• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket/Secondary Falco?

AlcoholicSemenThrower

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone, my name is AlcoholicSemenThrower (AST) and i'm a Roy main.
However, people tell me that i have a Falco with potential. So my question to you all
is it worth having Falco as my secondary? I really like Falco. But i don't want him as
main, more like a back up you know? (I suck at explaining stuff lol)

Sooo yeah....

Tell me what you think! :D

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
When you start playing much better people and getting better yourself, if you train up both a Roy and a Falco, I guarantee you will quickly notice how much better of a character Falco is and the many ways Roy is limited where Falco isn't

And then you will reach a peculiar dilemma, where you either stick to your guns even if you see stagnation in growth and/or results with roy, or you have had enough with his whiddlestick and decide you need a shine to win

I'm just being pessimistic. Feel free to play who you want

Rocketpowerchill

Smash Ace
ima tell you straight up, play roy cuz who else is a true roy main
i mean i wudnt know the old school roys like neo but m2ks roy is ****

play roy so you can be THAT DUDE
and when your THE ROY then thats ****ing filthy
you gotta rep roy in tourney and if you lose first match, switch to falco
low tiers need their reps
and roy is swag

you can make anyone viable if you got heart, all about puttin your **** on the table and being that dude,
no reason to not play your main, and have a pocket falco

Top Bottom