• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
lol ****talk

vro needs to step up his game, i'm sure i can beat him in falcon dittos. that and his marth shouldn't get 3 stocked by my peach
also BP i 3 stocked you with falcon, so transitive property doesn't work :p
Trail IMA **** YOU UP!

lets see who else do i wanna ****talk
Tink: you're gonna gt upset by some random this tourney coz you're hella inconsistent
Kels: you got effing lucky in winner's finals against me 5th match last time. Ain't gonna happen again
InsaneCarzyGuy: more like Inane Crazy Nub
Zues: ****tiest attitude in the midwest, except when he's dickriding on kels
Gooey: beating us 1 match out of 3 isn't anything to brag about
Andale: you ****ing suck at tournies place top 16 next time coz I know you're capable of it

And finally, CunningKitsune sucks :D

kk i'm done
<3 everyone else
btw if anyone gets butthurt by ****talk, grow a ****.
I must have said something to make you really catch feelings lmao. You talk rather big over the internet but in real life your just your everyday jovial game playing asian(no cism). I'd like to see some of this latent **** talking in person nest time:chuckle: And when do I ever dickride kels, I ****ing hate his playstyle.

Its all jokes tho

and my dude flux is asking for mm's

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
cool i'm leaving staurday at like 5AM I love the mornings, also bunbun D**** you I tryed to sleep last night and I spend over a hour thinking about pichu vs kirby thinking up ideas,, baiting, camping, mindgames, and etc. I couldn't sleep but I was super focused.

also let's do pichu dittos then kirby dittos to warm up.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Dart: $5 money match tomorrow, i need to put you in your place.
Find me because i have no idea who u are.

Darkmata w/e ur name is: $20 mm next time we meet, I'll let you choose between my Climbers, Marth, or Ganon. You too are simply not good....

ggs just got home from work and am goin to sleep *****s, wayne one of u ****ers give me a call when ur on ur way.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I must have said something to make you really catch feelings lmao. You talk rather big over the internet but in real life your just your everyday jovial game playing asian(no cism). I'd like to see some of this latent **** talking in person nest time:chuckle: And when do I ever dickride kels, I ****ing hate his playstyle.

Its all jokes tho

and my dude flux is asking for mm's

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Trail, don't lose the MM is all I can say ;D

So yeah I forgot my MM's, but I'm sure I'll remember when I arrive at the venue. Just make sure you talk to me ASAP about them, preferably after doubles when I'm at least a lil warmed up I guess...if I'm playing friendlies, kick the other guy off and demand our MM.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
:laugh: Are you insinuating I'm a white ****** (the ****** part might be true tho)

the funny thing is its not even tough guy posturing or anything, I think **** talking is hilarious, so next time I see him lemme him some. whenever I see this cat play he's quiet as a mouse, and then gets on the comp and becomes very vocal. I'm just asking for folks to be congruent with their online personas...

I could vouch for Vro too, his falcon is prolly one of the better ones I've played in awhile

darkatma

Smash Hero
Huh? Vro can't go? That makes me sad. He's actually one of my favorite people to play with. Atma I don't even remember you playin falcon, just luigi dittos then you rapin me with sheik. But unfortunately you're not comin either so I can't whoop up on your falcon lol.
i dont think i luigi ditto'd you. that was Iggy lol
Lemme remind you: I walked over to the tv, played as light blue yoshi and beat you. then after a few rounds i went falcon like once on DL and 3 stocked you. Friendlies, so they don't count lol.

lolll....me and kels both have lost sets to cosmo in tournament -_-....i guess no one is a MW elite lolll. and vro shoudlve beaten me last tournament 3-0 but he choked lolll...more then i can say about you atma :pPPP....**** talking is soooo fun =).
I can quote 2 of my posts to answer this:
1)my OG ****talk about you is you suck coz you're hella inconsistent.
2)you've never lost a set to cosmo's zelda. Cosmo's ****ing legit
also 3) BUT HE CHOKED.

yeah ****talking is fun tbh wayne you ****ing **** :D

that was more like encouragement lol
that's coz you're cool

Its all jokes tho
that's coz i rather like game playing more than ****talking IRL. And naw dude, you just have no game sportsmanship.

Darkmata w/e ur name is: $20 mm next time we meet, I'll let you choose between my Climbers, Marth, or Ganon. You too are simply not good....
20$ MM is a go lol. Choose any of those 3 against my peach. Best of 5 next tourney :p Actually, let's just make it a best of 5 set, any character goes. That way when I 3 stock your ICs you can change to marth or something to get *****.

the funny thing is its not even tough guy posturing or anything, I think **** talking is hilarious, so next time I see him lemme him some. whenever I see this cat play he's quiet as a mouse, and then gets on the comp and becomes very vocal. I'm just asking for folks to be congruent with their online personas...

I could vouch for Vro too, his falcon is prolly one of the better ones I've played in awhile
Vro *****.
I just like ****talking on the interwebs. You haven't seen me root for my homeboys irl then lol. (usually it's coz they don't place well lmaooo) But i can be ****ing loud when i want
I ain't posturing as no tough guy. Getting responses from people is fun **** =]
Tbh i'd like your spacies if you said such simple **** as gg's or even anything to acknowledge the other player.

Gluck everyone at this tourney btw, I just wanted to stir up the thread a lil

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
lol I usually make it a point to shake the other persons hand and say good games at a tourney after I play some friendlies. I can recall a couple times I didn't immediately say ggs after a dissapointing set, but I always come back and give the other player their props. You obviously are just talking out of your ***, but hell what else is new?

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol I usually make it a point to shake the other persons hand and say good games at a tourney after I play some friendlies. I can recall a couple times I didn't immediately say ggs after a dissapointing set, but I always come back and give the other player their props. You obviously are just talking out of your ***, but hell what else is new?
lmaoo you must not be the same zeus then.
coz the zues I played against got no sportsmanship.
or maybe it's coz every set is disappointing, but two other people from st louis crew agreed that the zeus I'm referring to had some serious attitude problems at SMYM and Hot Dickings. one climhazzard zues.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
lmaoo you must not be the same zeus then.
coz the zues I played against got no sportsmanship.
or maybe it's coz every set is disappointing, but two other people from st louis crew agreed that the zeus I'm referring to had some serious attitude problems at SMYM and Hot Dickings. one climhazzard zues.
You know what its pointless going back and forth with someone like this. I've been playing this **** for **** near 4 years and yet I'm cool with 99% of the smashers I've come across. Your cries of bad sportsmanship just seem mad hyperbolic. Which raises the question, if the **** makes you so aggy then why not say something when I'm there. I'm like 5'4 breh I'm not intimidating at all lol speak up. If I so happened to forget to say gg to you then **** breh my bad. But thats the last time I address you since it seems like your really doing nothing but trolling for the hell of it right now. Serious attitude problems lol, grow a pair b.

kirkq

Smash Ace
Funniest few pages of a thread I've read in a while.

My falco is taking $5 MMs all day. If I know you can beat me we can probably negotiate conditions each player will find as an even matchup. I'm the guy with hair spiked straight up in the front. Find me.

they should be 4 stocks for 8 minutes like normal.
4 stock 6 minutes isn't bad for pools, though I doubt it will matter.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
6 minutes? I camp to hard i'll run out the clock a lot heck in friendilies I have come pretty close a few times because I can't combo and I don't want to have my approach knocked down so I keep my movement fresh and get them at the right times.

i've played to many matches that would run down a 6 minute match.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
6 minutes? I camp to hard i'll run out the clock a lot heck in friendilies I have come pretty close a few times because I can't combo and I don't want to have my approach knocked down so I keep my movement fresh and get them at the right times.

i've played to many matches that would run down a 6 minute match.
utterly disgusting display going on here

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I can't combo I have to mess with their heads. However should be noted it largely depends on who i'm playing and the stage.

I love camping I just don't play gay and chain throw and I rarly rest because it's funner to see people freak out when they are up-tilted and then nothing happens and they get f-smashed off to edge gaurd.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
so housing friday what time can we show up?
For right now, you guys are welcome to come to my house if you call me early so I can make sure I don't have too many people. As of right now, I don't know how many are coming to my house, so I will be inviting people to my house until I have 30, then you guys will have to go to where you are actually sleeping, but until then you will be able to play with Zhu, MacD, RockCrock, and everyone else.

CALL THE PERSON HOUSING YOU!

I AM HAVING MORE PEOPLE OVER TO MY HOUSE TODAY, SO IF YOU WANT TO COME, CALL YOUR HOUSER AND ME AND YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO COME PLAY WITH ZHU/MACD/ROCKCROCK AND ALL THAT.

Top Bottom