• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Colosseum

Nixis

Smash Cadet
Ok, I know Pokemon Colosseum is an old game, but I need the Johto Pokemon featured on there.

Anyway, I have a question about snagging Shadows. Once you accidentally faint the pokemon on your second or third encounter, is it possible to find it again? For example, Raikou's first encounter is in the Shadow Lab, and the second in the Colosseum. Then you can encounter it in the Deep Colosseum. But what happens if you accidentally kill it in the Deep Colosseum? Can you just go back and go through the colosseum again?

I'm asking because I heard that if you don't catch the Shadow Togetic on your first try, you can't catch it at all, and that means you can't get Ho-oh... which would really suck...

So anybody know the answer?

Top Bottom