• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Trainer Video Thread - Post, rate, discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onxy

Smash Lord
Sorry for leaving so early, it was too laggy. Even though I was doing well, it was no fun for me, lol.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
oh well its fine!!! heyitsvery diffivult to fight a pkt who knows hwat is doing!!! i have a liong way to go!! get on again soon:)

Miles.

Smash Champion
I enjoyed your matches Retro.
I like how you switch when trying to get kills with charizard and squirtle.
One of the more solid PTs that I have seen.

Yours werent bad either EGALE, better opponents would be even more impressive.
I like your chain grabs and spikes.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
To be honest that's just me trying to get the next Pokemon onto the Results screen most of the time. The most satisfying matches are where Ivysaur and Charizard do all the work and then: "You did it, Squirtle!" :estatic:

But I'm pretty sure I switched out of Charizard to Squirtle in those matches to get a Dthrow in.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
lol just to let you know. mine are all online. lol. But i am surprised to see myself included in a video thread for once. lol.

I have a bunch of replays against like a dk while i was training my ivy cause i was super bored. But i was playing the guy who records for me so yeah he didnt want to put them up for me cause he lost. Mostly because of charizard but he comes after ivy so what can u do.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i like to switch after taking out the last stock just so i can hear pt say "amazing job (pokemon)", as if he were calling them back for the last time.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
first serious tourney i go to, i'm going to act like i'm the pokemon trainer.

Onxy

Smash Lord
who won most of them?

I have videos, but not uploaded.

I have: Toon Link vs Ivy only
Zelda
Ike
Ditto match

I wish had more, (in a childish voice)but noooooo, I can only have 3 min total, neeegghh!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
vids Reflex?

I will say amazing job when you get some.
I went to a really small tournament in Birmingham and got a couple recorded. (I hadn't played in about a month prior to it. ;_; ) I've been really lazy about it lately, but I'm going to practice hard and go to a tournament next week.

Cool thing, though; one of my videos was 3-stocking a competent Snake with Ivysaur. A good friend of mine, actually.

Miles.

Smash Champion
I went to a really small tournament in Birmingham and got a couple recorded. (I hadn't played in about a month prior to it. ;_; ) I've been really lazy about it lately, but I'm going to practice hard and go to a tournament next week.

Cool thing, though; one of my videos was 3-stocking a competent Snake with Ivysaur. A good friend of mine, actually.
Cool.

I dont fear snake with PT, I just feel he is so slow and predictable, once you dont fear Mortar Slides he has a fairly predictable game. He is gunan spam and just be annoying.

GET THIS VID UP REFLEX.

or Ill eat your babies.

Ill future eat your future babies.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i won most of them onxy, particularly at the beginning. near the end it was about even, he was starting to figure my squirtle out.

Onxy

Smash Lord
Ivy > Snake.

Edit: So that's how the Olimar board and the PT board had an agreement?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ehh basically onxy lol. i really had a lot of faith into this one guy's analysis though, the dude that played typh a lot. but most agreed that charizard was a pretty slight disadvantage, ivy was around neutral and squirtle had a slight advantage.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
As long as we're all making one of these. =s

Waterfall

I let him go first in order to make up for all the slack I usually give him. Ivysaur should be up soon, Charizard needs more time.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
As long as we're all making one of these. =s

Waterfall

I let him go first in order to make up for all the slack I usually give him. Ivysaur should be up soon, Charizard needs more time.
I can't wait to see the next videos. Man that Squirtle vid is so cool! Cool like water from a "waterfall" ^_^!
squirtle is SO FREAKING ADORABLE
Squirtle has a lot of greatness, but don't forget Ivy with that forward air A attack. That's a cute, mean beasty. lol!
Why isn't this thread stickied yet? D:
Because no one with the power to do so ever comes by these boards. :(
Which mods are the most active for the Pokemon Trainer board? Do you all have a request thread up for mod requests or something?
who won most of them?

I have videos, but not uploaded.

I have: Toon Link vs Ivy only
Zelda
Ike
Ditto match

I wish had more, (in a childish voice)but noooooo, I can only have 3 min total, neeegghh!
I want to see your Toon Link and Zelda vids pronto!

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
i tried bullet seed a couple of times and i got 45% damage every time i tried

so not against peach lol

bullet seed is overrated

but seriously my ivy got ***** the first stock XD so many mistakes, too little back air

Miles.

Smash Champion
but seriously my ivy got ***** the first stock XD so many mistakes, too little back air
Yeah you were lacking in that department but at least you noticed so you can improve.

and bulletseed is not overratted.
it is situationally broken.
it requires pretty good anticipation too.

Solid PT overall man, I cant wait to ditto you when we bump into each other.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah but usually i land bullet seeds from nairs or when my opponent spotdodges or generally does something stupid on the ground, peach is ALWAYS in the air, and you can't touch her with close moves, her nair and dair and everything come out way too fast

plus edrees is too good to be hit by that slow move :p

Miles.

Smash Champion
I know I played him back in melee dood is smart.

I am not joking, SH Bulletseed has its place.

I think I need to do some testing against Peach see if it beats anything intresting.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
typh vs edrees @ oxnard

http://www.getyourtournament.com/multimedia/labels/typh.html

first time fighting a (good) peach :3

he won the third match btw
those were good matches. I've played a Peach user that is on that level. He was so good in shutting down my Pikachu that I put Peach on my most hated Brawl character list. There is only 3. In order: Zelda, Toon Link and Peach.

I did beat the guy's Zero Suit Samus, but I need to beat that Peach. There is another Peach user I need to beat as well. :D

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I hvae a question for you reflex, someone said you have a tourny victory as PT under your belt. was it an official tourny local tourny, a school tourny? was it a ditto tourny? I'm just curious, also I'd like to fight you sometime, I live in LA so the time difference wont matter. This weekend I will be free like tommorow evening, all day saturday. Though my only concern is I pray my mothers house has power. She's the only one with WIFI. Though if I cant brawl you this weekend maybe during the week or some weekend.

FC(incase its not shown on your screen): 1977-0448-7528 <----Aero

So how about it Reflex? You interested?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I hvae a question for you reflex, someone said you have a tourny victory as PT under your belt. was it an official tourny local tourny, a school tourny? was it a ditto tourny? I'm just curious, also I'd like to fight you sometime, I live in LA so the time difference wont matter. This weekend I will be free like tommorow evening, all day saturday. Though my only concern is I pray my mothers house has power. She's the only one with WIFI. Though if I cant brawl you this weekend maybe during the week or some weekend.

FC(incase its not shown on your screen): 1977-0448-7528 <----Aero

So how about it Reflex? You interested?
Well, technically, I've won two tournaments with PT; just, one of them had some Wario play involved, as well. It was at a monthly tournament in GA; not a big turnout or anything; 20-30 people both times.

My connection's not amazing, and I never play online, but I'll play you if you'd like. Hopefully I won't be a disappointment.

Also, I BEAT BATTLETOADS TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom