• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Zycor

Smash Apprentice
Wynaut needs to so be in. No other Pokemon will be necessary after Wynaut is confirmed.

Kips

Smash Ace
*Pokeball.
Do you know what would be really weird? It'd be highly unlikely but what if the Pkmn Trainers alternate costumes switched up the generation his pokemon were from? How do you think that would affect gameplay?

Kips

Smash Ace
If there's too many pokemon for pokeballs though it would drastically reduce the chance of getting a truly useful one. Thus the need to make a few of them into assist trophies! So what you do is unscrew the pokeball and take it apart, rip the pokemon out and mold it in bronze. Then you throw it at people. Problem solved.

Kips

Smash Ace
Yeah, it would throw the game mechanics all off now that I think about it. I'd love to see Lucario AND the Eevee/lutions in though. Problem for me is if even ONE of them gets named as a Pokeball character, ALL of them lose their chances.

rayecho

Smash Ace
Yeah, it would throw the game mechanics all off now that I think about it. I'd love to see Lucario AND the Eevee/lutions in though. Problem for me is if even ONE of them gets named as a Pokeball character, ALL of them lose their chances.
It would suck if Lucario or Eevee were called as a Pokeball, but who knows when the next character update will be? :confused:

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i will be tha anti lucario guys and he won't be in if im right you all have to add me to your wii friends and let me 4 stock all of you and record it sound good?

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Curse you Kips. Now you've got me excited about some character that probably won't make it in. Eevee/lution would be almost to pro for the game.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I saw the Eeveelutions and said, "For Pokeballs."

I'm not sure any of these pokemon, if they don't make playable, they can make AT. Pokemon for Pokeball and Non Pokemon Pokemon characters for AT. And wow, that was confusing...

pyroroth

Smash Journeyman

pyroroth

Smash Journeyman
look at the bottom, it says David Hayter, the voice of Solid Snake, recently let slip that this character will be in the game.

Jigglypuff

whether its true or not we don't know..

SSBBKingster

Smash Apprentice
Lucario is the best one for it. He is an all out fighter. Not only, but i thought of sweet controls for Him

B= Aura Sphere. You can charge it and then blast away. Like mewtwo's Shadow ball

B->= Mega punch. This is good cause when your opponent tries to attack, a good Mega pow pow in his face. Like Jigglypuff's.

Bv= Double Sphere. This would shoot all around, like 4 spheres fly upwards add he spins.

Final Smash= Mega Sphere.
This would be a big Sphere which you controlled and it flies around, hitting people, and when it goes away, It drops a pokeball. (I dont know why, its like kirby's move, he makes a warp star outta mario, wario, and pikachu >.>)

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
^^Um.....what he said. Lucario is without a doubt a shoe in on Brawl's roster. Plus, just look at those dominating votes. Lucario ***** them all!

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Lucario is the best one for it. He is an all out fighter. Not only, but i thought of sweet controls for Him

B= Aura Sphere. You can charge it and then blast away. Like mewtwo's Shadow ball

B->= Mega punch. This is good cause when your opponent tries to attack, a good Mega pow pow in his face. Like Jigglypuff's.

Bv= Double Sphere. This would shoot all around, like 4 spheres fly upwards add he spins.

This would be a big Sphere which you controlled and it flies around, hitting people, and when it goes away, It drops a pokeball. (I dont know why, its like kirby's move, he makes a warp star outta mario, wario, and pikachu >.>)
Lucario does not learn Mega Punch >_>
Also, make him moar unique.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696

If Lucario got in, his moves would be all moves from the RPG. Not stuff you made up. No offense.

Something like...
B -Aura Sphere
Forward B -Force Palm
Up B -Sky Uppercut
Down B -Dark Pulse
Final Smash -Extremespeed

Seems more likely IMO.

I would really like a new Pokémon to be playable. Pikachu, PT's Pokémon, jigglypuff,and Mewtwo are all from the 1st generation. We need some 2nd,3rd, or more importantly 4th gen representation. I am sure the Pokéballs have that more than covered. But Knowing Nintendo, they'll probably want a Pokémon in there representing the newer games (Diamond and Pearl). I don't care if it's Lucario or Drapion (I dislike it btw). Just as long as it's someone. Blaziken or Plusle & Minun would be cool too, for 3rd generation reps. I don't care if Torchic is a Pokéball Pokémon, so don't tell me.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
lucario definitely deserves a spot! he would be quick like fox and strong, but light. here's a a list for his specials that i'm thinking of for him:

Nb- Mach Punch
Fb- Extremespeed
Ub- Sky Uppercut
Db- Counter

FS- Either Aura Sphere or Dragon Pulse

think this good for his specials?

Top Bottom