• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon - Edwguard F SSBB Mods

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
What's STGNORFAIR_Z and STGNORFAIR_Z lava 1? Neither the Brawl Vault description nor the readme txt specifies them.

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
What's STGNORFAIR_Z and STGNORFAIR_Z lava 1? Neither the Brawl Vault description nor the readme txt specifies them.
Oh ****... This "lava 1" was a old version of the stage with a previous lava material. I thought that I had deleted it...

I'm working in the omega and PM version

Last edited:

Obskore

Smash Ace
Oh ****... This "lava 1" was a old version of the stage with a previous lava material. I thought that I had deleted it...

I'm working in the omega and PM version
is it possible to use the Omega version as the base platform for the PM version? the original PM version uses vBrawl's base platform but it had to be stretched and it looks wonky

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
is it possible to use the Omega version as the base platform for the PM version? the original PM version uses vBrawl's base platform but it had to be stretched and it looks wonky
Are you taking about this, right?

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
Red from Pokémon Sun & Moon!

Comes over Snake with expresions and new elements: the Knife was changed for a sword (Honedge), the mine for a Voltorb, the Cypher for a Magnezone, the grenade for an Ultraball. Include a Rimlight version

Enjoy and Happy New Year!​

britipinojeff

Smash Journeyman
I was trying out your Fountain of Dreams and the water splash under the platforms only seems to occur in the static versions?

Edwguard Flows

Smash Apprentice
I was trying out your Fountain of Dreams and the water splash under the platforms only seems to occur in the static versions?
Well, that's the problem. I can't combine the 400 frames color and model animation of the splash model with the 6000 frames from the platforms animation in one brres... Basically it's a filesize problem

Top Bottom