• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon in brawl annoyance

Giga Pichu

Smash Apprentice
I cant seem to figure out which pokemon should be in brawl! I keep changing the list, but nothing works. I keep taking off Mewtwo and Jigglypuff, then putting them back, but then I cant decide wether or not there should be a rep from every series of pokemon! WHAT IS THE IDEAL POKEMON ROSTER FOR BRAWL!?!?! grrrr.....:mad:

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario

That seems to be the most popular, the most logical, and the most likely. Honestly, I can't see any other Pokemon that would fit. Maybe Mewtwo or Jiggs will get taken out, or Lucario won't make it, but unless we get a Pokemon Trainer "clone" with 3 different Pokemon, this looks like the best bet.

finalark

SNORLAX
I'm not into pokemon anymore so this is from what I can recall:

Mewtwo, but buffed.

Gardeviar (how do you spell it?)

Blazeakin. (see "Gardeviar")

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Yeah, the most logical would be Mewtwo, Jigs, Lucario. What might be interesting is if we got Igglybuff for the sake of some second gen/baby representation.

TheLake

Smash Master
I just want mewtwo to come back.

And more importantly I want a FS that makes everyones heads explode!!!

Or if mews in the game...either one works for me

Top Bottom