• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Stadium 2 broke in 3.6

DraconisMarch

Smash Apprentice
For me personally, after changing to 3.6, trying to play Pokemon Stadium 2 results in the game freezing. Tried replacing the files again but it didn't do anything. Help!

BasedAchilles

Smash Rookie
I am also having this problem.
Randoming the stage is what freezes it I think.

Last edited:

DualX

Smash Apprentice
I haven't encountered this issue, but I am having a problem where when I go to modify the stage like I have in previous versions, it doesn't change the stage at all. Instead it breaks Saffron City instead where it looks like it's trying to utilize the files I was attempting to replace both Pokemon Stadium stages except everything is completely black aside from the platforms. Anyone have a fix for this?

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
In 3.6, saffron city is "stgstadium," which was PS2's old slot.
Pokemon Stadium 2 and 1 are now "stgdxpstadium" and "Stgdxpstadium_Z" respectively. Change those files instead.

Top Bottom