• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Fawriel

Smash Master
Eevee is cool and one of the better choices for Brawl among the myriads of Pokemon.

Of course, after Pikachu, Mewtwo, Gardevoir, Jigglypuff, Lucario, and maybe a handful of others, I guess.

OniLink171

Smash Apprentice
I love eevee! in crystal i took the time to breed then raise all five forms and i used them to the end......espeon and umbreon especiallly are awesome.....

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
hey evee, i thought me and giga shut you up a while back.

evee not for ssbm, srsly, ppl who say pkmn like that should be in brawl are always joking, now srsly, evee and its other dog/cat evolutions brawling...looks dumb...if you imagine them double jumping xD`

Odlanier

Smash Apprentice
hey evee, i thought me and giga shut you up a while back.

evee not for ssbm, srsly, ppl who say pkmn like that should be in brawl are always joking, now srsly, evee and its other dog/cat evolutions brawling...looks dumb...if you imagine them double jumping xD`
Firstly, you might be taken seriously if you used proper spelling and grammar. You give people a bad impression if you can't take the time to spell words out.

Secondly, Ivysaur, a four-legged Pokemon, is already in the game.

Thirdly, I do agree with you that Evee wouldn't work very well. He couldn't transform, as Pokemon can only evolve once...

Fourthly(?), I say that Lucario, Plusle and Minun, Gardevoir, and maybe Raichu should be in.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Eevee? I really dislike Eevee, but I dislike its fanbase even more, because they're largely idiots who can't spell or type coherently, and think that's okay, because "lol, its only the internet". People who believe cute and adorable things hold supremacy over awesome, quirky things deserve to be publically humiliated in the most embarassing way possible.
Example:
Quagsire>Leafeon
If you think otherwise, I have a flagpole ready for your underpants, suckafoo.
/endrant

Anyhoo, I hope we see more "guests" in screenshots on the Dojo.
I want to see Snover in the Ice transformation of the Pokemon Stadium.
Perhaps Rotom or Electivire in the Electric?
Swablu/Altaria in the Flying?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I think Pichu, Plusle, and Minum should appear as guests in the electric stage transformation.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon I wants to appear in Brawl in one form or another:
Croagunk
Quagsire
Kecleon
Camerupt
Wailord
Flygon
Trapinch
Pachirisu
Aron
Spheal
Sceptile
Skuntank
Heracross
Octillery

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Well, it's not like he said Hippopotas.

I'd love it if Sneasel or Weavile got an appearance in somewhere, pokeball or background (The Ice stage is a little promising). Not getting my hoes up though >_<

I also second PsychoIncarnate's motion of Porygon-Z, seeing as we've had the other Porygons in the last 2 games.

Sinvoid

Smash Apprentice
Im against lucario because well....hes a new one the only good pokemon were the first 152. Thats the good days now with the **** 489 pokemon thats just crazy and wrong im against it go scizor!

Fawriel

Smash Master
^^^
Funny how Scizor isn't one of the first 151.

Well, the fact that you support Togekiss inevitably suggests that you support animal cruelty.

I mean, look at the thing! Evolution? More like "failed experiment"! How does it sit, how does it rest, how does it eat? That mutant is incapable of surviving on its own!
Now I know what Pokeballs are for: They keep those poor buggers under suspended animation to lengthen their expiration dates!

You, sir, disgust me!

Also, please do not take me seriously. Thanks. :p

Sinvoid

Smash Apprentice
Yah about my earlier post im sorry...i forgot that scizor is scythers evolution ><

Fawriel

Smash Master
Girafarig is cool. =o

You're all looking at it wrong.
The first generation had the fewest completely ****ty looking ones, the fourth has the most. However, the First Generation Pokemon are also mostly rather plain.

When I think of the first generation, I think of Pidgey. It's a bird. Nothing much else to it. Voltorb? A ball. Lickitung? My god. Psyduck... awesome concept, but the design is boring.
Sure, the first generation had Mewtwo, Lapras, Eevee and some other cool stuff.

Generation 2 had the really cool Furret, Lugia, Steelix, Chinchou and Lanturn... along with "wtf" Aipom, the horrible Hoot-hoot...

Generation 3 has the amazing Gardevoir and the plain and boring Zigzagoon along with a few awkward ones...

Long story short, I think the generations are overall pretty balanced in terms of design. The latter generations just become more and more varied while the first one didn't take many risks in terms of design, so some "failed experiments" like Togekiss stand out, while absolute awesomeness like the alternate female evolution of Snorunt and the mellow butterfly fish, for example, are ignored.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...at some point they also start looking like ****ed up Digimon...
The first gen are my favorits and some of the second....after that they don't even look like pokemon anymore...

I do like Porygon-Z...completely insane pokemon infected by a virus that makes him omni-powerful, yet really glitchy!!!!

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
I personally like the first gen the most but i think the 4th gen is the best since then and Psycho man porygon-z is one of my favs from the newest gen but i doubt he'll be a pc, but he could be pokeballed.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
I seriously doubt that Lucario will be in Brawl. Heck, I don't think that it's possible. They're only making first-third generation Pokemon. First game, first generation; second game, second generation; third game, probably third generation. They made Groudon and Deoxys. Besides, they started making this game long ago. I seriously don't think that Lucario has a chance.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
So what your saying is that Game freak didn't give them any designs? and that they didn't see Lucario AT ALL with all the pre game hype and the movie? and that they totally stopped making new things for the game after September 2006?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I seriously doubt that Lucario will be in Brawl. Heck, I don't think that it's possible. They're only making first-third generation Pokemon. First game, first generation; second game, second generation; third game, probably third generation. They made Groudon and Deoxys. Besides, they started making this game long ago. I seriously don't think that Lucario has a chance.
That's funny, because I'm pretty sure sure a fourth generation Pokemon appeared in the background of the Pokemon Stadium 2 stage.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
eh, i don't think pichu bros will be in, not one bit, i have a bad feeling about them iono why tho...
I hope they won't be. Really, we need more variety in our Pokemon. I'm sick of electric Pokemon. Pichu was nothing but a "filler" in Melee. I'm hoping that Sakurai decides to keep Pichu, and his many look alikes/clones out of this game, at least the playable selection.

Top Bottom