• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Final Smash Glitch

LividLynx

Smash Cadet
I don't know if this is a glitch or final smashes for pokemon haven't been implemented, but here is what happened. I was in training mode messing with Squirtle and Ivysaur. I was playing on Final Destination, there were two controllers plugged in, P1 and P2. I was using P2. I spawned in a Smash Ball and broke it with Ivysaur and Squirtle and they just disappeared. The characters didn't start to glow or anything, just poof. I tried with Lucario, and it worked just fine, used the final smash with the same set up. Anyways, any thoughts?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Squirtle, Ivy and Charizard don't have final smashes due to being separate characters.

Kerenthar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Radagast_DACC
One more of the many bugs the spliting policy did create... U_U

Malion

Smash Ace
is making a final smash even possible? I'd like to see them do something for each of them ideally.

Tybis

Smash Apprentice
It is possible, I think you edit it in a file called Fit[Character]Final.pac
But the question is, will the PMBR be able to give all three Pokemon their own Final Smashes???

(They probably will, eventually.)

Top Bottom