• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Team Tinting and C-Stick oddity

D

Deleted member

Today I found two things that might be bugs.

I turned on CPU teams with a Green team of consisting of an Ivysaur and a Squirtle with me as a Red Tink (Toon link). For some reason, Squirtle was tinted lighter on all the matches. Is this a bug?

For some reason, the C-stick doesn't 'override' the main control stick when dealing with bombs like Melee. Say I'm running to the right as Tink with a bomb in my hand and my feet on the ground. When I hit left on my controller's C-stick, instead of Tink throwing the bomb left, the throws it right.

esoterics

Smash Apprentice
The lighter-tinted Squirtle is likely a result of the fact that the game still recognizes all the Poketrainer's Pokemon as one character, since they are all still the same character for coding purposes. The only difference is that they now start in different "stances", can no longer be switched between, and the Poketrainer is gone.

As for the second question, it probably hasn't been programmed that way.

Top Bottom