior, and Seviper, because Gyrade, Steelix and Milotic are way to big with everything to scale, they'd be as big as the arena): I'm going with Seviper, because we only have a single Poison type, and the idea of the serpent attack style combined with sword moves seems pretty sick to me. Pretty neutral with Bird types, and well Eevee's out of the normal running, but I hear Lolpunny get thrown around a lot

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Honestly, I don't think Gen representation is going to factor in, but I'm feeling pretty sure we'll get each Type represented(Rock, Normal, and Bug are the only ones non-repped at this point), and style(which is a bird and Snake are the only ones left). That, and while Suicune is a water type, I really think we're going to get THE water type Blastoise.
My personal hope for each is probably Rock: Golurk, Bug: Scyther... or Scizor, heck Heracross wouldn't be horrible either, Snake(well, the only feasible options are really Arbok, Serperior, and Seviper, because Gyrade, Steelix and Milotic are way to big with everything to scale, they'd be as big as the arena): I'm going with Seviper, because we only have a single Poison type, and the idea of the serpent attack style combined with sword moves seems pretty sick to me. Pretty neutral with Bird types, and well Eevee's out of the normal running, but I hear Lolpunny get thrown around a lot
Golurk is not a Rock type.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Golurk is a ground type, though he would still be an amazing fighter and much different from Garchomp's potential playstyle...especially coupled with that ghost typing...

When it comes to Rock types I can see pokes like Tyranitar, Rhyperior (or even Rhydon), Aggron, Terrakion, Kabutops, Tyrantrum, and even Golem being potentially awesome fighters...Barbaracle would be pretty cool too...maybe Aerodactyl...

Serpentine fighters are not a guarantee, however Serperior, Milotic and Gyarados would probably be the best choices, though Seviper and Arbok would be neat as well...I don't think size is going to be too much of an issue unless we are getting to Wailord or some legends...Gyarados and Miltoic for example are well serpentine and wouldn't really take THAT much room especially if they are coiled...a large sized pokemon fighter would be pretty neat though...and if the gameplay remains one on one then size won't really be THAT detrimental imo...

imo Lopunny's a frontrunner for normal types...She's decently popular, has a mega form (with a convenient typing), and would work very well in this game...also adds another feminine fighter not that it is actually needed, but for diversity's sake...
Other possibilities I feel would be Snorlax, maybe Jigglypuff (though Smash may not be enough for this game but we'll see), maybe Meowth, Ambipom, Ursaring would be an interesting choice, Exploud would be neat, Audino, Diggersby...and of course some bird pokemon like Pidgeot and Staraptor who are also normal types...

Personally...I wouldn't mind seeing more dragons either like Salamance or Haxorus...of course Dragons my favourite type so the more dragons the better :p

One thing I do wonder...after the console version gets released does anyone think we may get additional DLC added later? I could very well be a high possibility, especially if the game does well upon release which it likely will...don't want to speculate who will be added as DLC since the main roster isn't even fully revealed yet...

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Aetheri Aetheri DLC's possible, and the coding is setup for it, but there'll be limits, on the other hand they could want this to be ever-green for a year like Splatoon, so who knows.

Also, fun fact, everyone's focused on how Harada's Co-producing it, him being the main Tekken guy and all, but have any of you noticed who the other co-produce(and his team) is? It's Hoshino the head of Project Soul, and they are likely in charge of the Console version's unique features, which if Soulcalibur 1-4 are any indicator could wind up being really really good, if we get a story mode, and a mission mode of some sort, whether campaign or tower style could really give this game some meat

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
If the remaining types have to be included I think Snorlax is the front runner for Normal-types, it's by far the most iconic Normal-type and could have a pretty interesting moveset. Either that or Chansey/Blissey with a healing moveset, actually looking at how few 2nd Gen Pokémon there are Blissey would be an excellent choice.

There are plenty of Rock-type options, Rhydon is certainly iconic for being the first programmed Pokémon and wouldn't be hard to make a moveset for, same goes for the likes of Tyranitar and Aggron who even have mega evolutions. Of course there also are the many different fossil Pokémon like Aerodactyl, Cradily, Armaldo, Tyrantrum or dare I say Omastar? Archeops would actually be really interesting if they can translate its Defeatist ability into the game, you'd have to try to burst your opponent down as early as possible or you'll have a really tough time.

For Bug-types it's a bit more clear, if they include one it'll almost certainly be one of Pinsir, Scyther, Scizor or Heracross, they're by far and wide the most popular Bug-types and three of them also have mega evolutions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom